HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:35 pm

The Milotic and Mantyke began to feel their bodies lift into the air, and they were brought back to the lake where mantyke's friend was. The mantyke was fine with this transportation, as he was used to it, but the Milotic was not. She became a little angry and started twisting her body to break out of the psychic grip. She plummeted down into the lake, but she didn't make a splash at all as her body slithered into the water gracefully. The mantyke landed gently in the water, staying back from where the milotic had entered. The water's surface suddenly broke, and the milotic's Hydro Pump flew straight towards the trainer and her pokemon.

~Milotic used Hydro Pump!~
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Metagross was hit directly on his underside, but since he was a much higher level it didn't hurt him too badly. He fired a Hyper Beam, so far seeming to be one of the only attacks he was using.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:46 pm

The milotic gave the metagross a stern look, telling it that it was being EXTREMELY rude at the moment. With a graceful twist and turn, the milotic dodged the hyper beam, and using the time when the metagross was recharging, she started to spin in the water which created a large vortex. The water from the vortex shot straight into the air, and the sky grew dark with storm clouds. Rain poured from the sky, which would power up the next move greatly. She dove underwater again, and broke the surface with another hydro pump, this time aiming at the metagross's side for a surprise attack.

~Milotic used Rain Dance, then used Hydro Pump!~
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Metagross took the hit. Oblivium then devised a plan. Metagross dove underwater and used Psychic to push the water out of his way, creating an air bubble around him. With this he could move at massive speeds. He tucked his legs in the same way he did when he was flying above ground and hurtled at Milotic, glowing pink and spinning.

--Matagross used Zen Headbutt (while spinning for more power)--
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:56 pm

The milotic didn't expect the huge change in tactics, and was delivered a large hit. Shaking off the blow, she grinned to herself, because now that thing was in the water. It was in her territory, and it must have been using most of its energy on that little air-bubble trick, as the headbutt move didn't do as much damage as it should have. The milotic used her agility and flexibility to move around the metagross, attempting to captivate it with her moves. While she did this, her body began to glow as she used recover on herself, healing her fully.

~Milotic used Captivate and Recover!~
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Oblivium had her face in the water watching. Since she couldn't order attacks he was on his own. She got frustrated with Recover.

Metagross begain to spin rapidly, moving around and changing direction as he did so in order to stir up a current.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 pm

The mantyke cuddled himself up with Oblivium, scared senseless from the great battle that was taking place under the depths. The Milotic was using the current to her advantage, spinning faster and faster, making graceful movements while also gaining speed. She used her momentum to her advantage, and the water around her tail swirled into a powerful torrent of water. Just as she was about to attack, though, the currents shifted again and she was sent tumbling through the water. The tail still swiped at the metagross, though the attack was weak and unfocused.

~Milotic used Aqua Tail!~
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Metagross was hit but it wasn't too strong. He then got an idea. He used Psychic to make an air bubble around Milotic and himself, then fired Hyper Beam.

Oblivium Snuggled into Mantyke.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 am

(Guess youre stick with me again~)
Seeing as Milotic had no other choices it took the blow from Oblivium, the rather large laser type attack travelled through Milotic before stopping. The beautiful water type was treading in the same spot as before, seemingly struggling to stay afloat, its eyes continuously drifting into sleep and back out.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Oblivium could see that Mecha had nearly finished her off. She was so excited. She was going to get her first new Pokemon! Since Hyper Beam needed a few seconds to recharge, Mecha simply kept moving in order to miss any attacks. After he had recharged Oblivium dropped a Pokeball into the water. Mecha caught it, then fired a final Hyper Beam hoping to finish off Milotic to catch her.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Milotic was barely able to keep its movements up. Thus so, dodging the fast moving Hyper beam was out of the question. The massive Laser swept across the defenseless Milotic, the Pokemon flew backwards in the water as it became unconscious. With little choice the Milotic began to slowly float upwards towards the surface.
(Sorry for the short post X3 )
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm

((Don't worry, in battles you can't really help short posts. Mine was pretty short too))

Mecha flew above Milotic waiting for her to reach him. He then held out the Pokeball and caught her. He then waited to see if the capture was a success or if she escaped, or maybe even managed to wake up and dodge the Pokeball or something similar.

((Also sorry for the short post x3)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Being unable to move made it incredibly difficult for the Milotic to avoid capture. Seemingly floating up to its own capture. With a quick flash of crimson red the Milotic was absorbed into the muticolored capsule. The Pokeball began to shake. Once. Twice... Click, Milotics lack of energy made it an easy capture for Oblivium and her metagros.
---
Milotic has been captured!
Would you like to give your new Pokemon a Nickname?
---
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Oblivium thought for a moment. She wondered a nice nickname for her Milotic. Then it clicked. Mecha handed her the Pokeball. She wiped it dry with a handkerchief then put it up to her mouth. "I'm going to name you Arya," she said to the newly caught Milotic. Now that she had a new Pokemon, she could enter the contest. But first she had to train up. She looked over Arya's moves on her Pokedex. Milotic had spectacular moves! She sent her into the water. "Okay here's what I want you to do..." she said giving orders to Arya. She first used Safeguard. She began pulsing and a smooth mist coated the lake. She then used Aqua Ring. The water began to spin around her body like another snake entwining with Arya. The water caught on the Safeguard causing it to glisten. "Perfect!" cried Oblivium before continuing her instructions. Arya shot a Hydro Pump into the sky. It was only a light one, causing a small fountain. Then she used Mirror Coat. The water flowed down her body guided by the Aqua Ring and Mirror Coat causing beautiful, shining, gleaming water to coat her body. She then finished with Refresh. A pulse of energy flowed through her body causing the water to be smashed into rainbow particles. It was left with Arya in the mist with rainbow colored particles floating around. Oblivium smiled. "Great! Now let's register!" Oblivium returned Arya then ran to the Contest Hall. She ran up to the front desk to register.

((This isn't a training post by the way))
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 am

At the desk sat a rather bored looking women. She appeared fairly young and looked pretty free spirited for a job like this. The women was around 20-25, she had well groomed and shining bright blue hair that flowed down to the square of her back. Her face was somewhat rounded but not in the chubby sort of way, it seemed to emit a more delicate feeling to it. However she hid her timid features and shining natural face with a layer of makeup. Without overdoing it she had a dark outline of black makeup around her eyes, her mouth was drawn over with black lipstick and she had a single skull shaped earring lazily dangling off of its lobe. She sported a short sleeve black shirt with a design of a teddy bear missing its body, stuffing was cartoonishly puffing out of its neck as it wore badly drawn X's where its button eyes should have been. Under the table she wore casual dark blue jeans, plain and designless. Slouched over the table the women looked up at Oblivium, a pencil spinning non stop in her hand as boredom was helplessly taking her over. "How may I help you?" She asked, it was obviously not her first time speaking those words today.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 pm

"I'd like a form please to enter the contest," Oblivium said forcing a smile on her face so not to look rude. She thought this girl had an odd appearance, at least for a desk lady. Normally they were more... refined, with a shirt and tie and hair tied back. She kept her smile on her face though. She didn't want offend the girl by being rude. It wasn't that she didn't like the girl, she didn't expect someone like that to be working the desk.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

( I'm incredibly sorry for the inactivity Kitty, but I'm back, and posting again~ )
The girl at the desk roller her eyes at the ground as she hunched over in her chair to reach under the table. A second later she came back up, a white paper in her hand. The paper was covered in words, blank lines scattered through out it, it had a purple border around it, yet it was amateurishly done, nothing was spaced right, and the text had a boring squarish look. The lady behind the desk slid the paper across the table towards Oblivium, a pen was pointing at one of the blank spots. "You need to fill out what Pokemon you are going to use, their names, your name, and a few personal questions, such as address and the such." She let go of the paper and went back to her relaxed posture in the chair. "Good luck, there are a lot of participants this time."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Oblivium began to fill in the paper. It was fairly easy since she only had two Pokemon anyway. She slid it back to the woman at the desk, who was definitely not your average desk lady. She looked at her and asked, "So do I just go into the contestant room and wait for my turn?" eager to perform.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [MOD NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Petalburg City-
Jump to: