HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Dragon Kurai

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 21, 2015 10:51 am

Zetsu, crying out when his shoulder was grabbed, struggled as he was being drug away from the scene. He tried to grasp at the floor with his hands, staring at the professor before he generated a knife of aura and stuck it in the stranger's knee (in the back). "Let me go," he cried out, pain in his voice alongside anger. "And let her go!" He kept stabbing at the man's knee, perhaps to knock him down so he could be freed, draining his own energy bit by bit. He wasn't sure what 'work' the executive had been speaking of, but he wanted to find out as well as keep the professor and Milliana safe. He had just taken a bullet for her, after all.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 22, 2015 10:25 am

The man couldn't be less concerned about whether he was hurting the boy or not. Turning a deaf ear to his cries of 'letting him go', he roughly dragged him when Zetsu began resisting. He flicked an eyebrow when the boy suddenly obtained a knife and began stabbing him. His leg muscles flexed; it seemed that the knife would break before it could tear through those biceps. Of course that wasn't the case, but regardless, with one swift motion, he twisted the boy's hands behind his back, and started pulling him by that. Milliana was still unresponsive, and when they reached an especially reinforced cell, Zetsu was shoved in while he carried her away. Interrogation?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 22, 2015 10:34 am

After being shoved in, Zetsu squirmed to the bars of the reinforced cage. He observed as Milliana was taken away, unable to do anything other than watch. He felt his eyes drooping a bit with his shoulder beginning to throb, the trainer laying down on the floor of the cage. It seemed as though he would be waiting for someone to attend the wound and he didn't know for how long; he just fell asleep again to recooperate energy. He dozed off without problem, almost awakening when he heard two people talking before he fell back asleep for more time. It was going to take some noise and barking to get him up if needed. (He was essentially really tired xP)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 22, 2015 12:43 pm

While it was unlikely that Zetsu would wake at that, a piercing scream - a voice uncannily like Milliana's - shrieked out from the darkness, followed by two loud, harsh sounds of...a paddle? The scene where the trembling girl was tied up, on the ground, with red, sore spots all over her body with the glowering executive over her, holding a dense, wooden paddle - great for hitting stuff - was very different from the boy's apparently peaceful scene, where he lay drowsing.

"Leave her alone!" Sycamore attempted, voice quavering slightly, as Daoud glowered at him, standing at arms length. The man's muscles flexed menacingly. The executive whirled around. "Quiet, Professor. I'd hate for you to suffer the same fate, though we may have work. There are more than one ways to skin a horse. Or flog one." She grinned cruelly and unhooked a whip from her waist, where it'd mysteriously hung. Milliana's bruised and bleeding lips trembled as wide, frightened green eyes followed the trail of the whip, and shut her eyes with a wince as the first blow fell. However, it never really fell on her.

The black coil of leather landed on Artemis, who squealed with pain before hurriedly shutting up. The blow had been so hard that as the whip retreated, it ripped off some fur and skin, leading to blood gushing down the Umbreon's dark side, blending into her fur. "I knew I should never have given you that Eevee!" She hissed, kicking the wounded Eeveelution away, who fell to a corner, unresponsive. "No! Artemis!" Milliana screamed as she strained against the chains holding her to the wall.

"As for you; you will never see the light of day again!" The lady snarled, grabbing hold of the chains and began dragging the resisting, buckling girl, who was surging towards her Umbreon. The chain didn't allow her to get up farther than her knees, which were getting skinned on the rough floor. Sycamore, wringing his wrists against the buckles that held them to the arms of the chair, gritted his teeth, painfully watching the girl being dragged, and occasionally - but occasions came regularly - hit by the paddle, causing her to wince, but not stop in her pursuit of the pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Very likely to the dismay of Milliana and Artemis, as though he would've been able to break out anyway, Zetsu calmly remained unconscious, recooperating after so many transpired events; however, whilst unconscious, his mind interpreted the screams and shrieking, as well as the yelling, eventually bringing his calm sleep to that of tossing and turning. While usually unimpacted by the thoughts of death and blood, dreaming of Milliana, the professor, and Artemis in such a horrific condition made him feel partially at guilt. The group, whoever they were, were after him; why did they have to get injured over that? He rested throughout the night, arising in the morning shivering from both the cold and nightmare he had suffered.

Taking a view of his surroundings, Zetsu took notice of a few things. To begin with, he had a blanket despite no other sleeping materials. His shoulder was bandaged, and pretty much his clothing had been replaced by simplistic wear (shirt and jeans) exempt the chain around his neck; in addition to this, his shoulder had also been bandaged, and it ached minimally as he stood up, feeling bare feet against the floor of the cage. "What am I, some experiment," he grumbled. "Took my shoes too?" He, while wrapped in the blanket, walked to the bars of the cage, looking out. His possessions were gone, stored away somewhere; the only thing he seemingly had was his necklace and his pokemon's pokeball, likely just for company.

"Milliana... Artemis," he thought to himself, a look of distaste crossing his face. "What happened yesterday while I fell asleep..." He turned his back to the bars, sitting down again. "Yvetal, why hae you not spoken to me in such a while... Is it, perhaps, the growth of guilt? I wish you would lend me your strength and take it away; it hurts to feel guilt..." He spoke out angrily. "Someone, just tell me why I'm here! Where my belongings are! Where my companions are!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 23, 2015 3:33 pm

(Blanket? o3o Fresh clothing? Bandage? No shoes? o3o)

The sounds; the loud jangling of chains, striking of wood against flesh, straining against buckles and footsteps; died away after roughly ten minutes, though no answer appeared to the distressed boy. The floor was oddly cold, though it warmed quickly when in contact with heated flesh. The boy's body temperature would begin a slow ascent, imperceptible at first, but crippling later down the line. While the wounds had been bound, they clearly hadn't been done well enough to prevent infection. The new bandage, likely done by some lackey would be the cause; the others were compact enough to block most, if not all bacteria. Was Milliana reallys o good at bandaging? Where did she have the practice?

Ominous thoughts aside, if the boy didn't already sit down from dizziness and weakness, a low, sharp clanking sound could be heard. If the boy neared, in the semi-darkness, just barely perceptible would be several flickering blue rings. Artemis would take an unsteady step forward, keys in mouth, having somehow opened the door, before collapsing at the doorway.

"Good girl, Artemis." Milliana would whisper, somewhere down, several stories below ground, stashed away deep in less than savoury conditions. With her pokeballs locked, and hands and feet bound, clothed in a scrap of brown leather that was basically something like a sheet, a shapeless piece of cloth that draped her like a dress. Somehow, its simplicity made the slender girl look good in it, much to the chagrin of the executive, who had quit the dark quarters after a spiteful blow to Milliana's cheek. The green eyed female was no stranger to darkness, and had tried to settle comfortably before realizing that her quarters were built to force out comfort.

While her clever Umbreon had feinted a successful deception, her wound was not to be undermined. Her concern had been real, real for the once glossy, sleek, adoring little Dark pokemon. Sycamore had been stashed away entirely elsewhere, she knew not where, and as she sighed with resignation, she knew she'd failed her quest giver. An avian shrouded in shadow and flame. Yveltal.

(I couldn't resist :3)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 23, 2015 4:07 pm

[That last paragraph though; something you aren't telling me? o3o]

Zetsu took notice of Artemis after she had collapsed, hearing the door open very slightly. He wormed his way over, arms shackled with his feet as he picked up the pokemon and petted her head. "Artemis," he spoke quietly, figuring she was in a lot of pain from her own injuries. He used one hand and unlocked the shackles on his feet and arms, making it possible to hold the umbreon in his arms as he, with a bit of exhaustion still present, stood up. "If we get out of here, I'll get you to a pokemon center," he told the dark pokemon. He stashed the keys in his pocket, stepping from the cage feeling the ground stay a chilling cold every step he took. He wasn't sure where to go; he just looked for an exit, hoping to find some clue, or hopefully someone he knew that wasn't cruel.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 23, 2015 4:32 pm

(It's more what I am saying o3o)

The Umbreon made feeble protests when picked up; protests which would likely have no effect on Zetsu. Strangely enough, as the boy began to move, an object would fall out from his clothes - the box. With it's dark, claw-like appendages seemingly glistening in the dark, Artemis stilled as her eyes fell on the box. The keys had the key to several prisons, Zetsu's included, a number of door keys, each labelled a number - II, III, IV, IX, X. The hum of electrical equipment could be heard all around. Time seemed to still as the moment drew out, the box having a magnetic effect, Artemis particularly entranced, until finally she let out a low moan; her side hurt.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 23, 2015 4:38 pm

[*ish confused* o3o]

Zetsu noticed the box fall from his clothes. He knelt down, letting Artemis lay in his lap as he picked up the box and look at it with a bit of disdain. "This thing," he thought to himself. "I still have no idea what it's here for..." He opened it, removing the stone within as he set the box aside and sighed, shivering a bit as the unusual warmth the stone gave off warmed him in the cold environment. "It's obviously an evolutionary stone... But the bits of fog make it so different." He looked around, trying to spot an exit, but it seemed that he was just in another hall.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 23, 2015 4:41 pm

( :3 Good. Good, good.)

Artemis flinched as some of the dust rose as powder, settling on her wound. She began to whimper, as though it were beginning to hurt, but as though the powder suddenly changed its mind, the wound began to heal, much to the surprise of the Umbreon. A minute or two later, she began making paddling movements with her paws. Meanwhile, the corridor was empty, isolated. While a lack of prisoners was expected, the complete desolation led one to the idea that the security of the prison was highly trusted and fairly depended upon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Zetsu, after sighing to himself, noticed that Artemis, while still possibly covered in blood, was fine, the trainer blinking a bit in confusion. How had she been healed so quickly; was it the stone's doing? He set it in the box, standing up with the box in his hand after he set Artemis on the ground to stand up on her own. "What am I supposed to do with this thing," he sighed. "I wish I had some sort of help here... I feel a bit abandoned..." He walked down the hall and into another room with cages, sighing lightly staring at a table in the dark. Hopefully Artemis was able to follow. "Artemis... Do you know a way out," he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun May 24, 2015 7:55 am

Artemis looked up, tilting her sleek little head when she was questioned, the empty hallways billowing with dust and stagnant wind. She turned tail and scampered in the opposite direction down one of the corridors, her shining rings - now glowing brightly, strongly - were a light, a beacon through the darkness. She zig-zagged down endless corners, over hallways, until the ground seemed to gently incline upwards. She came to a dead-stop at a junction leading off to several passages. One of the ways, fresh air seemed to be blowing through, along with a fresh, spring-like smell, and a few leaves rested at its opening, but the other way...
The other way led deeper to the dungeons. It led to Milliana.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun May 24, 2015 8:02 am

Zetsu observed Artemis rushing forward, the trainer caught off guard. He had to rush quickly to keep up with the pokemon, having done so after closing the box containing the stone and stardust. After coming to a stop, he noticed a small bag he could carry, the trainer taking it and setting the box inside before strapping it on his back. Feeling a light breeze come from one of the passages, he looked towards the direction of the breeze. He coudl see a faint light, likely the exit, but the other way emitted a scent of blood. He knew there was only one source, the trainer putting a hand over his shoulder feeling it throb. "I could escape here with Artemis... We could get help," he thought to himself, looking to the brighter hall. "But would Milliana make it that long... Or the professor?" As he thought such, he looked at the dark doorway leading downwards. He turned hearing footsteps, the trainer panicking a bit; his decision had to be quick. "There isn't enough of a chance," he spoke to Artemis. "The scent I smell, she's likely in major trouble..." He, to be further heroic towards Milliana, rushed down the darker hall.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun May 24, 2015 8:23 am

(Further heroic XD)
(Scent? o.O What?)

The passage would incline downwards steeply, the ground still earthy, and unlike the others, not packed with cement, or for that matter, the material everything else here seemed to be made of. All around, the hum of electrical components would be audible, the equipment seemingly nearing as Zetsu tore forward. The loose earth would crumble; it was not ideal to support a running teen. Artemis gave a grateful flick of an ear before barreling lightly down, passing the boy and taking the lead.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun May 24, 2015 8:30 am

[No better way of putting it honestly; she needs help o3o]
[Well you wrote she got hurt pretty badly x3x]

Zetsu continued to follow the path despite the sudden change in scene. He heard the rumbling of machines as he passed through the earthy, odd corridors into what was seemingly a torturous chamber. He was lucky that Artemis was there; elsewise he would've never been able to see. "Milliana... Are you here," he asked lightly, eventually catching sight of the woman. It prompted him to grasp the keys he held in possession, quickly rushing over and trying them all on what was seemingly a rusty door. "Are you okay," he asked.

Last edited by Dragon Kurai on Sun May 24, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun May 24, 2015 11:23 am

(So...he caught the scent of blood?)
(And yet another wrench D: )

Unfortunately, as the trainer attempted to open the door, the lock would seize up, having never really opened in the first place. Small electric sparks lilted down the bars, ready to zap the boy in another second if he didn't jump clear. The prison usually released an alarm if there were any attempts at escape or using the wrong key, though luck must've been on Zetsu' s side as he avoided it once. Wouldn't happen again though. Milliana was curled up in a ball in the corner, exhausted and dozing, though she jumped awake, alarmed, as Zetsu neared. She relaxed slightly when she saw who it was, and her anxiety was replaced with incredulity. She seemed to make advances to ask how he was free before catching sight of her Umbreon. She cast a nervous glance at the surveillance camera trained on her and drew a finger to her lips.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun May 24, 2015 11:44 am

Zetsu found himself silenced, taking a quick look around. He noticed the familiar little red dot of a camera, noticing it pointed at Milliana as he sighed. "I'll try to be silent," he told the woman, all before the electric shocks of the cage surged their way into his hands, the trainer stuck to them a few moments before releasing them and falling back, holding his shoulder which began to ache from teh shock. He writhed momentarily on the ground, the bandages on his shoulder turning red with the wound re-jolted from the electricity. He didn't cry out for fear of bringing someone's attention to him and Artemis though... It would be the end of him if he was caught, the trainer struggling to sit up and suffer the pain; after all, he hadn't thought of everything that coudl be there to damage him or Artemis.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 7:46 am

(Also apparently, her last pokemon is a Staravia XP Mystery solved.)

Milliana gasped, breathing in sharply. The air was musty here, and the intake must've irritated her lungs, for she coughed. A few drops of blood spattered to the floor; the hits must have cut her somewhere internally. Cheek? Milliana looked least concerned, looking on with worried eyes as Zetsu lay there, twitching. Artemis was pacing about, occasionally making anxious lunges like one might when they've dropped a contact. Her hand flew to her waist, and closed in on...air. Her fingers trembled, grasping emptily another few times before bringing her hand away. That's right; her pokeballs had been confiscated. Her lips curved into a smile at the thought of the trouble her pokemon were no doubt giving everybody. "Artemis. Artemis, come here...!" She called, her voice low; a whisper. The Umbreon neared cautiously as Milliana roughly tore some fabric from her dress.

Her clothing became that much shorter, brushing the middle of her thighs, but the leather was ideal for binding up the wound. "Do as I tell you." She said, lifting a finger, green eyes gazing right into the Umbreon's blue ones. Under Milliana's quiet direction, Artemis twirled with agility; over, under, across, over, over, under, around, around. Milliana sighed at the sloppy, but compact pad of leather the male now had on his shoulder. Surely the electricity would have grounded by now? It wasn't like it'd been a fatal dose; merely enough to discourage any thoughts of escape.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 7:56 am

Zetsu had already finished suffering the electrical shocks by the time Artemis began, well, wrapping his wound under Milliana's direction. Setting a hand over the odd padding, which overlaid a bandage beneath, he looked over to the pokemon. He rubbed her head momentarily before he got up, sighing from the throbbing of his shoulder; even if the shocks were gone, it had still caused problems with his shoulder. "How're we supposed to get you out of there," he asked lightly, picking up the keys from before showing them to the woman. "None of them are really working on the door... And it'll shock me if I touch it again."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 8:14 am

"Mmphf." Milliana shrugged, biting the side of her cheek, causing more blood to dribble out of her mouth before she hastily amended that. "Oh...! And, uhm..." She seemed at a loss for words as she rummaged in her clothing; something she had managed to conceal away? She revealed...a marble? "Here." She offered it to him.

Upon closer inspection - which Zetsu could only do after gingerly taking it through the bars - it seemed to be a counter part of the stone he had. The same gloss, the same size and shape. Only, inside this one, red fumes cast the orb aglow, shining light through its million facets. It seemed to light up the cheerless prison in it's dull, unmistakable glow.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 8:20 am

Zetsu, upon inspecting the marble (having taken it, of course), found it odd that the small sphere glowed and made the prison a bit brighter than it was moments prior. "This is almost like the other one," he spoke lightly, looking at Milliana. "I don't even know what the other serves, and here I am with a second one," he thought to himself. "One step at a time I guess... Perhaps both do something when put together..." He pried the dusk stone from the box in the bag on his back, holding it near the small marble, hoping for some reaction... Perhaps a way for Milliana to escape, or something to aid him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 8:46 am

The camera suddenly fizzled, cascading to the ground in a shower of sparks, causing Milliana to shriek and jump to the other side of the cell. All at once, the orbs tore themselves free of Zetsu's hand, spinning in the air, colliding and crashing to the floor, releasing immense amounts of smoke, glowing red from within. It filled the room until it could retain no more, and went beyond, the ceiling beginning to crack and splinter, fragile, fragile in the face of this beast of immeasurable power.

The prison erupted in splinters as the wraith took shape, forming itself into the shape of the Latin aplhabet 'Y'. Was this Zetsu's deity? Was this Yveltal? Milliana averted her eyes as the avian released a deafening shriek, standing amidst the rubble, the ruins of what had once existed. "Who dares summon..." It trailed off, catching sight of Zetsu. Its luminescent red eyes narrowed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 8:59 am

Zetsu, observing as the spheres collided and went about crazily, put an arm in front of his face, removing it when everything seemingly stopped rumbling about. He looked around, seeing the ruins of the building he had been in before he caught sight of Yveltal. "Yveltal..." When his brain quickly processed afterward what he had scene, his expression became a bit more light-hearted. "Yveltal!" He scratched the back of his head, stringing the bag with the box inside onto his back anew. "Of the things I expected from putting the two together, this wasn't one of them!" He looked towards Milliana before the legendary pokemon again. He wasn't really sure what else to say to the pokemon, looking around the ruined building as he put a hand on his shoulder. What could he say to the pokemon before him? He was sorry that he didn't know what hte two spheres were meant to do?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 6:33 pm

The legendary seemed unperturbed by the trainers silence, leaning in close, bending its massive head. "Who...?" The unfinished question hung heavy in the air, before the Destruction pokemon looked aside, locking its gaze on Milliana, who seemed transfixed. It didn't cast a single glance at the executives pouring in, consisting of the woman from before, looking shocked and strangely satisfied at the same time; he was rad like that. "Team Alpha, move in! Beta, Delta, form a security barrier. Gamma, bring in the restriction equipment!" The female rapped out, waving hands in an orderly fashion. Yveltal looked at her, eyes narrowed menacingly, peering critically over its shoulder. "We meet at last, Yveltal!" She cried, as though triumphant.

(Couldn't resist :3 Also, that triumph about to be broken...! :3)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Zetsu took observation as the executive from earlier showed up, rattling orders like some sort of snake. "This isn't good!," he thought to himself, rushing over to the legendary. He tried to hold back the throbbing of his shoulder until this had all blown over, the trainer waving his arm at the pokemon. "Yveltal, you have to fly and get away from here," he cried out. "They're gonna capture you!" He turned to face the executives flooding in, the trainer sticking close to the pokemon with his eyes narrowed in anger. Perhaps by irony or just his emotion, his eyes were glowing lightly to express just how frustrated he was. He could see guns pointed at them, tranquilizers and people gathering around as equipment was slowly brought in. "Yveltal, you have to escape!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next