HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:40 am

Phoenix smiles as he leaves "Come on Quilava, we are going now! And both you Doduo and you Swablu are coming along as well" he says to his pokemon. His flies in the sky as Doduo walks next to Phoenix and Quilava on the other side. All three going down the path, expecting to have a fun time, catch a Slugma and probably a Cubone, make friends, and hopefully catch a Ho-oh or Moltres on his adventure. To him, fire and water are good pokemons to have, one for flying and one for keeping you warm, that's what kept his thoughts about sticking with those two types, but before he could catch anything, he needs to get some pokeballs. He didn't go to the pokemart quite yet, he had to train first, he needed to test if his pokemon are ready or not.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Kaneko watched as a long boy appeared coming down the path. His sword jammed into the dirt with his chin resting on it. His trusty companions standing behind him. He stood patiently starring at his target and waiting in the middle of the road.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Phoenix hadn't noticed the ghost as he kept walking with a smile. "Swablu, Quilava, and Doduo, I need Slugma and two more pokemon, like Moltres and Ho-oh!" says Phoenix "Swablu, quit rubbing it in Doduo's face that you can fly!" Quilava looked sad as she seen this. Doduo didn't seem to notice, he was staring at the Ghost in the middle of the road, and when the other three notice Doduo was staring at something, they each noticed what he was staring at. "Hello!" called Phoenix, smiling to see someone already, not even caring it's a ghost
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Kaneko raised a cryptic finger at the boy. "Scizor." The metal coated buh quickly jumped infront of Koneko. "This is a challenge. Do you accept my challenge? It will be a one on one fight." Kaneko kept his gaze on the boy. Only his red eyes showing through his helmet.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Phoenix tells Quilava to go fourth "Alright, let's do this!" he said "I'll let you take the first move". Doduo sits down with Swablu sitting on his back
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 4:49 pm

"Scizor, get to the side of him and use bullet punch." The Scizor did as he was told, with the speed of a bullet he dashed to the side of Qualava and dive at him, metal fist out to bash him. Kaneko stood watching, the sign of a slight smile visible through his helmet. The feeling of battle rushing back into his 'bones', a feeling of near ecstacy for him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Quilava was punched and was knocked to the ground, it hurt a lot as the very first move was a critical, but she got up and stood strong "Ember! Let's go!" Quilava quickly turned around and shot bits of flames at metal coated bug pokemon
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Scizor raised his arms in defense. It would normally be ineffective to to level diffence, but it was four times as effective! "Night slash." The Scizor quickly jumped high into the air, with a little help from his broken wings. He kicked off a tree, his metal hammer turning a sickly black color. The Scizor planned to go right past him holding the claw out to cut across his back as he flew by. Whilst the boy was distracted Kaneko drew his sword dropping the sheath on the ground.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:05 pm

"Quick, jump to the side and use Ember!" he said, Quilava jumped to the side and quickly shot more little balls of flames at the Scizor.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Knowing Scizor had missed he dug his claw into the ground. He spun on a dime, dodging the ember and turning back around to land a quick attack on the Qualava. Meanwhile Kaneko had pointed his blade at the young boy. "A true trainer can fight as fiercly as his Pokemon, or atleast be able to give commands whilst avoiding me." Kaneko dashed at the boy, swinging is blade diagonally.
(He is a ghost so he cant do any physical damage to you.)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Phoenix looks surprised as he watched the ghost guy charge at him, then laughs as the Kaneko runs right through him "Hey! That actually tickled!" Quilava was hit, but smiled as she watches his trainer laugh, then shoots more flames at Scizor using an Ember, even though she couldn't help but smile
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm

"Your either brave, or incredibly stupid, you did not flinch from my attacks. Scizor continued the fight on his, he took the ember but continued with a fury cutter, a flurry of slashes, all enabling his technician ability.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Quilava took the hit and fainted as for being the weaker of the two pokemon "I might have to say brave, because you are just a ghost" he says as he returned Quilava "But it was fun to have a quick battle, thanks" he says joyfully
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 6:02 pm

"You have potential. I will be back." With the promise made Kaneko disappeared in a flash of white followed in order by Bisharp, Gallade and lastly Scizor.

-Leave topic-
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Phoenix ran to the nearest pokemon center, healed up, then ran back, ready to train his pokemon up "Let's do this you three!"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 pm

As Phoenix was walking through the forest a small boy had taken notice to him. The boy was about eight years of age in a plain white T-shirt and blue shorts, he had a large straw hat on and seemed to be holding a net. the boy, who is not important so has no real name, ran ahead of Phoenix before turning around a stopping in the middle of the path.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

"Uh? Does there seem to be a problem? Or do you want a battle?" Phoenix said as he looked at the kid
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 pm

The young boys eyes grew wide in excitement. "I like shorts!" He shouted out in confirmation. Without warning the boy seemed to reach for something on his belt, suddenly throwing out a Pokeball in front of him. Out of the Pokeball popped a Caterpie. Wordlessly the boy starred at Phoenix with an excited grin on his face.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Phoenix looked at the child oddly, then took out his Quilava "Alright Quilava! Use Ember" he called and Quilava shot little balls of fire at the caterpie
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 12:29 am

"Caterpie, String shot!" The boy shouted out the order like he was on a warzone, if you looked closely it seemed that the kid was almost vibrating in excitement. The Caterpie aimed its head upwards, shooting a string shot into the air, the sticky web like substance grabbed the tree limb, pulling the Caterpie upwards and out of harms way. "Tackle attack!" The young boys high pitched voice echoed through the forest as he gave the order. The Caterpie, much like Tarzan, began to swing back and forth on his string before letting go, he was projected to land on the Quilava's face.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 am

(I should ask, what level is it?)
Caterpie landed on Quilava's face, taking damage "Ember again!" Quilava shot more embers at the bug pokemon, now being even closer to her
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 am

( Err, right >.< 15 )
The Caterpie seemed to fly in reverse as the Ember hit him, landing a few feet away on his back, feet up. "Caterpie, quick Tackle attack!" The bug type Pokemon scattered for a moment before jumping back to his feet. He looked around, seemingly lost after taking the hit. It recalled its head with a shake, going back into the correct train of thought. The Caterpie began to shuffle his multiple tiny legs, back and forth in a train like motion, slowly picking up momentum as he charged the Quilava.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 am

"Alright Quilava! Intercept with Quick Attack!" Phoenix said, Quilava ran at Caterpie, speedily quick, charging at the Caterpie
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm

The Caterpie took the hit from Quilava, being thrown back by the brute force of the Quilava. After some tumbling and fumbling the Caterpie eventually rose back to his feet, obviously sturdier than he appeared. "Caterpie, wrap him up with your web!" The boys caterpie turned back towards Quilava, firing a long silky piece of string towards his opponent just as his trainer had ordered.
---
Caterpie used string shot!
---
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Quilava jumped, but the webs hit her back legs and she fell "Ember Quilava!" Quilava spit the flames at Caterpie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway   Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway H6Q0F8z

Phoenix Takes For The Skies! On The Ground End Anyway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next