HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 am

It is the perfect day to start a journey because the heat is not that hot outside, Taillows can be seen flying around and chirping. There's a teenager who is about to start his journey today, he is Solo Mu. He is on his house, sleeping on his room with his Snivy getting bored waiting for Solo to wake up.

Snivy had enough of waiting and whistled very loud waking Solo up. He looked at Snivy with a pissed-off look and he looked at his clock.

"Didn't I told you that I set my alarm up? I still have one hour of sleep but you woke me up." said Solo.
"Vy..." answered Snivy.
"Oh, sorry. I forgot that I forgot to tell you because I am so sleepy yesterday preparing my things up. Well, just give me 5 minutes more." said Solo.
"Vy..." said Snivy.

5 minutes had passed and Snivy woke Solo again. Solo woke up and quickly stood up.

"Okay, I'd just take a bath and prepare our quick breakfast then our journey starts." said Solo.

Solo slowly walked inside the shower and stripped his sleeping clothes off and took a shower. After taking a shower, he walked out and got his towel and dried himself up, dressed up on his trainer clothes and walked out the kitchen preparing cereals for him and Snivy's weird favorite breakfast, vegetables mixed on Pokemon Food. They ate together and after eating, Solo washed the dishes and went back to his room and got his slingbag then he walked out again and Snivy jumped and touched his Pokeball having him sucked inside the Pokeball with a red laser. Solo walked out of his house and locked it up.

He looked around Cherrygrove enjoying the fresh air and the nice music of Taillows chirping and flying around.

"Hmm... I guess this is it. But, wait, I think there's a TM here in my bag that I ordered for Snivy." thought Solo.

Solo unzipped his slingbag and searched for the TM he ordered yesterday and Solo found _____.
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 am

A odd colored rattata who had climbed in his bag. It looks up at him giving him a funny look

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 am

"Hm? I didn't know there were Rattatas in my house. And what's with the color of this one?" thought Solo.

Solo, carefully and tenderly grabbed the Rattata and looked around its body expecting the weird color.

"Maybe this is a Shiny Rattata." thought Solo.
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 am

((No Special XD))

"Rattata!" complains Rattata scratching at his hands trying to get down

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:56 am

"Meh, so what if you're odd. You have no uses for me." thought Solo and he kneeled down freeing the Rattata and he walked away ignoring the Rattata.

"Wait, maybe you still have a use." thought Solo and he turned around facing the Rattata, he tapped his Pokeball releasing a red laser hitting the ground revealing a Snivy.

"Snivy, use Wrap." said Solo.
"Vy!" responded Snivy.

Snivy then pointed his index finger to Rattata and vines came out of the ground where Rattata is standing and it wrapped his legs squeezing it trying to stop the flow of Rattata's blood.
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:05 am

((thing about Special pokemon, they sometimes know moves they can't normaly learn, and this Rattata's dad was a Cyndaquil XD, that also gives you basic colors until I get sprite))

Rattata opens it's mouth and uses Flamethrower right at Snivy

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:12 am

(But you said No Special! >> :D)

Solo was surprised seeing a Rattata use Flamethrower, his eyes opened wide.

"What? How did that happen? Hmm... this Rattata must've escaped from a laboratory and became a test subject. I must capture it." thought Solo.

Snivy was surprised as well but he managed to use Mirror Coat countering the attack having it inflict double the damage to Rattata.

"Don't dodge..." thought Solo.
"Vy!" smiled Snivy.
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 am

((I meant No it's not Shiny it's Special))

Rattata lays flat on the ground the attack just grazing it's back. It gets up and uses Flamethrower again

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 am

"Damn." thought Solo.
"Snivy, try Mirror Coat again." said Solo.
"Vy!" responded Snivy and he used Mirror Coat again reflecting the damage again, double the damage to Rattata.
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 am

Rattata is hit and falls over

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 am

Solo smiled and so he grabbed a Pokeball and threw it to Rattata on an attempt to capture it.
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

Rattata jumps up avoiding the pokeball and takes off running ((What a faker XD))

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am

(No it can't jump and run. *points the Wrap attack. *points vines wrapping its legs.)
Mew
Mew

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 am

((Only lasts for a few turns you know, plus double Flamethrowers should have burnt them a bit from being fired so close))

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am

(k)

"Hmm... I can feel that we will meet again." thought Solo.

He tapped Snivy's Pokeball getting him sucked by a red laser and Solo walked away and headed for Violet City.
Sponsored content

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Beginning   In The Beginning H6Q0F8z

In The Beginning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Cherrygrove City-
Jump to: