HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Dragon Kurai

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 am

Zetsu, upon catching sight of the waving garchomp and bulbasaur directing him somewhere, stepped forward and began to follow that direction. "I don't know what to be called," he explained to Milliana. "I don't know my name... And given what I've been called by Sycamore, I couldn't even use my real name before the events of my waking up." He knocked on a door given he encountered it, opening it. "Sycamore, you in here," he asked.

[I assumed Bulbasaur to be pointing towards an office or something x3x]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 10, 2015 8:09 am

Sycamore was chewing on something wrapped in paper, which he put down after brushing the crumbs from his mouth. "Oh. My boy. Feeling alright now?" He neared, catching sight of Milliana right behind him, who seemed to be saying something like "I wanna choose a name! What about Barrett? Basil? Bedford? Zoltar? Adolphus? Alphonso? Zackery! Hendrix? Franco?" While it was unknown where she was getting the strange names from, none of them seemed too...appealing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 10, 2015 8:12 am

"Yes, mostly," Zetsu spoke to Sycamore. He rolled his eyes lightly at the names that Milliana suggested before responding to her. "If it doesn't matter much, I'll pass on those names," he told her, sounding a bit lighthearted so she wouldn't be too offended. He then stepped further into Sycamore's office, setting his hands on his table. "Learning from someone you know, that you can't remember knowing, that your heart doesn't pulse, nor that you have emotion is one thing," he told him. "But being unable to see from your right eye... Having no name... No purpose, is something else entirely." Given Sycamore seemed trustworthy, why not tell him?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 10, 2015 8:48 am

"No vision in your right eye?" The two chorused, before exchanging glances. They were obviously trying to be helpful but their behavior was getting unusual, like, character carnage. Zetsu would feel a hand on his shoulder; the right one. He had a blind side now. And one does not usually approach from the blind side. "Well, come in. You must be hungry. You can tell us after a meal." Sycamore ushered them in, picking up a PokeNav to call up whoever could deliver.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 10, 2015 8:53 am

Zetsu, whom questioned Sycamore about what exactly he wanted to be told of, found his right shoulder touched. Unable to discern whether it was Sycamore or Milliana, he reacted quickly, grasping the offender's arm tightly as he jumped around in rotation, staring at the person with a light glare as a couple of books were thrown from their shelves. "I just said I was blind in my right eye," he spoke aloud, a bulb in a lamp on the desk shattering while Zetsu's hand heated up lightly, mostly without his will but because of how he was feeling. The trainer still seemed shaky despite giving Sycamore and Milliana a bit of lenience, given they knew more of him than he himself did. He found himself a bit shocked when, under hallucination, he was staring at the strange being from his dreams. "You... Why're you here," he asked, releasing the arm he was holding before backing away a few feet. "You're just in my dreams!" He moved from his offensive stance to a defensive one, the trainer backing up against one of the shelves. "Stay back; stay back!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 12, 2015 7:30 am

(Did you know, Zetsu means 'reed flute' in Japanese~ And...apparently also 'Venus Fly Trap'...and...also 'fever'? ._.')

"S-Sorry." Milliana stuttered, moving to take a step back until it was grabbed before being speedily released. "Hey! It's me!" She made submissive gestures, essaying to back away when Zetsu suddenly erupted into indignation and horror. Who was he seeing? She drew her hand close to herself, clutching it tightly; it was a little beyond warm, but not causing any burns. Neither she nor Sycamore saw a single downy gray feather float in front of Zetsu's functional eye, before dissipating prior to touching the ground. An indication.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 am

[I don't think when I pick names; I just randomly think them up o3o] [Sycamore, Zetsu, and Milliana all have problems, but food isn't one of them o3o]

Zetsu, feeling threatened and fearful, stayed against the bookshelf to which he had accidentally bumped into. "S, stay back," he cried out when the feather floated down in front of his eyes, causing his pupil to constrict when the feather dissipated entirely. He wasn't sure if it was real, but he would've sworn to seeing a grin on the being's face before he grasped its neck (meaning he ultimately grabs Milliana's too), tightening his grasp. "I said back," he cried out, feeling blood rush to his head. Unable to discern the goal of the being in front of him, Zetsu ultimately ended up releasing the stranger's neck and collapsed against Sycamore, the trainer grasping the professor's right arm tightly as his eyes quaked. "Don't let it near me," he trembled, feeling his eyesight fading in his left eye before it was black. "I can't see; don't let it do this to me! I'm not ready yet!"

"But you're ready," he heard mentally, the voice oddly familiar to him. Painfully, the trainer recalled a single glimpse of a pokemon in front of him, some odd sphere flying at him. The trainer's nose bled as he started crying out with shrieks, complaining of his head feeling like thousands of hammers were striking against it. He had hit his lowest point, and perhaps the last of them, as multiple books began falling from the shelves. He had one last shred of humanity, and there it was, displaying itself to Sycamore. Zetsu looked to the floor before, hallucinating again, took notice of wings wrapping around him, colored red and black. He felt warm, much like he had on the island, as the same patterns from there formed again, a glow shining and fading in repetition as he remembered something else, dragged to sleep again...

Standing by as a simple observer, Zetsu took observation of a man and woman. The two were holding a child, Zetsu feeling connected to the child as the family laughed together. "Honey, get something to eat for us, would you," the woman spoke, her voice warm and happy as the child began to cry. "Oh come now Zetsu... Your father will bring something you like... So no tears, okay," the woman responded, Zetsu placing a hand on his head as it quaked again, migraine worsening. He observed as the two sat there, the father bringing back a couple of plates from which they ate. "Mom," he cried when the woman, by coincidence, stared at him, the trainer watching the entire scene shatter to pieces, leaving him with the memory and nothing further. "Is that my name," he mumbled. "Zetsu? Such an odd name..."

After everything seemed to be entirely black, Zetsu laid down on the ground. "At least I remember that," he mumbled, feeling chains bind him to the ground. He struggled a bit, looking around before noticing the being was there again, but this time, he didn't seem so pleased. "Hey, what's this for! Never did this before," he spoke angrily. "Let me go! I need to wake up and let them know my name!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 pm

(Food? o3o)

"Zetsu." The beings voice was grim. "Zetsu!" At that sharp call, the male should have stilled. "You have forgotten. No..." It rectified its statement. "This..." It frowned, seemingly under wars within itself. A complex being, capable of thought. What was it? "...it can..." It looked up. "Listen, Zetsu. I," It paused for effect, "am Yveltal. Your mentor, your lord. You have forgotten me. My teachings." Over its thinly veiled disapproval, lay hope, cunning, finesse. "Your memories of me are locked away, as are all of them. It can, however, recover them."

"My equal in strength, that silly fairy tree. The forest loving recluse that it is, search for it. Go to the White forest, where the trees whisper of its legends. And remember." It looked Zetsu up and down. "24." The features softened. "Zetsu." It called out his name. "Zetsu. Zetsu!" And Milliana's hands softly cupped his face.

"Ah, um!" She fumbled for what to say, what to call him worriedly. Sycamore stood over, wringing his hands. Was it just him, or had Milliana been calling him Zetsu? A sweet scent hung heavy in the air...originating from...the Bulbasaur? It appeared to have a medicinal, regenerative effect on the boy. A Crobat nestled on Milliana's shoulder, critically eyeing Zetsu and protectively covering Milliana's bruised throat with a pair of wings.

(XD Clueless post in clueless~~)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 10:02 am

Zetsu, upon hearing the being speak his name a couple of times, began to cease his struggles when it actually, well, spoke to him decently. "What've I supposedly forgotten," he groaned in complaint, falling silent as the answer was given to him. "Mentor? Lord," he questioned lightly after hearing his memories were, well, sealed up beyond his reach. Without even having to ask, it was also revealed to him how to retrieve them again, the trainer making notes as he was ordered to. As the being called his name a few times, he found that he woke up, eyes twitching a couple of times before he found he could see through his left eye again.

He mumbled words to himself as he set his hand over one of Milliana's, feeling a mattress beneath him. He could discern he had been moved to another room in the lab, the trainer opening his eyes slowly taking in the sight of Milliana and Sycamore's faces. "Room... Fuzzy," he spoke lightly, eyes directing to Sycamore. It was clear by his stare he had questions for the professor, ones that he possibly wouldn't be able to answer.

[Double clueless post is clueless~ o3o]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 3:20 pm

"Are you alright?" Milliana's voice was tinged with hysteria, though reasonably calm now that Zetsu was awake. "I take it you left the hospital too soon." Sycamore chipped in worriedly. In hindsight, it was cruel that Zetsu should continue pushing on, hurting himself and making the people around his worry. Not, of course, that he cared. He was no longer capable of much emotion. Much of his humanity had been locked away, to make his the perfect disciple, a tool to spread destruction. To make society so chaotic that they would be willing to give up their freedom in exchange for peace and order. In other news, the Crobat was grudgingly flapping its four wings, fanning Zetsu - possibly at Milliana's request. Sycamore's eyebrows rose at the look Zetsu was giving him, but said nothing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Zetsu, directing his gaze between the two as they both spoke, shook his head lightly. "No... Just tired," he told them, partially lying as he kept his head back on the pillows. After momentary silence, he looked at Sycamore again. "Professor... Who is Yveltal?" He let his arms rest at his sides after sliding a blanket over himself. "He... He spoke to me; told me I couldn't remember, but that he was my lord; my mentor." He felt a bit of a breeze; it was evident the lab was air conditioned. "Is he why I am who I am? Is he my creator?" Difficult questions for a professor that researched mega evolution. "When he spoke to me... Before I woke up... I felt happy, yet violent. I feel like I wanted to kill something or ruin someone's life. Should I want that?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Sycamore's brows furrowed, lips pursing. "Yveltal is a Kalos legendary. A huge avian, in the form on the Latin letter Y. It's said to symbolize destruction, while its counterpart Xerneas, symbolizes life. It sleeps for a 1,000 years at a stretch, after absorbing the life energy of every living organism around it. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to learn much else about it, despite a thousand years of research upon it." He offered helpfully.

"Violence isn't a human nature, Zetsu." Milliana said gravely. "It's something learnt. Something taught. If you were truly a disciple of Yveltal, seeing that it called itself your mentor, you have been taught destruction under it. In fact, on the island," She scratched her chin thoughtfully, "I think you said something about having learnt under Yveltal."

"I didn't train under Yveltal for nothing," he mumbled as he touched the wound with a finger, a bit of sizzling arising prior to stopping and crying out furiously.

"Yeah. You definitely said something." The girl looked back at him. The Crobat was missing, and a Bulbasaur seemed to peer at him. "Perhaps it wanted you to spread further destruction on its name?" She questioned back at him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 am

"I don't remember," Zetsu spoke to Milliana, missing that she had said his name. Perhaps he had been talking during his sleep? "It seems like nature, to me... But regardless... He told me to go somewhere, and to remember something... I have no choice but to go there." His gaze returned to Professor Sycamore. "Where's White Forest at?" He was seemingly too tired to sound like he was demanding anything; why get on Sycamore's bad side, given he knew more than him currently? "I hope it isn't too far," he pondered to himself mentally. "I couldn't stand a long trip." "Oh... And also, who's Xerneas," he then asked. "Why do I feel anger at the sound of the name?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 15, 2015 9:52 am

Milliana and Sycamore exchanged glances. Granted, Zetsu had no emotions, but he was no fool either. It was the look when two people engaged in a joint falsehood. "White Forest. Never heard of it." Said Sycamore as casually as he dared. "Xerneas is kind of the counterpart of Yveltal. An anti-Yveltal. Where Yveltal brings death, Xerneas brings life. Where Yveltal brings destruction, Xerneas brings hope. Like Yveltal, it sleeps for 1,000 years at a time, and appears to be a quadruped, as opposed to Yveltal's avian nature." Sycamore said, partially reading from a notebook.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 15, 2015 10:03 am

Zetsu, taking notice of Sycamore's response, thought momentarily before connecting gazes with him. He had said it casually, as though it were true, but the professor's eyes, which had a light spark in them for a moment, spoke otherwise, at least to him. "Lie," he called out. "Don't say its name again... Every time you do my stomach twists," he then responded after hearing Sycamore's explanation. After another small bout of silence, he stared to the ceiling before he began to feel like cement. "I'm going to sleep a bit," he said. "Reflect and rest... A plain rest." He was out before too much longer, left to step around in his heart. "Yveltal... I have questions; can I ask them to you," he spoke out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 19, 2015 7:41 am

Sycamore seemed to hesitate, before nodding and ushering Milliana out. The Bulbasaur was left squatting on the floor, but nobody seemed to mind, so it rolled over onto its side. In the boy's dream world though, the happenings were so much more different than the quiet, dark room Zetsu was left in. The light seemed to flicker, rapidly switching between light and dark, giving the poor mortal a hard time adjusting his eyes. Whenever the light spiked, the being, 'Yveltal', would be visible standing further down the 'room', just...standing. That would be a clear indication it was not human. It was in human nature to do something. Lack of activity drove humans crazy. But this seemed to be content stone still.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Zetsu, whom closed his eyes while the room continuously flashed, rubbed them before opening them again and seeing the flashing background. He moved forward, staggering sideways a step or two every once in a while because of the dizziness he felt due to the background. "Yveltal, I have to ask you something," he spoke out. "Who are you?" He kept walking as he spoke. "Yveltal, did you create me? You said you were my mentor; does that mean that I am your student? And what of Xerneas; why do I feel hatred at its name?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 13 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13