HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half a heart~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dragon Kurai

Half a heart~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 10:36 am

Leviathan sighed lightly himself. Struggling himself to stay away, he looked around. They weren't that far off, and as he himself collapsed towards the ground, he heard a voice familiar from the hotel room... It wasn't until he was awakening atop a bed that he realized where he was or who had found Twilight and himself. "Twilight... Please, wake up," Angel spoke out, Leviathan staying still a bit on the bed. Naga wasn't in the room, Angel nudging Twilight having set her beside Leviathan as though by instinct with her. They seemed, oddly, to be a pair (not relationship wise) to her in some strange manner. "Twilight, come on... Get up Twilight... Please..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 10:53 am

Twilight had no intention of getting up. Far away in dreamland, she was in a deep sleep. Who wouldn't be tired after that ordeal? Leviathan. The bed was comfortable, and Twilight rolled over to her side with a mildly annoyed vocalization, the kind children make when they're woken in the morning to go to school, a mild protest. She was physically and mentally quite alright, so why was Angel so worried? Through her sleep, she did indeed register her presence a bit, though sleep took priority here, now.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 11:00 am

Angel sighed when Twilight didn't want to awaken. She sat down, leaning against a wall as she grasped her side and complained lightly to Akina. She had kept the pokemon around since Naga wasn't present at the moment. "Akina," she complained lightly. "Please, get me the medicine on the counter... I feel like I can't breathe a bit..." She looked up at the bed, wondering if Twilight was okay...

All the while, Arceus showed in Twilight's dreams, wiping them clean standing before her. "My daughter... We must discuss," he told her. "About what you have done. What it entails... And what your future will be..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am

Akina chirruped, cast a glance full of emotion - anger, annoyance, pity, despair, happiness, joy, disgust - at her trainer before running off to fetch the medicine. Jumping up lightly, she tipped the bottle over to it's side and placed a paw to stop it from rolling off. Her soft paw just slipped off it's smooth surface. Squeaking, she tried to grab it in her mouth, but it was too wide, and the glass was slippery anyway. She peered over the edge of the counter and decided that the bottle would break if she dropped it. Grabbing the cap awkwardly in her mouth and hoping not to contaminate it with her saliva, she scurried off towards Angel.

Twilight seemed a bit disappointed when her dreams disappeared - her dreams seemed to be more believable than reality nowadays - but stifled her indignation. There was business at hand. "Have I, perhaps, done wrong?" She was fully, and strangely clearly aware that she did in fact act on impulse frequently. Perhaps this world let one see themselves from the eyes of another. But did it really affect her future?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 11:23 am

Angel awaited Akina's return. Not minding the small amount of saliva on the bottle, she wiped it off with her shirt before she opened it, took a couple of the pills inside, and then reclosed it. "Thank you," she told the pokemon, petting her friend as she set the bottle away in her pocket. "I had a bit of bad food yesterday I suppose... I can taste the putrid canned horror right now," she complained. "Naga cooks fine... But that canned food... Must've been expired." She shook her head, petting her friend as she complained about the food and other small things.

"Of course you've done no wrong," Arceus spoke to Twilight. "But you've made a decision that, while not only impacting yourself, greatly impacts another life..." The pokemon stepped forward to Twilight, standing just a couple of feet from her after he stopped moving. "My child, you've taken in another person's life. If you live, he lives. If you die, he dies... But not just that; you must be aware of the consequences other than these." His plates floated about him majestically, the pokemon gazing to Twilight directly. "You may no longer love someone else when you come of the age to... If you do, you will kill the one you've bound yourself with. Marriage is of union; by unifying with another, you are effectively severing your union with the friend." He silenced momentarily, letting the trainer take in his words. "Also... You are both bound by the soul. You both may accidentally influence each other from time to time, as if two sides of the same coin... And not only this, my child, but you will be sharing strength... If you both are too far from each other, you will be fatigued. You may very well cause the other to become ill as well."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Twilight tilted her head backwards to look up at Arceus as it stepped forward until it stood very close. He practically emanated power; she could feel it at that distance. She tilted her head as the words flowed smoothly. She wondered how Arceus spoke, she could see no visible mouth. Regardless, his verdict stunned her. So that's what binding a soul did. Those were some consequences indeed.

"Wait, what?" Had she heard correctly? "Firstly, what does 'someone else' mean? And who even implements these? Was this known to you from before? That's very grim. And how far is too far? Is there no way around these?" Question upon questions poured out of her as her mind buzzed with more. Before she asked any furthur, she stopped to take a breath. Take a breath, she did. A deep one, to calm herself. "Sorry. I...go on. Is there anything else I should know?" Already her mind was racing to take in everything he'd heard.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 4:47 pm

"Someone else means anyone you would become affectionate for as, well, a lover," Arceus began, answering Twilight's first question. "You may only come to love... I think his name Leviathan... As, you mortals put it, a boyfriend. Anyone else will risk his death. You aren't of age for this, of course, but still; you must be made aware of all risks..." He then shook his head. "I nor anyone else implement these regulations, but there are consequences for every action; these are yours. There is no way around them other than you and him to be gods, but I will permit no such thing to be done for fear the balance of life and death or good and evil will be broken. And I know not how far, for this has never happened before." He then stepped forward, rubbing his head against the trainer's cheek. "I have already told you everything you need to know... How you take it is your choice; you are, after all, the host of another's life; you are the reason Leviathan exists right now."

He seemed very proud of Twilight. "Alas, it is time for you to return back to being awake; my visit is short, but aren't they all?" He chuckled brightly before poking the necklace on her neck from a while ago. "Keep ahold of my present for you; I know you will find it of use when absolutely necessary... In times of need, I will be there, by physical or telepathetical means..." He rubbed his head against Twilight's a second time, emanating a great serenity upon her before he sent her to wake up in the hotel room. "Oh... And be kind to your friends, who are being affectionate right now..."

The pokemon wasn't wrong. While Twilight had been speaking to him, Naga had returned to the room and had walked in, kissing Angel and holding her close. She was, well, quite a bit harmed by Twilight's escape, and the one way he was able to settle her was with kisses and embraces so she wouldn't focus on it just yet. "After all, Twilight's back, isn't she," he asked her kindly, rubbing her arm. Akina, who had become disgusted by the two kissing, had jumped to the bed and stared at her trainer. As before, she felt many things; the most prominent was a sense of having been abandoned. It was after a spur of anger and sorrow washed over her that she noticed her trainer's eyes opened a bit, the pokmon turning her head away. "She's going to leave again; I know it," Angel cried, shedding a few tears while Naga wiped them away. "She won't... You know that; Twilight loves you Angel; you two are, like, close friends," he spoke, unaware that Twilight would be hearing them. "She wouldn't leave us again... No matter how much we get hurt, it's our friendship that holds us together. She knows it, you know it, and I know it. And Arceus forbid that be shattered."

"Do you really... Do you mean that," Angel asked in complaint, Naga chuckling lightly. "Of course I do; why wouldn't I?" His words had clearly made an impact; it wasn't that long before Angel was kissing him again, settling down a bit as the minutes passed; hopefully Twilight would see what her absence did over what her presence had.

[Wrenching the heart; that's my job D: x3x]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Twilight had been awkwardly coughing and rubbing her cheek with a finger - gesture of awkwardness - when the deity moved forward to press his head against her cheek. Surprised, she reached forward to loop a hand around his lower jaw. It felt smooth and cold, and surprisingly white, if one could feel white. Unreal, like...porcelain. That was the closest she could link the feeling to.

Absorbing up what she could muster to understand, she followed Arceus' appendage(?) as he reached up to poke the necklace at her neck. She expected it to feel heavy, or some kind of weight at the very least - coming from the pokemon who created the world - but she felt nothing. As though he weren't really there at all, but only an illusion. And yet, he was very much there. She'd touched him. Smiling equally brightly up at the Alpha, she was just about to thank him when he pressed his head against hers. Peace and a sense of well-being flooded into her. Eyes closing, the next time she opened them was to be in the hotel room.

Jewel blue eyes fluttered open upon a scene of, uh, affection. As Arceus had predicted. Quickly looked aside, she nearly jumped out of her skin - and the bed - when in swiftly turning her head, her gaze fell upon Leviathan lying right next to her. Uncomfortably close, she tried to begin edging away before catching sight of Akina. Immediately after she wished to cry out 'Akina!', jump out of bed and hug her fiercely, a mixture of emotions poured into her, the small flower of joy gradually wilting as though boiling water of sadness was poured upon it. Would her joy match her pokemon's?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Naga and Angel both began standing when Akina seemed to squeak a bit at her trainer. The two immediately broke their kiss, Angel turning to face the bed while Naga wrapped his arms around her, holding her happily as she leaned back against her husband. "I see you're awake," she told Twilight, wiping the last of her tears away; Naga and Angel really were the perfect fit for each other. "I hope you aren't planning to leave again... I don't think I could make it if you did." Akina, meanwhile, stared her trainer directly in the eyes. While there was a hint of happiness there, the pokemon still felt abandoned, and it showed; she was hesitant to step forward, sitting down looking at her trainer and nothing else. Leviathan, meanwhile, was staring to his hand, trying to get up as though it was of usage. After he had stood up, his legs wobbled and shook, the humane creature falling onto his knees holding to Twilight's arm as he hissed. "I can't... I don't know how to use this shape," he complained to her, his tail sliding, much like it was slithering, from the bed as he gazed at the trainer.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:12 am

"Uhm...I..." Still on her back, hand resting on her stomach, she squeezed it, balling it into a fist, getting a handful of fabric. Her mouth thinned into a line as she looked down, as of yet guilty. She'd known what her departure would do; what it'd done to her. Pain, and broken hearts. That was all she'd left in her wake. Her eyes lifted to rest upon Akina, understandably hesitant to approach. A reminiscent smile lit up her face. It was just like the first time she'd met her.

"Do you think it would be a bad idea to sit up?" She asked, smile plastered on her face, sadness lingering. A thud drew her attention to Leviathan. Huh. Bad idea to stand. he clutched at her hand as he fell, nearly pulling her down as well. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Twilight looked alarmed. It quickly faded. Oh. Incoordination was all it was. Similar to what Angel had had been through, she guessed. Perhaps she'd explain it better. Suppressing an urge to say 'there, there' and ruffle his hair, she smiled at him. "You'll get it eventually. Look at Angel." For reference, she waved her free hand at the Absol gijinka.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:18 am

Naga and Angel observed Twilight as she spoke about to everyone. Akina, whom saw the smile on Twilight's face, squeeked as she jumped forward and swiped a paw across her face. That was her means of showing her displeasure for Twilight seemingly drawing such a comparison (infer that she knows Twilight made the comparison based on her expression). Leviathan, meanwhile, looked over to Angel when Twilight pointed. "Eventually isn't very helpful to me at the moment, now is it," he asked her lightly joking. "Please... Can you come and help me up," he asked, releasing her hand as though he was expecting she would.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:31 am

(Comparison regarding Leviathan and Angel, I'm assuming o3o)(Or was it comparison to when they first met? @~@ Confused~)

"Ow ow!" Twilight yelped, receiving light scratches stretching across her cheek. Nothing that she hadn't gotten several a million times. It seemed that things were back to normal. She grinned and reached out to ruffle Akina's fur, who pouted and backed away. (Taking control here. Thank you~) Twilight exhaled sharply in what might be a concealed laugh; she dared not laugh aloud lest Akina take it as laughter aimed upon her.

"No?" Twilight didn't understand Leviathan's rush, but humanizing seemed to have done loads for his snappy personality. He actually said 'please'. Blinking a couple of times, she shook off the awe and struggled a bit to sit up. She was far too stiff. A little assistance would be nice. But setting her teeth, she managed to half-sit awkwardly. "Och, yes, just a minute." Of course she'd agree.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:35 am

Naga, noticing that Twilight was trying to get up, let Angel free. The humanized absol backed up a few feet, letting Naga assist Twilight in getting up from the bed. "You really are stiff... What happened the few hours or so you were gone?" He looked over to Leviathan. "I suppose you could answer that together... I haven't said anything thus far, but who is he?" Leviathan reached his hand out to Twilight after noticing she was up; he really did have minimal ability to control his shape for the time.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:47 am

"Ach, ow. Thanks." She gratefully nodded to Naga as he helped her up. "Ooh. Don't ask. We were attacked by this insane person who wanted to add me to his collection in his basement. Thankfully we didn't have to find out what that meant." She shuddered, before looking over to Leviathan curiously at Naga's second question. That...was a very good question. She hadn't stopped to think who Leviathan was. "He's a friend." She spoke, after a barely perceptible moment's hesitation. She noticed Leviathan reaching up, and reached out a hand, wrapping it around his wrist and pulling slightly to support his getting up.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:52 am

"Just a friend hm," Naga questioned before he sighed lightly. "Well, it's not like it could be any different than having three people around." He would've greeted Leviathan a bit better, but given the circumstances under which they had just met, it was excusable. Naga turned around, taking Angel's hand before looking over to Twilight. "We'll be on the sofa if you need us... And, like earlier, don't try to sneak out... It won't do any of us good if you try to leave." He gave her a light smile with his eyes shut then. "It's nice to see you back here though." He then disappeared with Angel.

Leviathan felt his wrist grasped and Twilight pulling for him to get up. He tried his hardest, and with a bit of luck, he was capable of getting up; however, as before, he was very unstable and struggled to stay upright. "Being human is difficult," he sighed. "How can you walk on these feet? I can't even stand barely!" He ended up side-stepping, forced to lean against a wall as his tail simply followed suite.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 9:03 am

Twilight unintentionally mimicked Naga by sighing as he left. Harsh words, each of them true. "Good to be back." She said in a small voice, looking down, well after the duo had left. Her attention was diverted as Leviathan managed to get up, before side stepping unsteadily. Unfortunately, both of them had forgotten that they were holding each other's hand, and resulted in Twilight crashing to the floor. "Ow ow ow~" She whined, getting up. She wasn't quite so stiff now, and hobbled over. "Well, would you rather have stayed as a snake?" She joked mildly, before remembering how he felt about that. "S-Sorry." Looking aside, she noted that he was still unsteady. "You...can feel you feet, though, right?" If not, shaking his feet would get blood into them. That should help.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 9:12 am

"Yes, I can feel them," Leviathan sighed lightly. "They're tingling though... I can barely move them..." His feet were clearly operational, so perhaps it was a lack of control and unfamiliar motions made with the brain. "Maybe we should start simpler..." He let Twilight's hands go, sitting down stretching out his legs. "If I have to move them... Perhaps I should exercise it first; get my brain to recognize they are there." He let his arms hang. "If you could assist me with that... Get each toe to move, each adjustable bone in the foot and leg." He started doing that by himself with his arms, hands, and fingers. He moved them all, once at a time, registering it in his mind what exactly each could do.

Naga, meanwhile, discussed with Angel. "We can't let her feel bad about leaving last night," he told her, holding her hands tightly. She didn't really seem to be in disagreement; after all, if Twilight felt guilty, she would very possibly attempt to rush away again. "What of her friend," Angel asked lightly. "We'll let him stay... He's her friend; he'll be ours too," Naga responded. "We don't have anything to worry over right now... All the drama is over, so I think." He looked towards a window, seeing the sun shining while Angel freed her hands, rubbing one on his back. She still had it on mind, lighlty, that she had been forced to attack him. "Wonder if he's mad..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 9:28 am

"Mm." Sounded like a good idea. Shifting from a crouching posture to one that of squatting, she poked his toe before pinching it, to test if he did register it. The pinch wasn't hard, but should generate a small amount of pain. Once she'd received a reaction, Twilight would go ahead with pulling on his toe, flinching at the slight sound of bones against cartilage. (<- Always creeps me out in real life o3o) Akina seemed curious and moved forward to get a better view of what the two were doing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 9:32 am

Twilight would indeed receive a reaction. After that, Leviathan focused on the fact his feet were being moved; it was apparent he really wanted to know how to walk on the feet he had. "So tell me," he spoke to Twilight. "The girl... Who is she? And why does she stare at the boy's back with worry?" He was simply trying to make smalltalk.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 9:57 am

"Hm...?" Twilight was busy fiddling with his toes, contemplating the visit with Arceus just when he asked her a question. "Really. The way you said that I was the cause of their suffering, you'd think you'd them your whole life." Her mouth twitch with amusement when she realized it really wasn't all that funny. She groaned; why did she even try. "Sorry. Ahem, anyway. That's Angel. She used to be an Absol. And, uh, she...kinda hurt Naga...?" She vaguely stabbed, sharply pulling his smallest phalanx.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 10:05 am

Leviathan listened to Twilight. He didn't necessarily grasp how severe the injury was with words alone. "I see... I see," he spoke lightly before she, by accident, sharply pulled. He bit his lip momentarily and then released it, determined to not yell about it. "So why are they so lovey-dovey," he asked. "I mean, isn't it taboo for man and pokemon to be together?" He sure had alot of questions to ask.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 am

Blissfully unaware of her mistake back there, she continued, onto the next foot. Nodding along with him, she looked up at the unexpected next question. Giggling - nice to know she wasn't the only one uncomfortable by their displays of affection - she shrugged, suppressing the smile. "Um, because they're married. How does it matter, as long as they love each other? And Angel's human now." Surprised that Leviathan was taking her slip-ups on his previous 'life' of such pretty well, she sneaked a peek at Akina, who was gradually shuffling closer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 11:02 am

Leviathan's gaze also shifted to Akina when Twilight looked to her pokemon. He was curious why exactly she was shuffling closer; it wasn't like he was of any major impact upon her at the current time; heck, he was employing Twilight just to get his legs to work. "Well... I mean, they're married, but are they truly compatible," he asked the trainer. After the exercise was seemingly done, he had Twilight back away a few feet as he moved each foot piece by piece on his own. "I mean... Would it even be possible for them to have children together as a couple? Wouldn't their biology be completely different from one another?"

That was a difficult question to answer, Leviathan not requiring and answer of Twilight as he reached his arms over to her. "Can you help me up again," he asked. "I'd like to try standing again." Meanwhile, Naga and Angel continued to discuss, the two wondering what to do next. "Maybe we should head out for fresh air," Angel suggested, Naga finding the idea genuine. "Well, how about food or something," he then asked. The two were having a hard time making up their minds.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am

Akina shuffled closer another step, promptly sitting down when Twilight looked at her. She was worried and suspicious of the stranger she'd just unwittingly dragged along, but then again, the last time she'd done that, it hadn't turned out so bad. Nevertheless, the Eevee was still keeping an eye on Leviathan - from a safe distance. Twilight shifted uncomfortably. "I, uh, am pretty sure her genetic cellular structure has completely changed. And ours not to questions why." She cast a look at the room Naga and Angel had disappeared in. She stood up, brushed off some imaginary lint and grabbing both of his hands, starting pulling him up.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 11:33 am

After a few moments of simply breathing, Leviathan attempted to stand up again with Twilight's assistance; low and behold, he was capable of doing so. He was still a bit unbalanced, but less so than he had been the last attempt. "There we are," he sighed lightly, his tail jittering a bit. After a bit of time (a few minutes or so), he finally found balance. "Okay... Slowly move forward," he spoke, pressing one of his feet forward. "So I can learn to walk."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half a heart~   Half a heart~ - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Half a heart~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next