HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 pm

The human world lies on a fragile plane, unbestknown to most humans. It is here that the Soul Reapers keep the peace and, invisible to the typical human, fight off the Hollows that wreak havoc in the world. It's also the home to Quincies, who hunt Hollows.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Hikari walked home slowly, not really in any rush, just like always. He passed by a couple of drunkards staggering around an alleyway. He heard one of them call him out, "Hey there, you little squirt! Give me your mone-" He paused to throw up on the side of the wall, then continued, "Give me your money!" Hikari sighed and put his bookbag down, then turned to face the dirty drunkard. Then the drunk slightly surprised him by pulling out a knife. "Sigh...you really shouldn't do that, y'know." The drunk ignored him and ran at him, a bottle in one hand and a knife in the other.

"Oh, what's a poor defenseless boy to do...too bad I'm not so defenseless." Hikari smirked a bit at the excitement, and quickly pulled out his daito bokken. He made a swift and graceful motion, knocking the knife out of the drunk's hand, then spinning to regain his balance. The drunk backed up quickly, tripping over himself, then he ran. When he was around the corner and out of sight, Hikari sheathed his bokken, the smite disappearing from his face, "Great, now I'm bored again." He picked up his bookbag, slung it around his shoulder, and continued down the sidewalk.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Yukio stood on a power-line, looking off into the town and listening. "...A Hollow is nearby. Great. That's totally not going to impede my looking for that girl. Totally." He sighed and jumped down lightly, landing on the ground near some hospital or something. Yukio held Chiyoko next to him and looked around.

He knew no one could see him, and he jumped up into the air and began to fly. In actuality, it was more like running a race on air, but it was much more convenient than walking. He stopped off on sidewalk in front of someone, looking around. Yukio crossed his arms. "Where's the damn Hollow?"
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Hikari stopped and stared as he saw a man run right in front of him and look around. He was being completely rude by not acknowledging his presence, but Hikari was more interested in the sword the man was holding, "WH-WHOA!! Is that a custom-made sword?! I'm more handy with katanas, but that sword is still awesome, too! It reminds me of the one from Legend of Zelda, is that where you got your inspiration?" Hikari was completely hypnotized by the beauty of the sword, and would have even taken it from the man to examine it further, but it seemed to be attached to his body. Hikari thought this was strange, since it would be hooked to his hip through the sheath anyways, and it would probably be in his hand for short fights anyways. 'Unless...he's not into short fights...in that case, who is this guy?'
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Kāre boredly laid on a nearby rooftop, doing a good job of disguising her spirit energy. She sensed not only a Hollow but a Soul Reaper nearby, both didn't seem like very appealing options to meet. Unlike the active Soul Reapers, she had no obligation to deaden her spirit energy while in the human world. Well, being a renegade did have its perks. Her Zanpakutō(s?) sat in their sheaths, one at each hip.

Sighing, she heard two voices, but nothing to really catch her interest. She gently plopped anoth piece of chocolate in her mouth as she dozed. The culprit that brought her to the human world was these enticing candies. She ate another, and stood up as the voices grew louder below her. Nothing to be done if the Soul Reaper sees me. Least he can't take action near a human, wouldn't want to give himself away, even if the human can't see me, he seems to be able to see the Soul Reaper. He must be in a Gigia.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 pm

"Er. You can see me?" Yukio looked at the boy oddly, and held his sword a length away from him. "LEgend..of Zelda? I don't understand this. Otherwise, I'll be on my way... freak.." He said the last part silently as he jumped into the air silently. Upon entering the air, he noticed a girl on the roof of a building. Yuki's eyes widened and he landed lightly on the building top.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Hikari glared as he heard the last part, "Freak, huh? I'll just show you how freaky I really am..." He saw the boy fly up and onto a nearby building, and scanned the landscape. A plan formed in his head as he grinned a bit to himself, "Alright, now I just wonder what I'll find up there...only one way to find out!!" He counted to three in his head, and then ran towards the wall at top speed. At the last seconds, he jumped and kicked off the wall, doing the same to the adjacent wall, over and over until he made it to the top. He crash landed on the roof, and got up staring at the kid that was just with him, and a new person, who was startlingly beautiful. "Wh-whoa. Didn't expect this when I got up here..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Kāre blinked a few times and looked up to Hikari and Yukio. She noticed the human look straight at her, and similar to what Yukio had done, she couldn't help but mutter, "he can see me," in slight confusion. She shrugged and drew her usual katana, pointing it toward Yukio. "I have no business with the Soul Society, and they have no business with me. Besides, isn't there a Hollow nearby you should be dealing with?" She could sense its spirit pressure nearby, no doubt drawn to Yukio and perhaps even the human by their own that lingered after them. "I'm in a hurry and don't want to do you Soul Reapers any favors, so it's yours to handle."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 am

Katsuo walked down the road with his sketch book in one hand with a pencil, and a bottle of water in the other. he followed the monster chasing the group of sprit children, his blood boiled at the sight knowing he couldn't touch them. that's one of the reasons he drew the monsters in perfect detail, so if he did ever find away to fight them he would know which ones he would kill first.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 am

Mai was in the vicinity as well, having felt the Hollow's spiritual pressure and decided that it wasn't too big of a threat. She also felt some other spiritual pressures, one in particular felt human, yet it also felt stronger than one. Perhaps just a human with high spiritual pressure? She had heard rumors about them. Mai leaped off of the building she had stood on top of and dashed towards the Hollow, noticing that there was another Soul Reaper in the area. She leaped upwards and did a back-flip in the air, landing on the roof which Yukio and the others stood.
"Oi! There's a Hollow nearby! Don't you feel it?" she shouted at Yukio, showing slight hints of annoyance. That's when Mai noticed Kare.
Who is that? she wondered, watching the girl closely. Mai placed a hand, slowly, on her Zanpakuto in case a fight turned up.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Well that was quite rotten luck. The human freak followed him, then he was basically scolded twice about the nearby Hollow. He sighed and decided to take it in stride, holding his sword. "Yes, YES I DO MAI. Do you think I just waltz around in a Shinigami robe with a soul slaying sword just to show off?" Yukio scowled a bit. "And the Hollow isn't why I sought you out. I came looking for you to ask to train under you." He said to Kare.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Hikari got up and looked at the newcomer, a girl that looked like she was...part cat? He quickly got up, then noticed that one of them had pulled their sword out. Not wanting to take risks, he pulled his own Bokken out, and held it to its side, point down, to show that he didn't want to fight. "Can someone please explain what the HELL is going on here? Why does this guy have the master sword, why does she have cat ears, and why is she so HOT?" He quite liked girls that knew swordplay, and it was a pleasure seeing one who looked like she was an experienced swords woman. He looked down at his Bokken, then at the other swords around him, and groaned inwardly, he wasn't allowed a real sword yet, he still had to graduate.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Kāre lowered her sword from Yukio, but she didn't lose her untrusting and intense gaze. She had a slight reputation to hold if this Soul Reaper had heard of her, even if that reputation wasn't entirely that menacing. She was in the human world for a bar of chocolate, after all. "I'm flattered," she said, "but what gave you the bright idea to want to train under me? Surely the Soul Society has some competent member in your company that can teach you properly."

She turned toward the newcomer, another Soul Reaper with her Zanpakutō drawn toward her. "I didn't know there would be a party up here, I'd have brought a cake," she muttered sarcastically. She also lifted a brow at Hikari's comment, but didn't say anything to him in response.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm

He walked he drew, he was now finished drawing the children's faces and a separate picture of the monster. For the first time he noticed something, there was a hole where the heart was supposed to be, "Look at that," he thought out load "there is no heart...it's hollow."  As soon as he finished speaking the monster turned around and did something similar to licking its lips. He placed his note book and pencil in his trench coats pocket and pulled out a switch blade knife his grandfather had given him (as well as a katana and straight sword from England, but those were back at his house.) from a young age of six he was trained to fight with blades even though he could hospitalise a person with his bare hands. His eyes darted to the kid cowering in an ally way. "Get out here!" He yelled at them he turned back to the monster and pointed knife at it "Fair warning ugly, I never lost a fight before and I don't intend to change that fact." He knew he was at a disadvantage he better suited with two swords then a single knife.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Jonathon sat on a rooftop, over looking Katsuo and the hollow. Whistling a little as he twirled one of his Ginto on a finger. Smirking he clipped the capsule back to his belt and stood up. "I was wondering what was going to take him so long. Artists, I'll never get them. They take so much time to do something that people just look at." Raising his right hand and snapping his finger, energy began to glow around it till it grew into a bow. "Sorry Soul Reaper, this hollow is mine though." The quincy said as he quickly fired a barrage of arrows at the Hollow.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 am

Danny was laying down on another rooftop's edge, swords on his back.  "Man, nothing's happened with me lately.  I wonder..."  He sat up and looked, seeing a few people.  "Hey, I wonder who that is...Maybe I could help them?  Hm..."  He looked around, trying to find other people.  Then again, he had no idea what places people came out in normally. He jumped onto another roof, and down. He began walking towards them...Though it still would be a few minutes before he could reach them.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 3:43 am

Mai looked annoyed by Yukio's backtalk and asked if he had just 'sassed' her. (XD I was laughing while writing this XD) She noticed that the human, Hikari, seemed to be able to see her, so she unsheathed her Zanpakuto and tried to calm down.
"My cat ears and tail are none of your business. Either way, I'm surprised you can even see me. Of course, it must have to do with that high spiritual pressure of yours."
Mai thought for a few seconds, then added, "At least, it's high for a human." Upon Yukio's statement to Kare, she looked a bit surprised, then upon Kare's sarcastic tone, Mai raised an eyebrow. Mai didn't like rudeness much, but she supposed she was a bit rude as well. Deciding she might as well apologize since it was 'lady-like' of her, Mai bowed slightly and spoke to Kare, "I do apologize for acting rudely and interrupting, but I needed to grab Yukio and slay that Hollow. After all, it will be easier and quicker with two Soul Reapers." Mai turned to Yukio and threatened to drag the boy.
"Now then, we have to leave. You can find and speak to her later, AFTER we defeat the Hollow. I'm pretty sure it already ate some spirits."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

"It's getting much too crowded," Kāre muttered as she sensed another Soul Reaper enter the area. "Back in my day, it only took one Shinigami to purify a Hollow. You guys must really be slacking off." With that said, Kāre sheathed her Zanpakutō and turned away from the departing Soul Reapers and the human, who didn't seem all that sure of what was going on.

This whole ordeal is making me late, Saikasa hates when I go to the human world, and it's been way too long to say that I haven't. Oh well, he'll be interested in the over abundance of Soul Reapers in the area, perhaps it means something... Kāre shrugged as she walked away.

Her mind also wandered to Yukio, who would probably be furious that she was leaving. Still, I he was that determined to find her, he could do so in the Soul Society. Sure, she lived in its vast and abandoned outskirts, but if he made an effort, he could be lucky enough to find it. Sighing, she felt her Hell Butterfly flutter onto the hilt of her sword, it was a useful remnant of her time as a Soul Reaper, and she set off. I have a Butterfly and look like a Soul Reaper, they never stop me from going as I please. The suckers.

-Topic Exit-
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"Yes, I did just 'sass' you, Mai." He said. "And no, there aren't many people that are competent or have the time to train me. Case in point." Yukio jabbed a thumb at Mai. Yukio could feel a large amount of spiritual pressure nearby. "Dammit, the Commander is out and about. She already got the Hollow."

Then Kare disappeared. "Double dammit. MAI, GET MOVING." He pinched one of her cat ears, then quickly disappeared as his Soul Butterfly came to him. He didn't wanna be around there when Mai realized what he had done.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 4:22 am

Upon Yukio's rude response, Mai was ready to give him a clobber when he suddenly shouted upon Kare's departure and left, pinching one of her ears before doing so. This infuirated Mai even further; to a point where once her Hell Butterfly arrived, Mai attempted to catch up to Yukio in Soul Society. Once she arrived at Soul Society, she remembered that the commander had gone out to slay the Hollow and instantly cursed herself for not even showing up to 'help'. If the commander found out she was there and could slay the Hollow herself, Mai would be punished. At least she could bring Yukio down with her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Katsuo jumped back to try and avoid the oncoming attack heading for the monster but was blasted back by the shockwave from the impact. as it disappeared into a white light more appeared surrounding the area with smaller ones on the roof while larger on blocked the roads. the thought of his death wiped his mind of all thoughts, his only regret if he did die this way would be that he didn't kill enough of those monsters. he raised his knife and charged at one of the smaller monsters around the size of himself. even if he did die he wouldn't let himself become one of those heartless beasts he would resit and hunt them as a ghost. "fitting," he thought to himself "a boy who can see sprits gets killed by evil ones to protect innocent ones."

(sorry this took so long I haven't found time to post until now. hope its still going.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Katsuo noticed that a woman in her early twenties, who looked like a glamour model "So who are you supposed to be my guardian angel?" he asked sarcastically "you know what don't answer that, I'm kind of busy at the moment." the path that was cleared for him a minute ago was know crawling with the smaller monsters, he ran at them, he noticed he was getting nowhere by attacking the body so this time he aimed for the mask like face. this time just before it came into contact his and and the knife glowed a faint blue. the mask craked but the knife shattered into blue dust of light. the monsters mask began to bubble after his hand touched it as if alive the mask turned into a white goo and wrapped it self around his hand as the monster screamed and faded away. his hand know looked like it hand demonic bone armour over it, he grinned he could now fight them, he raised his hand and went into a fighting stance "lets see if I can do that twice?" he turned to the woman who was a few feet behind him "You take that side ok? and please try to keep the fight going as long as you can." he cracked his knuckles and neck "I got a lot of payback to dish out." he then charged at the next closest monster barely dodging most of their attacks and breaking their masks and the white goo kept traveling up his arm and Harding and forming an armour.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World H6Q0F8z

Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next