HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Sincere Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

My Sincere Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm really sorry to everyone who was RPing with me and such. I know that I haven't been on lately, but I do have a good excuse. School has been getting tougher and tougher, and since we started a week late this year, we've been getting even more homework than we were supposed to. I'll try to be on, but I definitely won't be as active as before and will probably be on at least once a week or something. I also have been feeling a bit down since my friend's mother passed away because of cancer. I'm sorry to anyone waiting for me to post in their topics. >_<
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Sorry for you're loss
And it is allright I think we all understand can I Just Say
I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM YOU AGAIN NEE-SAN *cries from happines*
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Card its cool don't sweat it, school is a b***h and your going through a rough time at the moment, sorry for your loss, so nobody is blaming, hating or hunting you the only thing we are doing is missing you. So don't worry, most of us wont be going anywhere and were going to stay your friends ;)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I've abandoned forums for months when my family passed away, so your reason being school and a friend's family is fine by me!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 5:17 am

Condolence. School should've died instead.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 2:31 am

Everyone, I have even more bad news. My computer has crashed (it was about time... The thing's about 13 years old...) and I only have my parents' laptop to use, which they will be taking with them 6 days of the week to their workplace. They don't come back home until 7:30 PM Eastern Time, making it difficult for me to come on this site. Again, I apologize to everyone whose topics I am modding. If you can't wait the week for me to post, you may go ahead and request a different mod. I won't feel bad; I promise.

EDIT: Okay! Better news for everyone! My computer has been fixed so I will probably be on more frequently. School is still piling up a lot of homework on me, so don't get your hopes up. I have a lot of extra-curricular things to do too so I still will not be on much...
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey take your time. You may take as long as you like, it's cool i understand your situation, I'm kind of in the same boat so yea.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 1:41 am

I guess Americans really take school seriously, eh? Whatever. Welcome back, fella.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 1:42 am

WB~ Card, hope you join us more often ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sincere Apologies   My Sincere Apologies H6Q0F8z

My Sincere Apologies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1