HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Group's Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:45 am

A dreadful fate awaits those on this island. Good luck, trainers, and may you turn the tides...

(My first Modded post will be made once everyone in the group has posted here at least once. Your characters will probably have arrived by boat, if that helps you make an intro post ;3)
Pit
Pit

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 5:04 am

Xero rode his speedboat across the water, attempting to make it before it froze.  Unlikely, but still, you can't be too careful.  He soon arrive at the island and parked by the edge and jumped over.  "Ok, so this is Lacolette.  Now, hopefully I can get this done alone."  Xero looked around, and felt for strange energies, but nothing here.  Perhaps it was farther in, or maybe just masked...

Last edited by Pit on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 am

Yukime had arrived only moments before the Trainer known as Xero. She stood, standing in an obscured area, exploring the area. "Lacolette is a quite amazing island. I do hope that I can accomplish what I'm here to attempt. If anyone gets in my way, I'll just have to go around." She grimaced a bit at the thought, before petting her Piloswine, Ivore, and calming down a bit. "Hopefully I meet a few new allies."
Leo
Leo

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Ian looked at the island from the boat where he was in. It wasn't a weird island however he could feel that the pokemon in the pokeballs did not like this. They were restless and something about this island was making them scared. He took a closer look at it but he couldn't fathom what could be so scary about this island. It just looked like any of the other islands. He didn't see any people on it and he couldn't remember why he had come here however he was here now and he should make the best of it. The boat docked not much after his last thought as he stepped on the beach hearing the sound of the sand under his feet as he made his way. Would other people be here?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Xero wondered himself how the island was like this. He soon noticed three others and realized they wouldn't have come here if not for his reasoning as well. "I'm not surreal if I should wait or get this done and over with now."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:28 pm

As all of the trainers arrived, a surreal feeling would cross over them: as if many eyes were watching them, but the eyes would seem to belong to nothing. From the undergrowth and the trees, tiny glints of watching views would pierce the darkness and shine through to the trainers. As if trying to deter them, the feeling only grew worse as you got closer to the island's core. Something was trying to keep the group from trudging to the center of the island: now was this feeling hiding something or protecting the group from a horrid fate?
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 am

Yukime took a deep breath, which became a frosty cloud when she exhaled. She shook her head. "This is unreal. It's almost like my home, but it's different. It feels....unsafe. I feel like I'm being watched." She wasn't speaking to anyone in particular, but was, rather, monologuing while petting her Piloswine. She shook her head.

The girl began to be aware of people entering the island, and decided to trek deeper in, so she began walking slowly, rubbing her Sneasel's Pokeball. She took a deep breath, and remained calm as she walked along. The only way to get through all of this would be to stay calm and keep going. The only way. She repeated this to herself in her mind over and over as a sort of "mantra."
Pit
Pit

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 am

As Xero sighed, turning his breath cold , he got the strangest feeling...As I being watched.  "Is someone else here?  I wonder...Maybe I should go meet up with her."  Xero chose Yukime because she had just Pokemon with her.  Great friends and helpers, but he figured it would be safer for both of them.  He quickly ran towards her and stopped shortly behind her.
Leo
Leo

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Ian could see one girl and two guys also on the island. It was cold as he wasn't used to this however he was prepared for everything as he had a warm coat on. However he began to feel uneasy. Like people were watching him but he could see him and a feeling of uneasyness swept over him as he shivered of the cold. He walked towards the girl hoping she wasn't very shy. ''Goodday my lady I am Ian and what is your name'' He said with a gentle bow to the girl. He wondered how she would react, it wasn't that he was shy but some people didn't like it when people just walked up to then and began to talk to them without even knowing who they were.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 pm

As if responding to the people walking deeper into the island, a surreal cackle echoes through what seemed to be the back of each trainer's mind-telepathy. The laughter died out, but a whisper remained, saying the same thing in each person's mind:

You ignore my warnings and plunge deeper in this island of mine
You will soon realize that this isn't fine
This poem contains advice for your journey- some true and some lies
Discern which is which or face your demise.

A lonely island appears from not
One sole adventurer will outshine the lot
It is surly you, you don't need the rest
Seek out my underground labyrinth, be my guest
Using this method you will surely succeed
And if you're stuck and alone use the amulet to proceed.

A group task is at hand, there's no time for individuals to seek glory
If one goes alone, none will live to tell their story
A maze awaits you deep and below
Watch out for my icy guide to billow
If as a group you find yourselves in a situation dire
Do not fear the result- put out the fire.

Heed my advice as you may
And good luck to all of you, may you sieze the day
Go and save your world- I'll be waiting.

With that said, the cackling and the whisper faded, leaving each trainer's mind empty again. There was an eerie silence, as if something was listening for what would result from the advice shared with each person.
Pit
Pit

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Xero looked around, but found nobody talking. "Did...Did you guys hear that?" Xero was focused on figuring out what was up with the island, whose voice that was, and what was truth and lies.
Leo
Leo

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Ian could see a boy walking towards him and the girl who he was talking to. It was getting colder and colder as he was waiting for him to speak. He put his hands on his fur coat and closed it a little tighter along with the scarf he was wearing which was moving in the rythem of the wind, He didn't mind the cold, it reminded him of the ski vacations he had with his family. However he was a bit creeped out by the voices that he could hear on the island. He wasn't sure about what the voice was saying to them. He could see the look on the others their faces and in an instant he knew that he wasnt the only one that was hearing the voice. Would the voice be telling the thruth? He thought so cause at the point the boy went into the forest they could hear the voice speaking to them telling they shouldn't. ''I think we should just go in together we are stronger that way and if anything happens we can help each other. I don't know something else so what about that?'' he asked as he looked around to the others wondering what their ideas would be for this. He hoped that this would soon be over and that they could soon return home to their family, friends or other things.
Pit
Pit

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 am

Xero had still been measuring options in his head, but it seemed good for him. But still, what about why the other people are here? He had come on...business, but why them? He shook those thoughts away and was quick to agree with the idea. "Sounds good to me. I mean, going alone isn't the way to go." He laughed, especially because of his original plans. 'And what they don't know is that that was my way to go until I saw them.'. Xero looked around. "Seems like the forest is the only way to go. I like it."
Sponsored content

Red Group's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Group's Quest   Red Group's Quest H6Q0F8z

Red Group's Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1