HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 am

It is the night before Ace get separated from his family and begin a journey with Mega, the Druddigon. He is in his room with Mega preparing their things for tomorrow. "Aren't you getting bored? Come on let's go now." said the Pokemon in its own language. "According to my Pokemon language understanding, we cannot go now so am sorry Mega. It's 10 in the evening." replied Ace. The Pokemon didn't say a thing.

Ten minutes later...

"I'm still waiting!" shouted the Dragon, his annoying side showing. "We can't go." replied Ace in a seemingly annoyed tone of voice.

Another ten minutes later...

Ace is done with the preparation and all he has to do now is to get a sleep. Same goes for Mega. "Night, Mega!" said Ace before laying in his bed, closing his eyes but did not turn the light off. He still has this childhood fear wherein he can't sleep with a closed light. "I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME OUT THERE!" erupted Mega. Hearing the eruption of Mega, Ace loses his cool and stares at Mega with an angry face. Mega hates that face a lot so he had no other choice than to say, "OKAY FINE! My bad. Am sleeping now, don't disturb me." Mega rested his body on a soft cushion. "You're this freak who keeps shouting." said Ace before going back to sleep.

The next day...

The two had said their goodbyes to the family and is now in the bushes in-between Pallet Town and Viridian City. The happiness and fulfillment is seen on the face of the Dragon Pokemon. "Hah! Mega, do you think a Pokemon waiting to be captured or beaten will appear or will a Trainer challenge our might?" asked Ace as the two kept walking around. "I don't care. We go buck wild." boasted Mega, his catchphrase coming a bit early. "You just like that catchy of yours, eh?" followed up Ace. Will a Pokemon appear or will a Trainer challenge?
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 am

A meowth that found himself to be very bored had noticed the trainer and his pokemon immediately. A bright idea popped into his head and a grin that would rival that of the Cheshire Cat himself crept up onto his face. The creme colored cat pokemon would sneak over to where the two had been searching, not interested in their conversation in the least. He would then pick up a small rock and throw it at Ace to gain his attention.

Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] 052
A wild Meowth ♂ (lvl 10) appeared!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 am

OOC: Hello there! First time you'll ever mod me! :D Anyway, please forgive my idiocy but does the sign, "♂" stand for a female? I haven't played the Pokemon games for a while so I forgot. Thanks!

OOC|EDIT: Forget it. Forgive my idiocy still, though. Noticed you used "he" to address Meowth. I just woke up this morning so am like a drunk guy. :P

===

Feeling a small rock hit his head, "Pf!" he turns around seeing a wild Meowth. "There goes! Let's do this, Ace! Time to go buck wild!" said Mega, quite overusing his catchphrase. "You're overusing it Mega and it's getting quite annoying. How about use that only when in Gym Matches and the likes? Anyway, rush the foe with a Scratch!" commanded Ace. "Mrgh!" growled Mega as he rushed towards the small kitten, its sharp claws ready for a vertical-styled Scratch!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 1:31 am

OOC: Hiya! I finally get to mod some stuff, so I'm excited. And don't worry about it :) it's all good.

The Meowth snickered when the rock hit Ace in the head, though he wasn't entirely prepared for the attack that came next. As Mega charged at him the meowth turned to run only to be caught by the scratch attack, causing him to trip. The now angry cat stood and ran at Mega, his fangs bared as he lunged towards him, prepared to sink his teeth him.

Meowth uses Bite!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 am

OOC: Heh, nice. Anyway, why have you never bonded with us in the chatbox? :D

===

Mega counters the attack by trying to smash Meowth down to the ground by using his right arm. "Smart! Now show him who has the bigger and sharper teeth! Not to mention yours is cleaner!" commanded Ace with a joke to entertain Mega. The Druddigon will then level his head down until it is enough to bite the Meowth! There's a chance that he could end up biting Meowth's entire head. It is deadly but it could do some nice damage.

However, the two never noticed that they are breaking their battle style when it comes to wild Pokemon. Ace is supposed a tame a wild Pokemon but it's no big deal after all since Ace does not want this Meowth so no reason to tame it and waste the EXP it will give.

LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 am

OOC: Meh, not much of a chatter really so just never hopped on. I might though seeing as I'm getting to know everyone here a little bit better.

More alert of the threat the opponent imposed, the meowth tried to move out of the way, but before he knew it, he had hit the ground hard. He went to stand back up, be it a little difficult. As soon as that was managed he saw the incoming teeth and jumped out of the way. The meowth was not going down without a fight. This time he ran at Mega from a different angle, his sharp claws now out and ready. He would run up to the leg of the Druddigon and attempt to rake his claws across the rough skin.

Meowth uses Scratch!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 1:57 am

Mega had a huge smile on his face seeing his tactic worked halfway. He then gets surprised by the speed of the Meowth. He finds himself getting scratched in the body, "Urgh!" Mega then tries to kick the Meowth off his leg. "Another Scratch, Mega come on!" commanded Ace. If ever he successfully kicks the Meowth off, he would follow it up with a stab-styled Scratch!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am

The meowth found himself being thrown off of Mega, but managed to land on his feet. Not to be outdone, the Meowth would jump onto Mega's arm as he went to use Scratch and clap in front of Mega's face, sending out a small pit of air. Meowth would then jump off the arm if his attack was successful, but would be unaware that he made himself vulnerable to the next attack.

Meowth uses Fake Out!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 am

"LEER!" Ace shouts expecting that the foe could pull another trick. As soon as the Meowth positions himself in front of Mega's face, the Druddigon quickly glares at the Meowth. His eyes twinkling like a star leering in hopes that the up-close Leer will have the little foe unable to use Fake Out and fall to the ground as well as lowering his defense.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 3:25 am

The Meowth, having been startled by the leer delivered by Mega, would be left frozen in fear, not moving from it's spot. This left him wide open for any kind of attack. Desperate to do something he started to hiss wildly. He was starting to feel the strain of his last few attacks and the hits he had taken.

Meowth uses Growl!"

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 am

Mega took the status attack, his Attack lowering a bit. "I don't think it will do that much of a change. Don't waste your time, Mega! Bite!" commanded Ace. The Druddigon growled feeling the battle as well. This is his first time having a real battle. He usually takes down carved wooden human figures when he was just a family pet. Mega takes the command exactly. He lowers his head again opening his mouth wide, his fangs about to bite the foe.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 6:39 pm

As he saw the teeth coming towards him, the meowth went to dodge but wasn't quite quick enough this time. Instead, he felt the Bite attack at the last second and yowled. A few moments later, his muscles went limp and he blacked out.

Wild Meowth has fainted!

Mega gained 10 exp!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 pm

OOC: FATALITY

===

The two looks at the fainted Meowth. The battle is over now so they now choose to treat the Meowth as a friend. Ace carefully picks the Meowth up and walks up to a tree. He puts the fainted cat under the shade of a tree, away from other wild Pokemon. He'll probably naturally heal up. Showing kindness, Ace goes back to Mega, "Nice job, Mega. Up for another one?" praised the Trainer. "Sure, I say three more. Oh well, it depends on the strength of the foe. That Meowth was a good warm-up." the Dragon sort of boasted. "Settled. Keep searching." said Ace as the two kept walking around having no idea whether yet another wild Pokemon will appear or another Trainer will finally challenge them.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 pm

OOC: Yeah, pretty much xD trying to keep it PG though.

A Scyther had found himself quite intrigued by Mega's strength. He wished to test his own strength against this pokemon. He had been standing a little ways off and as he started to slowly make his way over, a russling would be heard coming from his direction. When the Scyther neared them, he would raise his blade like arms in a fighting position in challenge of the trainer and his pokemon. "Scyther!"

Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] 123
A Wild Scyther ♂ (lvl 13) appeared!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 am

OOC: Give me a Hell yeah! Give me a Hell yeah for a Scyther! A male Scyther! I love you! Oh and it's Level 13!

===

The two heard a rustling sound and turned around to the direction of where the rustling is. They saw a Scyther emerge and stand before them in a fighting stance. A smile burst on Ace's face. He wants a Scyther, no, he loves them. "Give me a Hell! Give me a yeah!" said Ace upon seeing the Scyther. "Capturing?" asked Mega for the sake of him making sure he won't strike this Pokemon too hard. "Hell yeah!" responded Ace in an energetic voice. "Hahah, guess it's no time to go buck wild this time." said Mega getting in front of Ace. He can still feel his body feeling quite different since the last battle but he has to get used to this so he gets in a wrestling-like stance. Nobody knows why he keeps doing that stance.

"Leer, Mega!" said Ace. Ace usually goes for an attack right away but maybe he got some tricks behind his sleeves. "Leer? You do know that will raise our chance knocking this Pokemon out before we could even capture it." said Mega, questioning his orders. "I know what am doing, Mega. Just trust me. Now, Leer!" commanded Ace one more time. "Okay..." said Mega, he's somewhat against this but he decided to use Leer as commanded.

LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 am

OOC: Haha! You're quite welcome xD

The wild scyther took the leer attack, immediately looking away, it's defense lowering just a bit. The scyther shook it's head back and forth trying to recover before charging straight at Mega with alarming speed. As it drew near, it would raise it's arm high for an incoming strike. Though this could ultimitely leave him wide open for a direct attack if he wasn't quick enough.

Scyther uses Quick Attack!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 am

OOC: Looking at Scyther's Serebii page makes me... GO BUCK WILD.

===

"D-!" paused Ace, he was gonna tell Mega to dodge but before he could command, Mega already dodged the Quick Attack. He quickly stepped away and bent his body a bit enough for the Scyther to pass through. "Nice, Scratch!" said Ace hoping it will hit since the Scyther is still probably very vulnerable. Mega takes that opportunity as well and comes with his all-time favorite vertical-styled scratch delivered by his right arm.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 6:40 am

The Scyther wasn't expecting it's attack to be dodge, but sensing the attack coming from behind it, completely jumped away as it turned to face it's opponent. It was clearly very flexible with it's movements and actions. "Scyther!" It called out, as if laughing at Mega. The scyther then took it's battle stance once more, taking a deep breath and focusing on locations that would be best to strike to allow an increase in power behind it's hits.

Scyther uses Focus Energy!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 am

"Hold, Mega." said Ace looking at the Scyther. "Huh? He's using Focus Energy!" said Mega wondering why Ace would let the foe use that move. "No, I'll try something." Ace said slowly walking towards the Scyther. He's not afraid but he's trying not to creep this one out if ever. "Umm, Scyther. I'm Ace, that's Mega. I'd like to ask you if you would like to join my team. You'll be my second Pokemon if you do. But if you'd like to test our strength first, then just tell us and we will accept your challenge. What do you say?" said Ace in a friendly tone, trying to tame and befriend the skilled Scyther.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 7:08 am

Scyther looked between the trainer and Mega, wondering why nothing was happening. As Ace went to approach him, the scyther held up his scythes prepared for anything. Though a moment later he lowered them somewhat as Ace introduced himself and offered the proposal. Scyther tilted his head, thinking of what to do. It did seem like Mega was rather strong, and by dodging the quick attack showed great reaction time. Perhaps this trainer could make him stronger too? Scyther nodded at his own thought process. "Scyther!" The scyther nodded, agreeing to become part of Ace's team.

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 am

OOC: Thanks for making it easy. :) Don't forget to add Scyther on my Trainer App. Thanks.

===

Ace erupted a smile again hearing the Scyther agree. "Really? Thank you so much! I promise that you will get even more stronger! Okay, now that you're my Pokemon, I'd like to give you a nickname." said Ace and then the smile faded as he start thinking of a nice nickname. "Will it be okay if I call you Blade? If not, then how about Ronin?" asked Ace to make sure it's not against Scyther's will to get called in a different name.

Mega slowly walks toward the Scyther and tried his best not to look like a threat. He smiled at the Scyther and said, "Welcome aboard." He gotta hang around this new guy to get to know his new ally and even more.

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 7:56 am

OOC: Kind of have a headache right now, lol not all will be that easy.*goes to put information in*

The scyther heard the name and took the time to think it over. It wasn't a bad choice, definitely implied his strength. With a final nod the scyther called out it's approval. "Scy!" He would then do a mock salute to his fellow companions.

Blade has joined your team!

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 8:22 am

OOC: I like Scyther's personality. Was actually hoping you'd do something like that. Wow. :D

===

"Hahah! Thank you! Well, since we got a new ally with us, guess it's time to move to Viridian or do you guys have any suggestion?" asked Ace. "Nah, actually we can go advance to Pewter right away but a Level Up will also be good." said Mega, agreeing with Ace to go onwards Viridian. "Don't forget there might be some Pokemon out there you can capture. Strong ones like me." said Blade the Scyther with a smile, showing off. "Hey, Blade was it? I'd like to have a friendly spar with you sometime, what do you say?" asked Mega. Mega likes battles as well as friendly spars. "Challenge accepted." said Blade. "Okay then, it's settled. Off to Viridian." said Ace taking out two Pokeballs. "Hey am staying out." said Mega. Ace puts the other Pokeball away then looks at Blade. "In or out?" he asks. Blade tilts his head thinking whether to stay with the two for a chit-chat to get to know them more or just rest inside the ball like a king. "Stayin' here. I'd like to know more 'bout you guys." said Blade. Ace puts the Pokeball away and then tells them to follow him then he starts walking towards Viridian.

TOPIC END

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 am

OOC: https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3177-something-to-look-for-shadow-only#58456 There's the next one if you can still mod me. Thanks. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]   Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8z

Go Buck Wild! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1