HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Static shock (Training)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sato
Sato

Static shock (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm

"Uh that was some walk huh Shadow?" Sato said as he looked over to his buddy Shadow on his shoulder.Shadow didn't do anything to show a sign of reply besides looking in the sky with a blank expression. "Alright then Elekid, i choose you!" Sato yelled throwing a pokeball with his left hand in the air. Suddenly a Elekid, being female making it rare, appeared standing small but buff looking around."Alright Elekid, i want you to try your best to hit Shadow with low kick alright?" Sato said as Shadow jumped off Sato's shoulders and landing at around 10meters from Elekid. "Elekid use lowkick on Shadow!" Sato said pointing at Shadow as Elekid started running towards Shadow until he was in range throwing his left leg towards the lower half of Shadow. As the kick came closer, Shadow used vine whip to spring himself into the sky dodging the kick with ease landing behind Elekid. "Don't you stop until you hit him Elekid!" Sato yelled with anger as Elekid quickly turned around throwing another low kick but this time to the back of Shadow. Elekid had thought he got him because Shadow had his back facing her but Shadow swiftly jumped forward landing before turning back around to face Elekid.

At this rate Elekid was getting tired and worn out but Elekid did not want to give up, she wanted to prove herself to Sato so she kept going only getting more frustrated each time she missed the low kick. After 10 more trys of trying to hit Shadow with low kick, Elekid seemed to have given up slowly bending down on one knee with one hand resting on his knee and the other on the floor puffing away. Shadow had seen this and without wasting a perfect opportunity, Shadow dashed into Elekid tackling him and forcing him to fly backwards rolling on the ground.

Shadow stood tall over Elekid until he started to twitch a bit, yellow electricity started surround Shadow flickering on and off as Shadow went to run, Shadow tripped over on his own feet being paralyzed on the ground. "Huh? Shadow is paralyzed... that must mean Elekid has Static as an ability. I guess she wont be a complete waster after all? Elekid hit Shadow with a Low kick one last time." Sato yelled at Elekid as Elekid rose to her feet running to the paralyzed Shadow until she was close enough, Elekid quickly sent her left leg around kicking shadow hard into a near by tree hurting Shadow. "Good work Elekid, now return." Sato said walking over to Shadow looking at it with a blank expression, "As for you Shadow, get up lets get going." Sato said helping Shadow up and putting him on his right shoulder before walking to the Pokecenter to heal Elekid and Shadow.

------------------------------------------------------------
(All EXP to go to Shadow and Elekid.)

Total Words: 470 = 47Exp
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 4:30 pm

(Dude, this was long ago but has anybody edited your app for this?)
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 am

Nope no one has edited my app for this which is quiet sad to be honest. I asked if i could help MOD things because for damn sure i know i can do it and im more active(activity and posting wise) then some of the current staff which is currently ridiculous if you ask me.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 11:35 am

(Heh, I see. Too bad you didn't make it when they were recruiting mods... There's always a next time don't worry. But if I make it as a permanent mod, I can try and refer you to Kare, pal. Just don't fail me.)

(Shadow grew to Level 17 with 8 EXP left. Wanna evolve him? :3)
(Elekid grew to Level 14 with 11 EXP left.)
Sato
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 am

(Fail you? lol well just as it happens to be, i Own one of the most active Naruto sites out LOL and if you don't believe me i can link you if you wish.)

Yes please, id like to evolve Shadow.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:32 pm

(Naw, no man,. I trust you. Was just saying, don't let me down. Shadow will evolve the next time he appears out of his ball on your current journey.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static shock (Training)   Static shock (Training) H6Q0F8z

Static shock (Training)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1