HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! Empty
PostSubject: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 2:40 am

XD *pounce hugs everybody in the forum.* I wanted to see what it was like RPing pokemon. I currently have only beaten the Kanto A region and Johto Region, currently working on Kanto B, then soon to go to Sinnoh.

I'm sorry to say I'm more obsessed with Zelda than Pokemon.

Favorite Pokemon?

Just to spite everybody and be mainstream It's Pikachu. (SOOO CUTE)

Favorite Pokemon Music?: It's done by GlitchxCity which I'm sure a pokemon forum like this would know who she is.

Anyway hello! I'm Ivan and I love cats.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 am

You'd like to meet two specific people, they love cats, too! Anyway, welcome! There's plenty to know about me, so feel free to ask in chat or pm me! The staff(Not me) can answer any site questions as well. Remember to read the rules and, and these two words are the most important, HAVE FUN!
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 2:52 am

DON'T HUG ME I HATE HUGS!
That's ok, Zelda seems pretty cool (Though I never played it)
My favorite is Poochyena, Banette, and a newer pokemon, Pangoro
Never heard of her...
I HATE CATS! I HATE THEM! I love dogs :P

ANYWAYS! Hello, I'm Banette, most people call me Pooch cause that is who people know me as, I hope you have fun here at PWRPG and if you have questions, I can probably answer them, so yeah, enjoy you stay!
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 am

Thanks! and you should learn to like cats. Nah just kidding, but you should learn to like hugs. I give hugs without question unless they are big meanies.

O.O YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF GLITCHXCITY?! BUT SHE'S THE BEST POKEREMIXER IN DAH UNIVERSE!

oh and I love kingdom hearts

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchxCity?feature=watch

^this is glitchxcity she's in love with the Hoenn region.

Also! I like homestuck. I shall not make a trainer until something is resolved in another forum, which shouldn't be long.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 am

*drops in mid-boss*FUUUUU

^ Ever happened to you before?
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 am

Whatever do you mean kind sir?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 7:41 am

Nevermind
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 9:52 am

Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! Tumblr_mmt4jwYycN1sn35d6o1_500

Join us, child.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Holy shit, Shadow o3o

Anyways, heyo Ivan! Hope ya have fun here, I know I do ^.^
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 am

I'm sure I'll have fun here
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 am

You won't have fun if you don't explodetry! Just remember that!
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 am

Oh I've exploded had fun a lot of times. I'm sure that this is place where I will try.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Hey Man ^^
Sorry for seeing this so late, I am Ian a global mod here on the site :D I hope you will have a lot of fun on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me My PM is allways open
^^
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 6:03 am

^^ thanks! Nice to meet you all
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Hello there, I'm Kāre, the Head Potato of this site! ...Wait, was it Potato? *checks job description*
Anyway, I hope you have a good time here, and just like Ian said, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send one of us a PM ^^

Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 5:00 pm

I said that the staff could answer site questions too! XD
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 7:07 pm

thanks ^^
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 1:50 am

Good Evening and please forgive my late introduction to you. (tips the rim of his hat after appearing from the golden light that is made from the triforce)... I'm (queue proffessor Layton's theme as a gust of wind blows arcos the plain) THE ALPHA CENTAURI, but you can just call me Alpha, Sliver or Case. The stunning gentleman from that one evening party you enjoyed but can't recall. so good sir/madam its a pleaser to make your acquaintance.....(I'm not usually like this I just felt like felt like being fancy for a few introductions :L )

I hope to see you on some epic RPG adventure some time soon XD and there are links in the signature to rp's I have started on this site.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!   Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared! H6Q0F8z

Nya~ A Wild Cat Human appeared!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1