HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Case Silver
Case Silver

Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 pm

mask after mask, face after face he smashed them in and the bone like shell of white was now up past his shoulder and covered his right eye/forehead and his entire right arm (hollow count including the one from the last post :8). the monsters seemed to now heisted to attack him but it looked like they were drooling over the sight of him. a demonic smile grew across his face as instinct took over. he swung his arm as if slap a person with the back off his hand, the white shell liquefied, travelled down his arm and formed an oversized miss shaped sword earlier three times the size of his body. the monsters in front of him disappeared and some more white appeared and covered his hands again (hollow count:10). a monster jumped over the woman who was fending off the monsters, using the momentum of his swings he met the monster in mid air slicing through him, and landed by slicing through one on the monsters in front of her. the white was now blow just his elbows on both of his arms. "hope you don't me jumping in angel." he smirked as he spoke sarcastically at the new nickname he was going to call her "but I cleaned up my side and it looked like the party was still going on over her." he pointed his blade at the monsters, "plus I still didn't get all of my anger out yet."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 am

the monsters around them began to laugh as the giant one entered, he realised the past few moments he had gotten cockey and let the power get to his head. he took a deep breath and walked away from the monsters "you want me to stay out of your way that's fine," he turned to her taking his from the monsters, that cut his exposing skin "that's fine and ill respect that just do me a favour and don't get in mine." he made sure he didn't sound cocky and showed his real personality (read sign up to get that info I believe it there), he charged through the waves of hollows cutting the ones that got in his way with the sword getting bigger with each hit. once he was close enough to the giant, he swung himself up as high as he could and volleyed the giant sword into its mask making a small person sized crack in it before turning into white goo and shot back down covering his body.

he smashed into the ground face first, a huge dust cloud and crater appeared where he landed.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Jonathon had been watching the whole ordeal. After eliminating the first hollow, the human had obviously been impressed by it and taken the credit. Then a whole group of hollows showed up. Then the Soul Reaper. He could feel her pull on his spiritual pressure. And now they were fighting hollows left and right, and the human was slowly turning into one himself it seemed. At least, he had enough Hollow in him that Jonathon felt he was allowed to eliminate it. Leaping from the roof and landing nimbly in front of the hollow boy he snapped his finger for his spirit bow to appear and aimed an arrow at the boy. "Either let go of all the hollow energy you've absorbed. Or die."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Katsuo raised from the crater cover in white bone like armour head to toe, on his face even a mask had formed over it. he stood up and looked around, everything was quiet and moving slowly to him. he saw the woman shooting what looked like ribbons of light in his mind towards him and a boy around about his age holding a bow made of light and pointing. he stuck his finger tips just on the rim of the eye hole of the mask, he began to stutter "I....I...I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE MONSTERS!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as he ripped off his mask, the white armour cracked and exploded off him into pieces and as they shot through the air they began to glow a light blue turned into sprits. the ribbons hit a few of the sprits preventing it from hitting while more appeared in the boys line of fire, soon he was surrounded by a crowd of sprits. his spiritual energy was visible for a split second sky rocketing as a black light which quickly turned to a pale blue after that is began to settle and condensed (katso doesn't see this happening).
Katsuo was out of breath, it felt like the gravity instanced for a moment, his mask in his hand had now began to flake. the sprit of a young girl saw him holding the mask and walked up to "you aren't one of them are." she asked timidly. he smile not looking at her but at the "angel" who helped him earlier through a break in the crowd that allowed them to make eye contact "now why would I want to be one of those things." as he spoke to both of the he smashed the mask off the ground and it's debree shot into the air beside him as it turned to dust of light. he ruffled the girls hair "that angel over there should take you to heaven." he told her while pointing at the woman, after that he turned around and left blending into the crowd of sprits and soon after that he blended into the crowd of normal people. he was going home he had enough crazy for today.

(what his mask looked like for those who are wondering.)

Mask:
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Jonathon felt the Kidou hit him like a ton of bricks. Catching himself as he was shoved back to avoid falling over he let the bow dissipate. Shoving his hair in his pockets he stared at the soul reaper. "You're making a mistake here soul reaper. You should have let me eliminate him before he falls completely into being a hollow." And with that, the quincy jumped up to a roof top and made his way through the city.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Katsuo faceplamed himself and sighed "first I get attacked by a monster, then I get rescued by an angel, after that attacked by a giant monster, I find out I have a freaky superpower and then I get attacked by magical robin hood only to get saved by the angel....can this day get any weirder." he turned to the sprit of the little girl "this is why you stay in school kid." he told her "to avoid sh*t like this." he turned back to the woman, "so thanks angel for saving my skin, but why would you save me, then try to kill me and then save me again." he rubbed his head "women, something I'll never understand. good thing I'm a artist and not a psychologist."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm

"yea telling somebody you just wanted to immobilize and drain them isn't a great way to start a to start a conversation you." he told her as if bored with he was bored with life again already, "I have know idea what hollowfication is." he sighed and looked at her confused, one minutes she seemed like a cold hearted person who would have ripped out his heart to get out a sticky situation and know she was acting more like a girly girl giggling while basicly threating to go with her in a manner he would have consider cute coming from somebody else. "I don't want to die so guess I don't have a choice." he returned her smile with his smirk "lead the way my guardian angel."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 1:57 pm

(Should I post in the Soul Society topic now or should you Hana since you are the one bringing me their?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 9:36 pm

(sorry for double posting but im still waiting hana)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World   Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Bleach Alterverse RP: Human World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2