HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leosan
Leosan

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Name: Leo Phoenix
Appearance:
Leo phoenix AnimeBoy4
Birthplace: Unova, Castelia City
Battle style: Leo is a tricky trainer to face. he creates a plan just by looking and hearing the Pokemon. And then analyze their movements for the first few movements, then creates a plan.
Personality:
Leo is a kind hearten and forgiving person, however during battles he can be very sneaky, tricking his opponent. he is physically strong making him a athletic type of person. He also doesn't know how to lie. even for his kindheartedness he can't handle criminals harming and stealing Pokemon, for he feels as if he's one of them, actually more a his friends. he also can sense when a Pokemon is in big trouble, most of the time his senses are correct.

History:
During Leo's first 5 years his life was beyond a disaster. he had no parents, no relatives and no one to take care of him, except for one Pokemon, Lopunny. it took care of him as her own child. and somehow he gained the ability to understand Pokemon language. as he got older it he understood he didn't gain the ability to understand Pokemon because he was with Pokemons it is because he had aura abilities.  however at the age of nine officer jenny accidentally found him while investigating in the forest about weird Pokemon appearances that scared away trainers. Leo learnt how to speak English perfectly in three years.
When he was in the forest he sometime sensed a weird energy coming from living things however it soon disappeared. However one day he was his "sister", lopunny, when he started to understand what she was saying. this is when he learned how to use aura links to understand other Pokemon, and started to able to sense other Pokemon around him kind of like a radar, and about his abilities as an aura trainer

Badges: 0
Items: 4 pokeballs, 1 rare candy
money: $6200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Sylveon
Level: 30
Moves: Disarming voice, Tail whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand attack, Fairy wind, Quick attack, Swift, Draining Kiss, Skill swap, Misty terrain.
Ability: Cute charm
Personality: Friendly pokemon who can be really close to their trainer. The pokemon loves attention and just to walk next to its trainer for as long as possible.
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Pikachu
Level: 13
Moves: Tackle, Thunder shock, Quick attack, Iron tail, Thunder tail
Ability: lightningrod
Personality: he is very kind however when there is a battle he becomes serious. he listens to his trainer's commands. however he also leaves the Pokeball without Leo telling him to do so.
exp: 8

Pokémon: Venipede
Level: 20
Moves: Defense curl, Rollout, Poison Sing, Screech, Pursuit, Protect, Poison Tail
Ability: Poison Point
Personality: Its a relaxed Pokemon, but you better watch out when it comes on battling, because you have never faced such an angry and fast Pokemon.
exp: 10

Last edited by leosan on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 14 times in total
Leo
Leo

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 6:46 pm

hey man first of welcome ^^ 
firsts of did you use our character template cause you forgot a few things
Leosan
Leosan

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 7:18 pm

fixed
used the wrong template :P
Leo
Leo

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 8:16 pm

thanks ^^
Looks good but can you please put the personality I think it would be allright then ^^
Leosan
Leosan

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 9:44 pm

fixed it again :P
Leo
Leo

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 pm

sorry to say this cause you maybe think I am nagging but can you please put some space between history and personality and make personality a bit longer then it will be accepted
Leosan
Leosan

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

alright...done
Leo
Leo

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 10:19 pm

and this is APPROVED Welcome to the site :D
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Unapproved. There is no psychic element, and you're not allowed to see through another player's pokemon's eyes. ESPECIALLY a legendary's. Please specify your element from the list and edit everything out that may be considered godmodding.
Bryan
Bryan

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm

I'd also recommend you strictly follow the template. Following to the template means you follow the format, too. Bold those that needs to be bold, stuff like that. And for cheese's sake, use proper capitalization. Sure, all my apps are centered and looks a bit different, but I still followed the bold and stuff like that. Just... basically make this app look clean. :|
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 6:50 pm

I already discussed this with him, but thanks for the input.
Tsu
Tsu

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 am

I would appreciate it if the people that do not have the ability to approve (a.k.a. region mods and lower) do not post on trainer topics. If somebody is asking you to approve their character, then notify me and I'll handle it asap.

However, Shadow is correct, you need to make your app cleaner and more organized before it gets approved.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Approved
Sponsored content

Leo phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo phoenix   Leo phoenix H6Q0F8z

Leo phoenix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top