HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:04 pm

The Soul Society is home to all good spirits that have passed away and the home of Soul Reapers. It is much like the human world, but the Soul Reapers like to portray it as a paradise to departing spirits.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Sumaru was sitting down in his room with his black clothes on (See char app for appearance). Sumaru was thinking about his new found power, His Bankai. He was able to turn invisible and phase through anything. Sumaru looked at his Zanpakutō and sighed.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Akiko waltzed into Sumaru's room, with a smirk on her face, and leaned on her chest on top of his head. "Oi, guess who~" She half said, half flirted. She spotted him looking at his Zanpakuto, and reached at her side with a hand. She sighed a bit internally, since it was still clasped to her side. That was good. Didn't wanna lose it or something.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Sumaru was surprised when Akiko put her boobs on his head. Sumaru blushed and said "Is it Akiko? Bankai"! Sumaru phased through her and was behind her and hugged her from behind. He turned visible again and with a smile he said "You need something Akiko"?

Last edited by Yui' on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Akiko smiled and grabbed his left arm, flipping him over onto his back. "Nope, I was just making sure that you're being vigilant. Can't slack off around here, Squad 11 has a bad enough rep as it is. But, seeing as you reacted quickly, I'd say you're just awake enough to be able to counter an attack. Good job, I won't need to kick your ass today." She joked.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Sumaru hit the floor and laughed. He lied there and looked into her eyes. Sumaru did a kick up and turned around and said "Bankai!". He turned invisible and started to poke Akiko all over her body in order to annoy her.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

"Aaaah, pervert!" Instinctively, her fist which was clad in a Soul Glove, went flying toward the direction where the last poke had come from. Her fist flew without restraint, and before she knew it, she had already thrown the punch. Akiko braced herself. This would likely not be a pleasant experience for Sumaru.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Right before he got hit Sumaru said "Im not a pervert". The hit sent Sumaru through the wall. Sumaru stood up and said "Ow, well guess i deserved that and now my room is ruined. Guess im staying with you Aki". Sumaru looked at his black leather jacket and saw it ripped slightly. Sumaru sighed and took it off and gave it to Akiko and he then went to his closet and pulled out another one. "What do you wanna do now"?
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:12 am

"Let's play tag." Akiko leaned over and kissed Sumaru's cheek. "You're it." She quickly ran out of the room and jumped up, landing on the roof of one of the large Soul Society buildings. She ran along, making sure to remember to avoid the Sekki Sekki Rock pit. She could still hear wails and screams in there, those poor people.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 am

Sumaru blushed and saw her running away. Sumaru very quietly said "Bankai" he started to dash after her and he was phasing through buildings and he caught up to her very fast. He phased through her and went in front of her and turned visible and she crashed into him. Se was on talk of him and Sumaru kissed her cheek and said "tags your it" Sumaru started runnin and jumped on a building and started running across it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 am

Akiko blushed a little but followed him, smirking. She quickly caught up and tackledhugged Sumaru. "Tag, you're it." She stuck out her tongue and flew away, blowing a kiss in the process. She then hid within some shrubbery some ways away from where Sumaru had been with a grin and held her Zanpakuto.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 am

Sumaru couldn't find her anywhere. He kept looking and he thought to himself do I like her, do I wanna be with her? Sumaru said "Bankai" and started phasing through everything. He saw she was in a bush and he went behind her. Sumaru thought to himself just do it kiss her and if she doesn't like It say it was a accident. Sumaru turned visible and he turned her around and he kissed her on her lips. He started blushing and said "tag........... your it".
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 am

Akiko blushed and she instantly punched Sumaru. But she still obviously liked it. "PERVERT! Don't come out of nowhere and kiss girls. Ask next time." She grinned a little bit, still blushing thoroughly. Her feelings on the kiss were quite obvious, but she wasn't acknowledging them just yet.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 8:44 am

Sumaru looked down in disappointment. Sumaru said "I'm sorry Aki it's just that I like you a lot and I though you felt the same way. I'm sorry Aki". Sumaru was getting ready to just go invisible and go to his room.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 am

"Ah, you stupid, of course I feel the same way!" Akiko hugged him tightly. "Why in hells name would you think otherwise?" She smirked. "But we'll talk about this later. We may want to get serious before someone busts me. We have a rep to keep up. You have to wear the title of lieutenant with PRIDE! Now let's go pick on some of the nerds in the 4th Squad." Aki suggested.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 am

Sumaru started smiling an said "Whatever you say Aki". Once they got to where the squad 4 members were Sumaru said "Ill start BANKAI!". He turned invisible and pushed one of them into another member. He then said "Ima ghost and I'm haunting you".
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 1:13 am

Meanwhile, in the vast and empty space beyond even the bustling populous of Rukongai lay a small wooden cabin, aged and hand built, nestled in between two rugged cliffs. It was the kind of building one would only see if you were looking for it, and rightfully so. The only sound nearby was the whipping of the wind against the cliff's scarce shrubbery, casting a curious and almost ghostly sound.

The sole being within this scene was a young looking teen, sitting cross legged with a long, thin sword nestled in its sheath sticking up in his lap. His eyes were closed, and his breath deep as he meditated. The man, Saikasa, looked almost like the definition of serene. There were not creases of emotion on his face, and the only movement he made was the gentle rise and fall of his chest, evident of the slow breathing he had sunk himself into. Slowly though, the breathing grew heavier and more forced as his daze subsided, and the serenity morphed into a look of slight worry and Saikasa slowly grew more conscious and aware.

Bloody hell, he thought, as his eyes scanned his surroundings for some sign of another inhabitant, but coming up empty. Kare isn't here yet. I pegged her for going to the world of the living, but she's never gone this long... The worry intensified on his face as the searching came up empty. He stood, moving the sword and sheath back onto the cloth belt on his hip. "If she doesn't bloody get here soon," he sighed to himself, agitation on the fringe of his words, "I'm going to have to drag her back from whatever it is that's more important!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:52 am

(lol I nearly posted being in Soul Society in the Human World topic XD)

Mai continued her search for Yukio throughout Soul Society, heading through each street with a scowl on her face. Some members from Squad 4 appeared to be harassed by a 'ghost', but Mai merely ignored it. She had no time for this. Yukio had to be found, in order for Mai to give him a good scolding and then beat him up a bit. She hated to have her ears pinched; it was a slightly painful and odd sensation that made shivers go down her spine. It even caused her tail to bristle.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 am

Yukio arrived in the Soul Society, being on the street Mai was on. He turned and looked at her, somewhat fearfully, before flying along quickly to avoid her wrath. He had known her long enough to know that her wrath was to be feared. But it DID get her moving, so his assumption was correct.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:51 am

Mai saw Yukio start 'running' off, and immediately gave chase.
"Oh no, you don't! You're not getting away this time!" she shouted with anger, sprinting towards Yukio with incredible speed. Her ears, tail, and hair flapped against the wind forming as she ran. Mai eventually began to jump onto roofs in order to avoid anyone on the streets. She would catch Yukio if it was the last thing she did.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 12:30 am

"Hey Angel, quit the yelling or at least give me a heads up before you do, yeash." Katsuo commented on her actions not really caring about the out come of his actions and after seeing her kick a boulder into pieces "wow, you got anger issues you need a non violent outlet. it would make you look like a more approachable person...I suggest origami it would go with the rural japan theme the after life seems to be doing. let me guess next Wednesday the theme is the Wild west." he began to tease her as if they had known each other for years. he shook his arm loose of her grip, took out his note book, took a quick out line of the after life, then of the woman who he fought with and then the two people she was yelling at. then he noticed something and began to points to three "people" near him with the butt of his pencil "glamour model psychopathic but kind, girly girl angel (pointing to Hana), extremely cute living cat anime person (points to Mai) and person with sword (points to Yuki)." he then turned to the woman "so Angel, is this the norm around here? or am I going to get even more confused of what is going around here" he placed his notebook back into his pocket....he sounded like he was bored already.
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 3:26 am

Sumaru slowly turned his head and saw who it was. He had a surprised look on his face and he then phased into the ground. He thought to himself HOLY SHIT SHES GONNA KILL ME. Sumaru then moved to where Akiko was and popped out of the ground. He turned visible and hid behind her.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 12:03 am

Sumaru was terrified. He turned around slowly and said "Yes Ma'am". He was sweating and he stayed behind Akiko.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society   Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society H6Q0F8z

Bleach Alterverse RP: Soul Society
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next