HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Masaaki

Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] Empty
PostSubject: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]   Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Pokemon: Hareosi
Type 1: Dark
Type 2: Ghost
Stage:  
Gender Ratio: 100% Female
Male: 0%
Female: 100%
Egg Groups: Human-Like
Encounter Rate: Rare
Evolution Line: Hareo -Lv.15> Haremi -Lv.30> Hareosi
Hold Items
Hold Items:
PokeDex Info:
Species: Human-like
Height: 4'8
Weight: 73 Pounds
Habitat: Rare, Graveyards, Urban
Pokedex Description: Hareosi is a human-like pokemon that puts pokemon to sleep with its Ghastly Touch. It supposely guards the souls of lost pokemon and guides them to sleep pokemon and humans and have them haunt their bodies.  

Appearance: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] Image url goes here
Description: Haresoi is tall and thin waist pokemon that has a large bust and thick hips. It has black hair that hangs all the way to to it's back. and long thin arms that come to a point on each of it's four fingers. It's skin is a very light tan brown but still consider tan brown. It always has a smile on it's face and has a unicorn like black horn sticking out from the it's head. People never really sees it's legs because it floats just above the ground but they are normal length for her height and she wears what appears to be like red shoes. She always wears this skin tight top that is black and looks like the upper half of a ballroom gown and the lower is like a dress at the ends that always covers her feet. It's Shiny Form has White Hair and a Red Dress. It can speak the human language.

Abilities:
Levitate
Ghost Touch - 10 percent chance of making a pokemon fall asleep through contact.
Hidden Ability - Bad Dreams
Learn Set:
Level-Up:

TM/HM:
BREEDING:

TUTOR:

STATS:  
HP: 95
Attack: 110
SP Attack: 50
Defense: 100
SP Defense: 110
Speed: 115
Total: 580  

Locations:
Kanto: N
Johto: N
Hoenn: Y
Sinnoh: Y
Unova: N
Minoru: Y
Ealora: N

Haremi:

Last edited by Masaaki on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]   Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Due to circumstances surrounding the Custom Section I must advise that you refrain from this until we complete our rework and choices on what to do with this section. I apologize for any inconvenience on behalf of the staff.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]   Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Since I got asked in PM to check it out o3o

----

To begin with, all of the pokemon in your evolution line are not available for this custom pokemon. If you have plans to create them later under new guidelines, please say so. I also notice that you write this evolution is the second stage when it is the final evolution of the pokemon. Also, in the new template you must write at what level the pokemon in question evolves to its next stage. If this is the final stage, you wouldn't really have a number for it, so I don't think you need to worry on that (unless it's the second stage of the evolution line. You should put something then).

Basing on the height and description of the pokemon, I feel as though it would weigh a little more than just 20 lb. It seems to me to be a lot like a human, and if this were true, without supporting details it would be heavier than 20 lb. In the description there also seems to be a bit of a contradiction, whereas the pokemon "is tall and thin waist," yet has a "large bust and thick hips." The thick hips could be a contradiction of the thin waist part.

Another thing is the move lists being left out of their spoilers (which are there to make browsing your application easier). Please move them into the spoiler. In addition to this (and I notice this in your abilities as well), you explain one, but not all of the moves because they are signature to the pokemon. Also, if you're planning to make an evolution line, you should state the entire move list in each custom application, such as where your level-up moves only begin at lvl 31 here.

Not listed in the current template is held items. You may place upto three held items your pokemon may be found with in nature, such as a potion, or a berry of some sort. Also, there is a list for breeding moves in the new template. A new guideline to show is that you must put which pokemon the custom has to breed with to obtain the bred move, such as a ghastly for the move Toxic Spikes.

Stat spread keeps at a reasonable point, but I have to ask. The pokemon has the most points in attack, defense, and speed, so does that make this pokemon a balance of defense and attack? If so, do the moves mostly follow this alignment of stat points?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]   Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Why must an excellently done custom Pokémon appear during a time when the staff no longer allows people to create creations? I mean, why didn't this excellent creation appear back when it was okay to create creations? JS.
Masaaki

PostSubject: Re: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]   Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah for the appearance imagine Rouge the Bat, Jnyx, The Vampire girl from Adventure time put together with a unicorn horn on it's head. It's movepool and stat spread match it perfectly allowing it to have 2-3 sets to be run and not make it a one trick pony. BUT it has a weakness it's Sp. ATK is abysmal meaning it can be walled by Ferrothorn, Skarmory and the likes quite easily if it can not put them to sleep or can burn them fast enough.

Sets that an be run

Bad Dreams/You Sleepy Set? - You can stall your opponent through the use of Haunting Grasp and Hypnosis to trigger Bad Dreams until you force them to switch and recover when needed.

All Out Offensive - Hareosi can easily swords dance and sweep BUT it does not have Substitute meaning you better hope you don't get burned or stunned in the process.

Entry Punisher/Cleaner - Toxic Spikes AND recovery with great speed sounds like a great entry punisher already along with Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Recover and Sucker Punch this thing can shut down sweepers.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]   Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon] H6Q0F8z

Hareoisi Evolution Line[The Sandwoman Pokemon]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1