HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Child On A Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cybele

Wild Child On A Journey Empty
PostSubject: Wild Child On A Journey   Wild Child On A Journey H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Her dreams always started and ended the same. The face of a human male and female talking to her and showing her affection then heat, smoke, a horrible burning sensation which all lead to fire. Cybele Shadow always awoke from these dreams covered in a cold sweat and tears. She never knew why these dreams upset her so much it's not like she could remember anything before she was five. The only family she ever known was her mother zoroark, her baby sister zorua Lulu an all her zorua and zoroark cousins. Thats right Cybele spent her child life born and raised by by a group of zoroark.

Cybele Started her journey at the age of Sixteen. Not of her own free will of course Let's just say the people of Castelia city were quite surprised when they seen A young girl being dragged out of the nearby woods by A zoroark. At that point Lulu decided to stay at Cybele's side as she started her first journey not just to meet other Pokemon but, also to meet people. Cybele Boarded a ship heading for Twin Leaf Town so she could meet professer Rowan.

"so I get to choose which ever one I want?" Cybele asked Voice filled with curiosity and uneasiness. All the professor did was smile and nod his head leaving Cybele even more unsure but wanting a Pokemon to truly call her own she looked through her choices. Taking a deep breath she chose the Poke ball holding a Piplup which she decided to dubbed Gloria. So with Pokemon In hand and her sister at her side Cybele was truly ready to start her journey.

While wandering around the young wild girl manged to get lost she never was known to have an amazing sense of direction she somehow managed to end up finding herself on another boat but this time heading for the Hoenn region. Cybele and Lulu walked to the front of the boat looking at the sparkling water with a soft sigh Cybele looked over at Lulu and started to speak. " Well this isn't gonna be so bad I think, I heard there was really good contest In Hoenn." Lulu just looked up and rolled her eyes.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Wild Child On A Journey   Wild Child On A Journey H6Q0F8zTue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 am

[ Hopefully you don't mind me joining up. ]

The smirk crossing his own facial expression, Andrew Steele stood at the front of the ship... with his hands dipped within his own deep pockets of a grange looking pair of desert tan pants. Deep hazel hues shifted from side to side, this ship in particular was headed over to Hoenn with himself Johto... It was something different and new.

By his own side, a female Dratini relaxed, Mystic was five foot eleven with silk smooth ice blue skin. With it being his first journey at was himself and Mystic, a Poke'mon he received from his own mother before he left yet with his arms reaching out soon enough he wrapped his own fingers around the surrounding railing from the ship. Unkempt boots rested against each foot, with the shoe laces just tucked inside, though tight enough so they wouldn’t fall when running. From the back view as somebody would walk up, with the charcoal long sleeve T – shirt was also a white tank top tucked within the back of his own pants. A solid red bandanna, with several white circles was tied around his neck though usually kept the six Pokeballs, hidden within.

The tips that were seen, freedom with the breeze curled his dark brown hair which shifted within the blowing breeze around his face with the grange green bandanna around his head, nothing more though his attire is simple. Covering his left arm a metal bracer, with leather straps that held it in place, but some could see it when they would approach somebody like himself.

“So, Mystic…” His voice calm and collected, the smirk soon slowly curling around his lips once again, with his fingers tightening up around the metal railing, causing some white knuckles from the loose of blood. “Let’s conquer, this Region!”

As he spoke the shifted his attention to the wandering trainer, or coordinator, watching her until she soon stopped at the front. “Looks like you’re lost?” A curious question escaping his own lips, Mystic was curious… As she wrapped around Andrew’s Body, relaxed and calm. With his own backpack he was alone besides Mystic.. And hopefully would gain a traveling buddy.
System

PostSubject: Re: Wild Child On A Journey   Wild Child On A Journey H6Q0F8zTue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 am

((Letting you know, Cybele hasn't been online since April 2011))

PostSubject: Re: Wild Child On A Journey   Wild Child On A Journey H6Q0F8zTue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 am

(I can contact her irl if you want to journey with her)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Child On A Journey   Wild Child On A Journey H6Q0F8z

Wild Child On A Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1