HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm back with apologies~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

I'm back with apologies~ Empty
PostSubject: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 am

Well, so my terminals started and the laptop was locked down. Long story short. Sorry? ^^' I know I'm gone like this every month or so, and it'll continue to happen. I promise I'll work extra hard in the meantime, while I am here, if I'm not doing my holiday homework. Scarcely a holiday if only of a couple of weeks...ahem. Anyway. I do have a couple of questions regarding the changes due to...halloween?

What's that 'candies collected' thing right there?

Where's the new chatbox I've read about? :/

That's all. I said couple, I give couple. :3 Sorry, lame joke. I apologise directly to the people I was modding as their topics lay untouched for the two-three weeks I wasn't there. I trust they found better, more active mods. I'll take up my topics which haven't been taken anyway. And I'll just move away to attack the 'Mod Me' section.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 10:28 am

Leave some for the trial mods. :P

New chatbox is that widget thingy bottom right. The popup chatbox, you can click it.

Candies collected, eh, go to the Events section. Welcome back, Flame! :)

School's a jerk...
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 10:52 am

Thank you~ Still can't find the chatbox...Anyway, I'll continue trying.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 10:55 am

Eh... That's weird...
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 12:38 pm

FLAME !!! *hugs and tackles you* I have missed you so much T.T Glad that you are back :D
(for the new cb box check the down right of your computer screen)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 12:54 pm

^^ *is tackle-hugged*
I did. Repeatedly. Any suggestions as to what it may look like?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 12:59 pm

on the right side of your screen whole at the bottom there should a small box that sais Chat:0 click on it and you will be in the cb now you can also start a private conversation with someone or the staff can
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 3:49 pm

...I...don't have it... :(
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Thats weird everyone has it maybe you should makena printscreen and show so ee can help you
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Are you really on a laptop?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Agreed and Welcome Back Flame I missed you buddy so, how you been, good? lol
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 5:19 pm

C:\Users\mohuli\Downloads\Capture.PNG

Thank you Mark~
Yes, I'm on a laptop.

(I don't know what happened to the link. Please copy and paste it on a new window.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 5:26 pm

lol I've seen a lot do this drives before... It doesn't work. Also, Mohuli's your surname?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 5:49 pm

No. My father created my user account on the laptop(then promptly put parental controls on it -.-) but he just put a word which means 'intoxicating' as it is the nectar of the flower 'mohua'. The nectar is used in making wine and stuff. So the nectar is also intoxicating. It's a Bengali thing~ :3
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:46 am

...So... he's a drunkard? Or maybe the type who fashions luxury wines. :) Other than that, I don't know what Mohua and Bengali is.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 am

NO! All right, firstly he created the account to restrict me. Secondly, pick up your Geography book and flip to Asia, or preferably India. Bengali is a language and also a religion where you speak that. Mohua is a flower that Bengali's use extensively for it's nectar, Mohuli.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:39 am

:D

I was just joking. Give me an Indian history lesson. :)

Jellyfish.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:02 am

Quiet.

Toenail biter.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 pm

its a little late but Welcome back buddy XD
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 am

Thank you~ X3

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Welcome back Flamelunar :D
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 5:10 am

Thank you~ ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back with apologies~   I'm back with apologies~ H6Q0F8z

I'm back with apologies~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1