HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absences and Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lucretia
Lucretia

Absences and Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 2:35 am

This will be my official A&A thread. I case you're wondering, that means whenever I leave, have to leave, or return I will be posting here to explain or notify.

First off, I know I haven't logged in for several days. I worked a long weekend, then had to go to a funeral...a close friend of the family passed so I haven't had much will to do anything aside from my mandatory work. Sorry, I'll try coming on more to check on things.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 2:49 am

Aww.. I'm sure your friend is resting happily where he/she belongs... Rest in peace. I hope you aren't feeling too down.. (Sorry for replying to this thread if I wasn't allowed to. ^ ^)
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zThu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 am

It's alright, anyone is welcome to post here. I'm just saying that I'll be using this thread instead of starting a new one every time something goes wrong (which seems to happen more than I'd like...).
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zSat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm

I forgive you for every absence, Lucretia.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 3:35 am

Thanks, Zach. I hope that once this collegiate whatnot is over my head wont hurt so bad. Between school and work, I have just enough time for things to go wrong >< Still, I will try my best for you guys even if it seems I'm lethargic and melancholy.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 am

Yeah, well, Myst and the others are doing a pretty good job, y'see. Good luck in whatever that keeps you busy. ^_^ Shadow understands you.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 am

Alright so starting tomorrow (aka later today) I'm headed out of state to visit family. I may or may not have time to come online, so this is just a warning. I will likely not be very active during this upcoming week.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am

That sucks...

But I understand, sis. :3
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 am

So, I'm working about 6 days a week right now, often 8 or more hours a day, so I wont have much time. I'm still gonna do my best to come on and make sure everything is running smoothly, but my interaction time will be scarce. Due to this, if I am moderating a thread you are in I do suggest posting in the "Mod Me" section, or directly approach another staff member to take over. Sorry guys, I just don't want to leave people stranded.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absences and Apologies   Absences and Apologies H6Q0F8z

Absences and Apologies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1