HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 am

Name:Apollo Silverwood
Nickname:Professor Silverwood
Birthplace:Hoenn,Petalburg City
Battle Style:Is very careful on what moves he chooses but sometimes gets carried away by his natural curiosity.
Looks:
Apollo Silverwood:
Personality:Silverwood is very bubbly and cheery but when time calls for it he can be serious and determined. He is very curious about the many different regions and is interested in the many secrets they possess. He loves finding out new things.
History:When Apollo was born his vision was impaired so he had to have eye surgery. However later on in his life he had realised that his new eyes were changing colour based off of his emotions. At first he was afriad of this as he thought he had a demons eyes but really he was just gifted. Ever since he was a child and he had received his Purrloin he had been especially curious about the world of Pokemon and its many secrets. In fact later on in his life he had discovered the power of Mega Evolution. He had presented his theory to Professor Sycamore who was impressed by his results. Ever since that day he has been known throughout the world as a renowned Pokemon Professor. Though not as renowned as other professors such as Oak and Juniper he is still a young soul and not as experienced as them. However he has made a name for himself and trainers come to him to receive their first pokemon.
Badges: (New Trainers leave blank)
Items: 5 Poke Balls (New trainers do not change)
Money: $6,200 (Do not change)

Pokémon

Pokémon:Liepard
Nickname:Lily
Level:30
Moves:Scratch,Growl,Assist, Sand attack,Fury swipes,Pursuit,Torment,Fake out,Hone claws,Thunder wave,Foul Play
Ability:Limber
Personality:Loyal
Exp: 0[/b]

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 pm

You can edit out the bit where people go to him to get their pokemon.

Squirtle also, knows Tail Whip as, she is level 5 and she learns Tail Whip at level 4.

Other than that it looks fine to me so, edit the necessary things and it'll be approved
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Mark hes a pokemon professor like oak and birch so new trainers would go to him to receive their first pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 pm

No trainers go to the official professor of each region to receive their first pokemon, only one in each region
Kanto: Oak
Johto: Elm
Hoenn: Birch
Sinnoh: Rowan
Unova: Juniper
Kalos: Sycamore

So, fraid not you can't start at that level of expertise and also, just noticed you can't say he discovered Mega Evolution as, it's been established in the Pokemon X and Y games that Sycamore himself actually discovered Mega Evolution along with the Mega Evolution Guru.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 pm

What i meant by that and what i specified was that he discovered the POWER of Mega Evolution. I wasn't saying that he discovered Mega Evolution itself. Plus can he be like Oak and Elm in like Minoru or the Decalore islands?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Minoru I believe has a pokemon professor and Decalore I don't think has one because, I don't think it needs one again as, established in the anime so, far from what i've seen

Well, make the mega evolution thing clear in the app and it'll be acceptable not necessarily fine but, acceptable for that part of the app
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:35 pm

I did make it clear. Plus Apollo is a Pokemon Professor. He travels around the regions learning about the different types of pokemon. But can he still be renowned through the regions?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:40 pm

He can be renowned but, not as big as, Oak and Sycamore and that. Though still no distribution of starter pokemon.

Let's put it like this:
Pokemon Prof Rank 1: Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, Sycamore
Pokemon Prof Rank 2: Silverwood
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 pm

I did say hes not as renowned as the others. But how come i cannot give first time trainers a first pokemon?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Cause, that isn't your job it's the job of the official regional professors. They are charged with looking after a region's trainers and their pokemon and pokemon distribution.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Can he travel around regions catching pokemon and giving them to families or people in general?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Trades are fine so, if he receives a pokemon all well and good but, honestly that is not really his job.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:02 pm

He has many jobs as a Pokemon Professor.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm

However, Pokemon distribution shall not be one of them. Beware I am stubborn and I will not be budged.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:09 pm

I'll get rid of the three starters then
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:12 pm

K then, Approved I guess
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor   Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor H6Q0F8z

Apollo Silverwood, Renowned Pokemon Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1