HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Christmas RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 am

Lin went over to a frozen pond and looked at his reflection. "I'm so....fluffy looking." he said quietly, a smile slowly forming on his face. He liked his new form and realised that he wasn't as cold as he was earlier. He looked closer into the frozen lake, watching the fish Pokemon swim about..

Aipom made her way back inside and decided that she'd stay inside until she felt the need to do something or if she ends up getting a mission.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 am

Tundra hopped up and pranced over to the new commotion. "Hey! Who's the new Flareon?" the Jolteon asked. "Isn't it nice to be evolved?" he asked the Flareon.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 12:33 pm

"Mmhm." Lin hummed, not sure he had met the Jolteon earlier. "I don't think I introduced myself yet, I'm Lin." he said with a smile.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Frost smiled that Lin made his choice of evolution and went over to the frozen pond to watch the fish.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 pm

"Lin? That's a wonderful name~ I'm Tundra! Nice to meet ya!" the Jolteon was beaming with happiness. What an odd fella he was.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Shadow also went over to the frozen pond and watched the fish Pokémon thinking of days from long ago.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Frost noticed Shadow just starring off into space and wondered what he was thinking of as she went inside for a short while.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Shadow was starting to feel cold so he took one last look at the pond and started to head to the guild to warm up .

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Frost saw Shadow head into the guild and went over to ask what he was thinking about at the pond.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Lin yawned then headed inside to take a nap. Aipom was relaxing as she sat against a wall.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 3:53 am

Shadow didn't hear frost he was to deep in thought he simply just kept walking and went inside.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 4:18 am

"Tell stories?" Aipom suggested. Lin layed next to her out like a light.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 7:00 am

As Tundra walked in on the conversation he heard the word 'stories'. "Stories? I LOVE STORIES!"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 3:37 pm

"W-what?! Why are you staring at me like that?" Tundra jerked his head away to hide a small blush.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Shadow walked past everyone and sat in a dark corner seeming to disappear.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 am

Frost heard the word stories and went over besides everyone.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Tundra sat down and thought. "I can't think of any good stories to tell right now." he replied.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Christmas RP   Pokemon Christmas RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Christmas RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next