HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Group's Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Blue Group's Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Aries nodded
"Nice work and that'll wear off trust me similar things have happened"
Aries then looked around once more before saying
"Venipede, Marshtomp I don't normally ask you to but, could you two go in your pokeballs?"
Both nodding happily as, they were loyal enough to trust Aries in his decisions Aries un-clipping two pokeballs from his belt and pressing the buttons causing Venipede and Marshtomp to return to their pokeballs; Emolga remaining on his shoulder. He then said
"Lets head to the anomaly's location or as, I'll call it to keep things organized: Point Alpha"
turning and walking towards Point Alpha to investigate further and if they caught up with the rest of the Squad on the way then, they'd head there and investigate it together; Aries knowing the exact way to go due to his Pilot's sense of direction which was bordering on superhuman as, he could go anywhere from anywhere without trouble as, he walked he constantly made sure that Twilight was with him so, they didn't get lost or separated especially in a dangerous and mysterious place like this.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blue Group's Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3