HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lux Wild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Name: Lux Wild

Nickname: Hawky (She got it because her old friend called her this)

Birthplace: Kanto

Battle Style: Mostly sticks to using physical attacks.

Looks: She has dark green eyes and fairly straight auburn-red hair that goes down to her shoulder. She has very light peach skin and her face is covered in freckles. She always wears a loose aqua shirt, black track pants, a brown leather coat, and dirty brown leather boots. She carrys all her stuff in her black backpack. She is also somewhat short.

Personality: She is kind hearted and determined. She is very creative and always try's to make the best of things. She is also headstrong does not like to give up, which can sometimes lead her to make stupid choices. When you first meet her she might seem shy, but once you get to know she won't stop talking. She is very knowledgeable about Pokémon.  

History: Lux is originally from Kanto. Her mother, who was also once a trainer, traveled to Hoenn where she caught an Absol. While her mother was gone, Lux spent all her free time either researching about Pokémon or drawing. When she came back from Hoenn, Lux was so excited that she told her mother everything that she had learned. Her mother was so impressed that she suggested that she should become a Pokémon trainer. After considering it for many days, Lux decided to travel to Kalos and become a Trainer. Before she left, her mother gave her Absol to use as her Pokémon.

Badges: N/A

Items: 5 Poke Balls

Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Absol

Nickname: Guardian (Lux calls her Guard sometimes)

Level: 14 (I was wondering if this was ok because her mother owned it for awhile, thus making it pre-trained)

Moves: Scratch, Quick Attack, Leer, Zen Headbutt (Egg Move)

Ability: Pressure

Personality: Kind to most people and Pokémon. Very protective of Lux. Hates being in a Pokéball.

Exp: 0

Last edited by GlitchXpert on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 3:42 am

Finished.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 am

Single battle is not a battle style. Battle style refers to strategy, if they have any at all, and if they don't you should probably put why. I'd like more detail in appearance, personality and history. Unless relevant, likes/dislikes aren't part of personality. Personality refers to the way they behave and what motivates them, and perhaps why, though that can tie into history. Paint me a picture of your character and their life so far.
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Thanks for the tips! I'll edit that now.
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Edited!

Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 29, 2014 12:33 am

I'd still like more content. Her personality should contain weaknesses as much as strengths, and while I get her mother's important in history it should be mostly about Lux. What was it like growing up? Where exactly did she grow up? Did anything else significant happen, or not? Look around at some of the other profiles to get an idea.
Sponsored content

Lux Wild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lux Wild    Lux Wild  H6Q0F8z

Lux Wild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1