HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Ai
Ai

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Luna woke up bright and early. She got dressed, went downstairs and made breakfast for herself. After that she got her Pokemon, and left. Today was the day she began her journey. She had heard that Oreburgh City was the easiest gym, so she decided to start there. It was also the nearest. She went through a cave, through Jubilife City and into Oreburgh City. The journey was very quick.

As she emerged into Oreburgh City the smell of burning and coal filled her nose. She looked over the city and then went down. She went straight to the gym, and knocked.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 1:50 pm

((It's okay))

The doors flung open and the smell of burning coal filled the two trainers' nostrils.

"Hello there. Are oyu two here to challenge my gym?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:00 pm

"Thanks!" said Luna.

"Sorry, I'm afraid that's not how it works. You see gyms use Pokemon as strong as the challenger, so if you have stronger Pokemon than her then it's gonna be tougher Pokemon for you," said Roark.

Luna sent out her Igglybuff to start off.

Roark sent out his _____.

((you can mod))

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"Igglybuff, inflate!" called Luna.

Igglybuff immediately puffed up and began floating, dodging the attack with grace. Igglybuff the countered with Psychic.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:20 pm

((Igglybuff is a species of Pokemon, it evolves into Jigglypuff))

Yumi flew higher, twisting and spinning like a balerina. She reached a great height and and used another Psychic on the ascending Geodude.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Yumi slammed Geodude the the ground and as she did so she twirled. Yumi liked to be elegant during battles to practise for contests.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 pm

((actually Geodude has low sp. def and Psychic is a special attack))

Yumi saw the rock coming. Instead of dodging it, she used Psychic to control it and sent it back down at Geodude.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:51 pm

((Still, it's Psychic, and when you use Psychic you always throw them into something. Special just means without touching them. Thats why psychic Pokemon have high sp. atk, because they can move thing with their mind.))

Yumi waited for the rock to reach her and place her feet on it. She pushed off it using it's moment and at the same time she pushed it back down by using Pound on it using her feet.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Yumi twirled and spun dodging them. When one final one came at her she smashed it into sharp shards and used Psychic to direct them at Geodude. It was like replicating Stone Edge but obviously didn't have the same stats as Stone Edge.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Yumi doesn't even try to dodge as she is too high up to be hit. She uses Psychic to move a rock huge rock and place it in front of Geodude to try and make him roll right into it and therefore badly harm himself and maybe even faint. She makes sure to place it really close so that it was almost impossible to dodge due to the speed he was moving at.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Yumi floated higher and then got a plan. She floated so high than she appeared as a small spec. she used Psychic to lift the rock. She slammed the sharp rock onto her body making her a rock need and left a small hole to see and breath. immedialtely she began plummeting. The rock would harm Geodude if it hit but Yumi wouldn't be harm since the rock was sturdy and protective.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm

((Thought it was open top? Oh well Igllybuff is tiny anyway, so lets just make it the top of the gym))
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Yumi collided with Geodude in big clash. Yumi was barely hanging on and was covered in dirt. She coughed weakly, and wondered if Geodude was hurt. It would seem likely as he had just collided with a jagged bolder.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next