HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY role play official rp topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 am

The steam from the set out fire had reached it`s way down the cave were it led the others to believe they were wrong and the cave was important. "Awww~!! I`m out of water dust again...." She noticed a little pond near her and stuck the bottom of her trident in where it absorbed the magic water dust.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:48 am

Iris bonked Jonathan on the head with the hand she was using to drag him along "they hidden the relics for us to retrieve, right so way would they light up the cave and leave it out in plane sight. If they did that it wouldn't be a challenge or a test." as she was complaining eight red eyes glowed behind her "honestly Jonathan you're cute and all but looks will only get you so far." she hypocritically commented not noticing what was behind her.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:06 am

Jonathon sighed, then he looked up and gulped. "Iris...Don't be alarmed, but there is some sort of large multi eyed creature behind you." Jonathon said, drawing his sword. "Now try not to make any sudden movements yet. It might not notice us yet."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 pm

After Jonathan told her what was behind her she swung around her bat smashing it on the head, lighting it on fire that covered the monsters body revealing the shape of a giant spider's body. the giant spider shook off the flames as Iris backed up next to Jonathan and spun her bat into its bazooka mode and reloaded the now drained fire dust crystal to an ice crystal and took aim "I hate bugs," she muttered "you ready?" she turned to her partner "if I immobilize it for a few moments can you take it down?"
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Grace looked around and saw the partners work together, she murmured and charged at a giant bat shadow that had gleaming red eyes and a blood curdling screech. "Batter up!" Grace swung her trident and smashed up against the mask cracking in half. She flipped backwards and transformed her trident into the sniper rifle form and as it opened it wretched mouth, Grace shot out the uvula, and made it speechless, also rendering it blind. "Time to drown!" She put her weapon back into its sheathed form on her back and began to dash quickly at the beast. "Neptune`s Wrath!" Grace was ten feet from the bat she spun fast and jumped high into the air and landed on it`s head and opened a bottle of dust and rubbed it on her hands fast and caused an underground water vault to break up like a waterfall and it shot them both into the air. "Time to show you what and who I am!" Grace blew her hair in the wind and crashed down back into the crystal gave and jumped off as the blind dummy crashed it`s self into steaming underground water.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 12:49 am

Jonathon held his sword and one hand and drew his revolver in the other. "Just try and stay calm. This is part of the test. We can handle it." He said, taking a stance, gun out, sword arm ready. "Bring it spider."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 1:20 am

Iris shot an icy blue blast of energy from her batzooka at the spider. Apon impact the spider froze but was thawing out at a fast rate while the area surrounding and underneath it were frozen solid. A crystal and a half one popped out of the barrel of the batzooka, she reloaded the barrel with a wind dust crystal and another fire crystal "I rather not have to shoot these because it will cause the cave to most like cave in and collapse...so in other words," she winked at Jonathan "he is all yours big boy."
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 7:09 am

Aphrodite nodded and got ready to have Apollo's back. "I'm Aphrodite by the way". She grabed her staff and  smiled. "Lets go" she said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Apollo fired a round at the flamethrower's fuel canister (Jenkei decides if the bullet hits since it's his weapon) to prevent any more steams of fire being shot at them. he proceeded to shoot at the shadowmanders (unofficial name for the creatures of grim in this rp that look like giant lizards that breath fire) hoping to kill them or drop them to the ground in a single shots, when one dropped from the ceiling going to land behind Aphrodite *he used the recoil of his weapon to create a stronger momentum in a slash as he back flipped moving with weapon as it turned back to a sword in under a second cutting the grim in half. *he then sliced the ones that he had dropped earlier in singles swings before glancing over at Aphrodite to she if she needed any support.

( * = Apollo is moving at the same speed Ruby does when she runs.)
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Grace ran toward Aphrodite "Hey, need help?" She asked nervously...
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Jonathon sighed again. "Back me up if I look like I need it." He said, running at the spider. Jumping up into the air. Landing on it's head he fired a shot of aura, disorienting the creature. From there he jumped high into the air and dived down, driving the sword into the joint connecting the two segments of the spider's body, breaking it. "There we go. Shall we continue?" He said to Iris.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 am

just as Jonathon was finishing asking her a question Iris ran forward grabbing his hand dragging him further down the cave, "yep!" she chimed in an answer for him as they ran down the cave...iris was actually closer to skipping then running. after a while they arrived into a carven made completely out of crystal (wall, floors the whole shebang.) with 12 flowers on crystal pedestals, there were two types of each flower but none were the same colour. "I think these are the 'artefacts' we are supposed to bring back, Jona" she though out load so Jonathan could hear her. she walked over to one of the two rose and picked up the red one leaving the white one "how about this one?" she asked her partner giggling after tapping on his nose.

(actions done in this post was done with Blaze's permission.
please nobody take the white rose I would like Apollo to get that)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 12:54 am

Lie smiled at the sudden arrival of Miles. He then extended a hand saying " Hello, my name is Lie Ren. It's a pleasure to meet you". He then heard a loud rumbling. He indicated for Miles to run just as a two giant spiders appeared and were heading in their direction. After a long run Lie and Miles found themselves in a crystal room. Lie saw two other students and shouted to them to prepare to fight. He then prepared his dual machine pistols for the Spiders arrival. 

(This is the big fight scene in episode 8)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 12:55 am

8 so we need everyone here)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 12:59 am

(waiting for Noi and her/his charrie Aphrodite)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 pm

I ran along and was beside Lie when the spiders drew near, removing my Dual Avian-Scythes from their holder on my back. With that I began to swing the chain in an attempt to build up the momentum in one of my scythes like, people do with Nunchuks.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Shadow ran after Artimas and Leo noticing he was far behind. However when he got to where they were he noticed a group of Shadowmanders surrounding a couple of students. Just then about 5 of them leaped at Shadow with the intent of crushing him. Instead of moving out of the way Shadow, sword in hand, thrust it into the heads of the Shadowmanders, killing them instantly. He then swiped hard sending an energy wave in the other Shadowmanders direction. Also with that attack the dead bodies of the previous Shadowmanders collided with the other Shadowmanders. He then saw a girl with a trident and walked over to her asking " Hi. Do you have a partner?".
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 5:55 am

((I died and can no longer continue being in this thread. *sadface*))
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm

(Apollo and iris can't do nothing without responses)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

RWBY role play official rp topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4