HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Case Silver
Case Silver

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 3:35 pm

OOC: you've seem to have forgotten Kabu's head is inside the gligar's mouth >: D

Case saw the protect go up and smiled "You know that only protects the out side of your body...GeeHee~, Kabu Mud-Shot!
"Kaaaaaaaaa...Bu!"
Kabu began firing mud from its mouth.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 5:47 am

The Mud got in Gligars mouth and overflowed so much that it fainted. [Kabu gets 15 EXP]

"Dang Nabbit!" said the VDZ thug. "And that was the only Pokémon I had with me!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 11:29 pm

OOC: Don't you also get money after winning a Pokémon battle? Also are you going to be staying my mod for the next towns/cities? I'll be joining up with Daemon Chase in Jubilife who is going to become a traveling companion for Case. Or do you only want to mod whenever I'm at a city or at a plot possible point?

Once the Gligar hit the ground after fainting Kabu popped out of its mouth and zoomed off over to his trainer "Good work Kabu. Have a good rest." He said before returning it to its pokéball "Rio, ri, o, lu." 'I get the next battle.' Ace said to his trainer "Maybe no promises pal remember we need to be focusing on the next gym."
"Ri, ri.....o, lu, lu, olu?" 'Ok, ok....what if their is a type disadvantage?'
"Then you can fight ok?"
"Ri." 'Yep.'
"Come on, we won't be able to catch up with those other thugs...plus we bought him enough time...he is probably on his way to Kanto by now."
Case turned back and walked to the Pokemon to change the Pokemon in his team before heading out back to Jubilife City.

-End
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5