HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My apologies will never cease.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

My apologies will never cease. Empty
PostSubject: My apologies will never cease.   My apologies will never cease. H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 am

I can not begin to apologize for the sudden disappearance on my part. I had a lot of things pile up during graduation, and even more afterward. I've spent the past two months preparing for the United States Marine Corps band, only to find out Thursday that, while I qualify fully, there isn't an open spot. So, here I am, back to these wonderful pages, to enjoy the company of my fellow RP'ers. Thanks much to EmpoleonZach and Umbra for reminding me that this place still exists, and that I'm always welcome here. ^_^
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: My apologies will never cease.   My apologies will never cease. H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

For one, congratulations for graduating. ^^

Also, it's awesome that you qualify for that band. o3o So, is there a chance that a spot will open, and you'll be notified that you can join? I don't know how it works.

I know we spoke to each other in the Chat Box already, but welcome back. ^^ I was actually anticipating your return. So it seems like there are a lot of changes, but there really isn't much to say. :/
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: My apologies will never cease.   My apologies will never cease. H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 pm

I was hoping so, but now my recruiter is telling me things that don't match up with what the Director of Bands told me, so I'm starting to think it's time to contact a different branch for information on their bands. The music world is cutthroat, it seems.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My apologies will never cease.   My apologies will never cease. H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Hey Sax 
We allready talked in the chat, but I am so happy that you're back ^^, A lot of people have missed you I am sure so welcome backc and hope you will stay for a lot longer :D
~Ian~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apologies will never cease.   My apologies will never cease. H6Q0F8z

My apologies will never cease.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1