HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Group's Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:42 am

A dreadful fate awaits those on this island. Good luck, trainers, and may you turn the tides...
Bryan
Bryan

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 am

((This don't affect the real journey of the character, right?))

"So what's on this island? Bah, whatever. First, let's have jobs. Let's have a leader, the co-leader, the scout, the this and that. I'll be the group's brawler. The destructive force. Or however you wanna call it," said Bruce as the boat drift closer towards the seashore.

((I hope I did things right...))

Last edited by Anarchy on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Aries hadn't heard the comment by Bruce cause, he was instead taking his plane there flying over the boat performing barrel rolls and loop-the-loops for fun before, pulling ahead and landing on a beach landing strip. When landed he jumped out with Emolga, Venipede and Marshtomp climbing out from the back seat; Aries removing his flight helmet. He then waited on the shore line with his pokemon meditating to clear his head and form a plan of action to ensure the others came to no harm.
Bryan
Bryan

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 3:48 pm

((Edited my previous post. Saying "looking at the trainers in the boat" can be classified as GM. Comically, if all will make an entrance by not that boat, Bruce ends up talking to no one.))

First, Bruce watched as the guy with a Salamence touched the ground. He watched as everything happened. Then, he looked at the trainer riding the Salamence and said, "What's with the intro speech, weirdo? And hey, nice Salamence you got there. That thing would be helpful. Glad to have you as a teammate. What's with that superpower thingy anyway? Are those some kind of magic tricks? Or are you an elementalist? An Aura Trainer, probably?" His boat finally reached the seashore. He stood up and stepped over, planting his foot on the sand when a plane lands down.

"Oh, there's another one. Nice plane. We could use a transportation if all of us would fit there. Name's Bruce, what are your names," Bruce introduced.
Bryan
Bryan

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Bruce just smiled at Xene, completely weird out. He took none of the bags, nor the armor, nor the flamethrower, none of which Xene gave him. He don't believe Xene's story about this "gijinka" and Hydreigon human thing. Bruce saw the aura reaching for him and he quickly walked away before bursting out with laughter. It took him a few minutes before he stopped laughing. With a big smile, he looked back at Xene and said, "Dude, what the Hell. What's with the archaic-like way of speaking? You're really weird, are you sure you're mentally stable? And cool story you got there. Super! Really!"

Obvious sarcasm is obvious.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:22 pm

(Apparently different timezones make me asleep while all of you are posting XD)

Yoku strided in after exiting her own boat. She glanced around the island and shivered, noticing her icy breath with every exhale. Being a Jhotonian, she wasn't used to such cold. She shouldered her sweater over her body more, and tossed a Pokéball into the air, releasing her Quilava, Dansei. "We're here," she smiled to her Pokemon, who had only taken shelter because she hated the strange motions the boat made on water. Yoku also released her Cubone and Togetic, the former taking his spot I her arms and the latter flying up onto her shoulder.

"Well," she mumbled, "I don't see any others arriving, so I must either be the last one or beat the slacker in the group." She glanced curiously around the island as she headed forward, and finally caught sight of a group of people forming. Narrowing her eyes, she searched for a familiar face, but each trainer she glanced was foreign to her, and she sighed. Dansei perked her ears and bounded toward the group taking interest in the flying types around the group. Jogging to catch up, Yoku reached the group a little out of breath. "Hello," she murmured shyly, taking note of Salamance and a two boys speaking, one of which seemed to be in some sort of getup, most likely the Salamance's owner. "Well," she said, nodding toward Xene, "looks like I'm under dressed and armed for the occasion," her straight face cracked into a smile she just couldn't hide at the last statement.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Twilight's boots sank comfortingly in the sand as she jumped off the boat. moments later, she caught a small flying furry body. Her Eevee. "Hey. Why were you just jumping from the hull of the boat?" The rim. The barred area where sightseeing for possible Gorebypass was allowed. She poked the Eevee playfully on her nose and received a nip in response. A bit harder than she would have like, but nevertheless intending no harm. She spotted a small group of people talking, but veered away, more of an introvert, and releasing her two pokemon, Emerald, a Servine and Ninio, a Vulpix to smell the fresh sea air.

Ninio and Akina immediately bounded away to play. Servine humph'd and stayed behind, starting a bit as Twilight nuzzled his head. Flicking her hair out of her face, she swiveled herself. Content with observing from a distance, she spied a person getting off a Salamence, and setting a Lucario running off into the distance. The person was interacting with another, and were being approached by a girl.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Aries approached the group wearing his usual traditional Japanese style garb and saying to them
"Hey there guys so, I guess you're the team that was assembled to deal with this phenomenon? The name's Aries.. Aries Martinez and these are my team mates Emolga, Venipede and Marshtomp"
he looked for the friendliest face which appeared to be Yoku and extended a hand to be shaken as, a form of mutual respect which would start the team off on the right foot.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Mine's Yoku," Yoku replied, taking Aries's hand and lightly shaking it. "And over there is Dansei," she nodded toward her Quilava, who was narrowing her eyes at Xene and Bruce, not liking the vibe from either of them, "Tamogo," her Togetic gave a friendly wave from atop her shoulder, "and Kodokuna," she gently lifted the baby Cubone griped in her other arm.

Some rustling behind her caught Yoku's attention, and she turned toward the noise with a gleam of curiosity in her brilliant green eyes. Her crimson hair shimmered with the light filtering down onto the island, making it look as of a dance of flame appeared as she turned. Her gaze caught a girl who in turn was gazing at their forming group, perhaps she wasn't too social. Shrugging, she turned back to those around her. "So... any idea about what's going on with this island? What should we do first?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 am

Twilight started, and quickly averted her gaze from the group. Akina and Ninio came back, Akina dripping wet and Ninio covered in sand. Twilight gave a small chuckle as both pokemon shook themselves back to normal. Recalling her Vulpix and Servine, she got up. Her legs had long given up pricking and were now dead. Shaking them a couple of times, she stood around aimlessly. There was only so much you could enjoy a beach. She debated whether to approach the group or not.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 am

As the travelers went over the island, there were several sudden events that occurred. First, almost all of the equipment Xene was carrying exploded into a poof of powdery snow. His dummy, his armor, his flamethrower, all of it exploded.

Then, several aura connections shut down, apparently stopped by an odd energy that flooded over everyone. Everything shut down. Connections to Pokemon, powers, telekinetic links, all of it. Suddenly over, snapped, as if frozen then broken in half like a frozen telephone line.

A large explosion occurred, dropping a well-sized sheet of paper in front of Yoku and Aries.
"Surviving the arrival was only beginning,
don't get ahead of yourselves, you're hardly winning.
The truth is, you're all quite dense,
appearing here wasn't a very smart jest.
To win, you need to learn teamwork,
heck, don't, you'll only make things worse.
But if you're so foolish so as to go on,
follow the noise of 5 atom bombs."
At the bottom, it was signed in a completely incomprehensible language. There was a quite rude drawing at the bottom which was too offensive to explain through text. To make matters worse, there was a large explosion directly northwest of the group, which could be seen coming off the top of the trees.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 10:41 am

Aries was quick to spin to the sound of the explosion he then took action and said
"Teamwork it is; In fact it's what I was planning for now lets go check out the source of that noise as, the paper says"
he looked and noticed his plane was still fine and hadn't exploded with that he said
"In fact for safety to cover all areas why don't we split into two teams for this first task; Ground Squad and Air Squad"
He looked to Twilight standing away from the group and called across
"Now is no time to be shy come.. join us we don't bite.."
he then paused before, continuing with
"Well, I don't bite and I hope our team doesn't"
Whilst, waiting for her to approach he continued from earlier saying
"Ground Squad let's make Bruce and Xene they seem like they can handle their fair share of problems. Air Squad let's have me; as i'm the pilot, Yoku and the girl over there because, if she's shy and now, I hardly think that Bruce and Xene with their rather overpowering personalities and strong ideals would help her to come out of her shell"
he looked to the team scratching his head and watched to see their thoughts on the plan as, he seemed to be the only one taking charge though he wouldn't call himself a leader just the one who takes action when necessary and looks after his team.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Yoku shook her head, and put one of her hands against her face as Xene walked away. "So mch for teamwork," she said, her voice was wavering just a little from all of the sudden occurrences. The explosions had put her on edge, and the crude drawing was just... rude. She'd have to teach whatever made it a lesson. "I don't mind either group, but with robocop gone," she nodded toward Xene, "maybe you should take shy girl and I can go with brawler. Pardon the nicknames, I only know Aries's name. I can handle myself on the ground, and Dansei here has an excellent memory. Her ears should be strong enough to track the source of that explosion- aren't they," she asked, glancing down at her Quilava, who nodded. "-good," Yoku finished with a smile, glancing at Bruce and Aries to see if they approved.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 5:29 am

Twilight jumped. She silently huffed to herself crossly. She wished people won't randomly refer to her when she wasn't expecting it. Toeing the sand and hesitating for a second, she slowly moved forward. Silently walking forward, Akina trotted beside her. Even though she took after Twilight, she was indefinitely more open to others than Twilight. She got within earshot to hear the person with the Lucario and Salamence introduce himself. Oh, that was reassuring. Stopping about five feet from the group, she fidgeted uncomfortably. Akina chirped up reassuringly. She knew that once Twilight got to know people. that's when she really opened up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 am

Aries smiled and said to Yoku
"If that's what you want to do; I won't hold you back, you might just be the one to keep these two from killing everything they see"
he then laughed. Looking to Twilight he said
"Don't worry you can come along with me I don't bite; now then should we get going"
he started to casually walk towards his plane, Emolga flying ahead and grabbing Aries' flight helmet before, returning it to Aries, who put it on and soon arrived at the plane climbing up onto the wing and opened up the cockpit. He then waited for Twilight so, he could help her up into the plane as, it was quite a big height to get up and the only reason Aries could do it was because, he was used to planes and he was great at climbing through his Parkour.
Bryan
Bryan

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 11:16 am

Bruce's laughter just had enough when he heard that explosion and read the letter. His face is enough to paint, "Let's get serious."

With the sudden transition from being a laughing guy to serious guy, he said, "Aries. Aries, is it? If you're teaming me up with Loki, I will end up just getting pissed and screwing all of you up." He's obviously referring to Xene when he said "Loki". "Now, let's get serious here. Whatever is in this island, I have the feeling it's not a joke. I'd rather go with this girl's idea. You, girl. And me, we're teamed up. You guys do your own stuff. Girly, name's Bruce by the way. I'm Batman."

Bruce turned to Aries. "Hey, leader. We need a scavenger and medic. We already have a leader, that's you. And a scout, Loki. Then, the brawler, me. I guess these two chicks can serve as scavengers and medic. Anyway, how are we supposed to contact each other and where do we regroup just in case some serious shit screws us up?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Twilight had already begun to follow the pilot. She twitched ever so slightly when the 'brawler' spoke. Bruce, was it? Well, she would most definitely let him know later on that she didn't exactly appreciate being called a 'chick'. She had begun turning to face them when a small thing collided against her forehead, toppling her down onto the sand. The communication device Xene had flung. Akina bolted out of the way to avoid being sat on. "Oww..."

Nothing new. Twilight was known for being clumsy. Hurriedly getting up and brushing the sand off her skirt, she carefully evaluated the plane for a second, before closing in and trying to get up. Undoubtedly the plane was a bit too high for her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 pm

"Y'know," Yoku said, "I could get used to you," she glanced toward Bruce, "though Robocop may take some time. I don't really trust watches that tell more than time," she tossed hers back to Xene. "If I need to get someone's attention, I'll have Dansei light up like a flare. On this cold island, smoke and fire would be hard to miss. I can also get Tamogo to fly around until he finds anyone, but he'd probably just end up getting lost," she chuckled then noticed the shy girl, struggling to get into the plane, though Aries seemed to be ready to help. "Hey," Yoku shouted toward her, "I know everyone's name but yours, and it's hard to find a nickname for you, except maybe Batman's Bane. You don't seem fond of Bruce. So, if you pardon me asking, what's your name?"
Sponsored content

Blue Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Group's Quest   Blue Group's Quest H6Q0F8z

Blue Group's Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next