HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ai
Ai

A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Oblivium woke up ready to leave. She decided that if she's going on this journey she needs more Pokemon than just Mecha. But also there was a contest coming up, and most contestants use different Pokemon throughout the contest whereas she would be stuck with Mecha. I mean what if someone knew she would use Mecha and so used a Pokemon hat has a type advantage? It would be pretty difficult. So it was decided. She would catch a new Pokemon.

Oblivium wandered outside and into the woods. She went to a point in the center of the woods, a clearing, water and some other terrains, so that any type of Pokemon could appear, since she didn't know what she wanted. She eventually got there, and was startled by a ______.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 pm

A horrid metalic sounding screech came from some mountains that were less than a half mile away. The noise stopped abruptly as the a sudden silver dash broke through the sky from behind the cliff, a shining bird landing on the red rocks up above as the sunlight glistened off of its silver skin. The Skarmory let out yet another screeching noise before diving towards Oblivium, stopping and letting itself fall onto the ground not twenty feet from her. It appeared angry at Oblivium, is it possible that you had just invaded into its territory?

---
A level 54 Skarmory has appeared!
-Leer -Peck -Sand Attack -Swift -Agility -Fury Attack -Feint -Air Cutter -Spike -Metal Sound -Steel Wing -Autotomize -Air Slash -Slash -Night Slash. (EM) - Whirlwind.
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: This Skarmory has a big heart yet wont hold back if you threaten something that is his.
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Oblivium let out a cry of fear. Mecha, being overprotective quickly launched a Hyper Beam directly at Skarmory, without even thinking about type advantages. Oblivium felt bad for giving Mecha a fright, I mean it was just a Pokemon, there wasn't any need to scream. She guessed it was just that she was too used to Mecha guarding her that she had taken it for granted.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:50 pm

The skarmory's winged advantage allowed him to easily dodge the massive beam of energy, it let out another screech, obviously upset with Mecha. After getting high enough up the Skarmory dove down at Metagross, building up speed to intensify the Metal Wing.
---
Skarmory used Metalwing!
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Mecha shot into Oblivium, not being too rough though, pushing her on its back. Mecha then took to the sky, saving Oblivium from the attack. Mecha then fire another Hyper Beam.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 pm

(What is resting after Hyperbeam? ;D)
The Skarmory was hit this time, even with his higher than average move speed the Hyper beam found its home on the Skarmory's chest, knocking the Steel type bird onto the ground. Skarmory shacked its head vigorously before launching itself back into the air. It flew towards Mecha again, this time going in with its beak.
---
Skarmory used Peck!
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Mecha again felt the need to protect Oblivium. It grabbed her with his claws and turned sideways, using the top of its head as a shield with her on the other side (if that makes sense?). Mecha then used Iron Deffense to further boost the "shield"'s power.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 pm

The Skarmory looked confused at the amount of defense that Mecha had, turning back around in the air to go for another strike on its all out offensive strategy. He picked up speed going for another wing strike, this time him silvered steel wings began to glow black as he sped towards Mecha.
---
Skarmory used Night slash!
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Mecha had no choice but to increase his deffense again with Iron Deffense, awaiting the attack. Luckily by this point he had extremely high defense so how bad could it be?
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 10:55 pm

The Skarmory backed off of Mecha, noting that his physical attacks would do absolutely nothing. He landed around twenty feet away from Mecha letting out another metallic screech before moving his wings at lightning like speeds, the sharp metal breaking air to cause shock waves that quickly traveled at Mecha.
---
Skarmory used Metal sound followed quickly by Air slash!
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Mecha was unprepared for this, he scooted to the left quickly. The Slash caught the side of his arm giving some damage but not much. In the panic however, he had accidently drop Oblivium! He shot down and picked her up before she landed, but in doing so made himself vulnerable. He then used another Hyper Beam.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 pm

The Skarmory saw the chance and took it. He sharpened his wing, charging at Mecha with Steel wing, moving only slightly so that the wing would be lined up perfectly to hit Mecha right on the spot, however this also meant flying through the Hyper beam. The Skarmory cut through the Hyper beam, going at a constant speed, no doubt causing heavy damage to himself as he charged headlong at Mecha.
---
Skarmory used Steel wing!
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Mecha was hit directly, but due to it being not very effective and the Iron Deffense it didn't do too much damage. Mecha used Psychic this time. Oblivium decided she wouldn't catch this Skarmory, as she didn't want to be a Steel trainer.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 am

The blow finished Skarmory, after having exerted all of its force for that one final attack, it was left with nothing to show aside from waking up hours later with a bruising headache. The Skarmory fell from the sky with little to no resistance, fainted.
---
Congrats Mecha has defeated Skarmory!
Mecha has gained 54 XP!
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Oblivium smiled. "Great battle, but we still need a new Pokemon! Why don't we try looking for a water type maybe? I'll go get changed then come back. You wait here!"

Oblivium returned about 20-30 minutes later wearing swimming clothes and goggles. She dipped into the pool.

"I'll go swim and see what's there. If I see one I don't want I'll just keep searching!"

With that she dove to the depths of the lake looking a Pokemon, quite frequently returning to the surface for air.

(( Use this to find only water types: http://randompokemon.com/ ))
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 10:04 pm

In the water was a small kite looking Pokemon, a dark blue on the top and white on the bottom, it began swimming around Oblivium, touching her legs with its sail like fins everynow and again, as if playing a game with the girl. After a moment or so of messing around with Oblivioum it decided to float directly in front of the strangers face, blowing pressurized water towards her, of course underwater it would be more like a current or gust.
---
A level 15 Mantyke has appeared!
Moves:Tackle, Bubble, Super Sonic, Bubble Beam, Confuse Ray, Wing Attack.
Ability: Water Absorb.
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Oblivium was blown back. She laughed through her teeth, since she was underwater, and patted Mantyke. "Awww," she said, having swam to the surface so she could speak, "You're so cute. I'm afraid that I'm going to need a little bit tougher of a Pokemon, but I promise I'll visit you in the lake. But since you're here, could you maybe help me find a Pokemon? I was wondering if you've seen any Milotic? Or Feebas, because they could lead me to a Milotic. Wait hold on, my sister's a coordinator. Well, used to be but she got lots of ribbons and so now she just trains and battles people. But since she's a trainer, maybe I'll get her to catch you, if you'd like that I mean."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm

The mantyke broke water with a small splash. The adorable baby Pokemon let out a small happy squeal before spraying Oblivium one more time and disappearing back into the depths of the water. A minute or so later a Magikarp broke the water, being chased by Mantyke who was blasting him with water all the way out. The Mantyke went back over to Oblivium, expecting a congratulations, they were asked to find a fish after all.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 pm

((Sorry for my absense, my internet was down but it's back up now :D ))

Oblivium stroked Mantyke. "Good job, but that wasn't really the one I was looking for. I have an idea."

Oblivium went to the edge of the lake and got her Pokedex out of her bag. "One of these two." she said showing Mantyke Feebas and Milotic.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 pm

The Mantyke looked at the pokedex with a confused look, as it had no idea what a feebas or milotic looked like. It tried to think hard about it, but being the baby it was he had a short attention span. A jet of water spit out at the pokedex playfully, and it jumped back under the water. While under the water he noticed an ugly-looking pokemon, with a handle-like attachment on the head, was this the pokemon that the girl wanted? The baby kite pokemon swam under the feebas, which took no notice to what was going on around it, and pushed it upwards. The ugly blob of a fish landed on shore right next to the magikarp, and the baby pokemon grinned at the girl.
------
Feebas lvl. 30
Moves: Splash, Tackle, Flail
Ability: Swift Swim
Personality: Bored of everything, tends to ignore events going on around him.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 6:44 pm

"Well done! Now let's try to follow it!" Just before she threw the Feebas back in she remembered something. "I can't hold my breath for that long though... I know! Mantyke, would maybe be able to follow Feebas? It might lead you to it's colony, and there should be a big but beautiful riggly worm thingy. Try to bring it?" she said wriggling her arm as she described Milotic.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 pm

The mantyke giggled a little bit and clapped at the trainer's dance moves. Then he saluted with his little flipper and dove back down into the water to wait for the feebas. While the feebas was being carried by Oblivium, he did not appreciate being wiggled around like a pom-pom. It suddenly began flailing all over the place trying to loosen the female trainer's grip, while also trying to give her a slap in the face for being so rude.

~Feebas used Flail!!~
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 pm

"Gah, sorry!" she cried dropping it into the water. She then started laughing. Maybe she should visit the lake more often, there are lot's of nice and funny water Pokemon there. She awaited Mantyke to follow it, putting her face in the water to watch, occasionally straitening her neck back up for air.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

The feebas landed in the water with a large "SPLOOSH!," righting itself once it was done flailing around. He'd had enough of this crazy lake, and was going to head home for the day. It started to head towards a small underwater cave, but before the mantyke could follow he had one last thing that he needed to do. Swimming near the shore, he came up to Oblivium's face and squirted a few bubbles at it. Giggling to himself, he swam quickly to catch up with the feebas in its underwater cave.

A few minutes of swimming through tunnels, the mantyke was beginning to get bored. He missed his new playmate, but he wanted to make her happy by getting her what she desired. The feebas lead the mantyke through a tunnel that was almost too narrow for it, and the two emerged in another lake not too far from the first one. In it were hundreds of feebas, but the poor baby couldn't find any of the squiggly worms that his new friend wanted. He just about gave up, and started to cry to himself, when a large serpentine pokemon wrapped around him to comfort him. The serpentine pokemon was beautiful, the most beautiful he'd ever seen, and she created a powerful mist, which rippled with the sun to create a rainbow which could be seen from where Oblivium was sitting.
-------
Miltoic lv. 60
Moves: Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Refresh, Water Pulse, Twister, Recover, Captivate, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Attract, Safeguard, Aqua Ring, Mirror Coat(Egg Move)
Ability: Cute Charm
Personality: Caring and loving to young pokemon, always the motherly pokemon. Very modest about her beauty, and becomes shy when praised

Last edited by Protoman.EXE on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Oblivium gasped. "Thank you so much Mantyke." she said to herself. Then she had a realization. She had no water Pokemon. After a moment's thought she sent out Mecha. "Mecha Psychic attack on Milotic!" after this attempt she then asked him to use Psychic on Mantyke to help him to the surface.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next