HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY role play official rp topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 2:09 am

Leo landed on the ground next to the giant pile of stinky mess, "Yuck, fried worm..let's get out of here, then we can talk in peace." He pulled out a sweet smelling candle and lighted it with his lighter, the smell of burning prey wasn't new to him. It still bothered him, though, and he wrinkled his nose a bit.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 am

Artimas watched the two fight the worm."Oh that was cool, where did you learn to fight like that"she said hangibg off of Shadows bicep. "You were really good" she said.

Aphrodite wandered throight he cave aimlessly until she bumped into a boy(Apollo). "Oh sorry" she said. She began to stare at the ground. Aphrodite was quite shy and didn't like to speak. Especially to strangers who she just met in a dark cave.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 2:30 am

"No need to aplogise," Apollo told her, at first he thought it was Iris who had finally hunted him down but realised that she was acting way to mature and polite to be Iris, "It's to dark for the adverage person to see in here." He pulled out his sword, put into its gun mode by holding the handle in a certain manner and then activated the light on it "come on we better stick together until we get out of here." He began to walk on when he noticed that she was looking at the ground, "hey if you are looking for hope don't look down," he told her pointing to the roof of the cave which was covered with crystals now glowing rainbow colours from the light on his gun "you need to keep your head up, because you won't find any hope lying on there on the ground."

(Congrats to the person who can spot my reference and name where it is from. Plus a big thank you to Noivern for making Apollo one awesome partner you are an amazing person XD X3. Also I won't be posting anything for Iris until somebody finds her and becomes her partner.)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Miles turned as, he entered into the large room having heard the blasts and saw Lie with that he approached and said
"Hey there this place is getting a bit overrun by these monsters ain't it?"
with that he then said
"The name's Miles, Miles Cooper nice to meet you seen as, you're gonna be my new partner"
he then extended his hand towards Lie for a hand shake.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Jonathon groaned as he looked up at the mountain. His launch hadn't gone...perfectly, and he winded up a good half mile away from the mountain. Mumbling to himself he began to climb, making his way up the mountain. "I'm going to fail at this rate, nothing I can do about it." Eventually he found a pile of fresh looking rubble. "This is too recent to not have anything to do with us." Pulling out his revolver he pointed it at the rocks and closed his eyes, channeling his aura into the shot the rubble was cleared and he entered the cave. "Hello? Anybody in here?" Seeing a flame up ahead he ran after it, seeing a girl. "Uh...hi..."
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Grace had her trident stamped the launch pad she had finished up the rest of the lecture the professor gave her for being a late dunce. As the pad launched off, Grace held onto her trident on all fours and used her 3 cannon hydro pump ability and gave her an extra boost. She stopped in mid-air above the cave. "SON OF A JELLYFISH!!!!" She started to fall from the sky and landed in the middle of the cave around other people that already seemed to have partnered up. Grace rubbed her head and sat on her butt and looked at them with a smirk. "Heh.... Hey guys..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Iris turned around excitedly to the voice behind her (Mistdrake) "So you found me instead Apoll....oh" she giggled expecting to see Apollo and apon seeing the boy who wasn't him she dropped to her knees and sniffled as if she was about to cry "You're not Apollo she pouted like a 3 year old looking up at the boy with angry puppy eyes. The flames on her batzooka dimmed slightly but didn't go out, she had now completely forgotten about the fact that teams of four could be formed after the test.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Jonathon sighed, why did he have to find one of those people who pre planned their team. He still kneeled down besides her. "Hey, don't worry, you...we can still team up with Apollo after we're done with this. Teams of 4 are allowed, remember? I'm Jonathon by the way. What's your name" He held out a hand to her. "Come on, let's get ourselves a relic."
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 5:54 pm

((Btw way everyone ep 7 is out and ep 8 is coming September 5th, Reminders!))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 6:00 pm

((I know I saw it on the Rooster Teeth Website. It's awesome loving RWBY))
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 6:10 pm

( Episode 7 was kinda disappointing)
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 6:17 pm

((ok just letting others know))
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Iris' face lit up as she continued to pout while looked up at Jonathan "really?" She sniffled, she began to think try back, once she remembered that what Jonathan said was ture she began to giggle, "You're right!" She giggled loudly as she hugged takled him, pinned him to the ground and sat on top of his stomach and continued to giggle while talking. "I guess I could've had been paired with somebody worse." She told him while leaning a little closer to Jonathan while playing with her hair unknowningly giving off the wrong body signals. Just as he was about to answer he grabbed his hand pulled him up as she jumped off him, grabbed her bat and held it out as a tourch "Come on slow poke we need to find that relic right?" She had forgotten that Jonathan had already told her this earlier.

The sound of clicking echoed around the cave as Apollo and Aprodite entered a small clearing full of crystals and diamonds.

(Let's see how we'll they can pull of fighting as a team ;))
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 8:13 pm

After Grace recovered from falling she looked around for anyone to partner up with her. " He said the first person you make eye contact with is your partner huh? Well that`s harder then I thought..." She got up and walked around rubbing her back.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 8:25 pm

(Cyrus I've posted meeting Lie on the last page so, it's your turn to post in reply to it)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Aphrodite stared in awe at the various crystals and diamonds. "Wow" was all she could say as she watched them gleam and shine. "This is amazing". Then she heard the clicking. She immeadiantly pulled out her staff  looking all around for any signs of life. "Do you hear that"she asked still searching for the source.

Artimas smiled as she walked past the burning ashes. "C'mon we don't have all day"she said walking.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Jonathon sighed as he stood up. He could have mentioned he'd already said that, but it would most likely end poorly. "Say, I don't think I caught your name." He said to her, walking along sides her. "Also, how do you know that going deeper in this cave is worth our while?"
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Leo readied his weapon, this time in flame thrower form, while looking around, "I heard it too...maybe it's another creature." The crystals were reflecting the light from his candle, making it dance beautifully across the walls. Their shadows were moving along with the light, but there was something wrong...more shadows were coming from the other end of the cave, heading towards them. "We have company..." He pointed his flamethrower in their general direction and blasted flames at them, trying to get the pack of...whatever they were...to scatter.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 pm

as a jet of flames shot out from the other side of the clearing in side the cave, Case put himself in front of his partner (Aphrodite) and turn his sword back to normal and spun it shielding them from the flames and her from the heat.  he could feel the heat on his hands, if they stayed there for much longer they would be cooked alive "take cover behind one of those crystals, ill hold this thing off and come back to you." in the corner of his eyes he saw something move along the walls it looked like a giant lizard of some sort, it shot fireballs out of its mouth towards the source of the flame.

"I'm Iris Lavender, you probably herd of my father (see character sheet for more info)." she introduced herself as she pulled him along as she ran "well I didn't see anything on the summit when I was about to fly over it, so yea I'm guessing its worth our while  to go deeper."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 pm

Artimas nodded. "Maybe we shoould say hi?"she asked before ducking as three fireballs flew towards her. "Not cool" she said. She then jumped up at the lizard her blades extended , firibg 6 shots at the lizard.
--------------
Aphrodite shook her head. "I can help" she  said before extending her staff. She jumped the lizard at the same time as Artimas inserting an ice dust crystal.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Apollo saw three more black lizards with skull like faces crawling around on the walls after watching the first one he saw drop to the floor of the cave after hearing what sounded like gun shots, shooting fireball either at them or the source of the stream of flames, in one split second movement he sheathed his sword grabbed the girl (Aphrodite) and took cover from the flames behind a row giant crystals growing up from the ground, "what good is help if you're dead and I'm not going to let you die for my sake I would only accept it if it was the other way around." he scolded her and then sighed and gently faceplamed himself "look I'm sorry for snapping at you there," he looked over the side of the crystals looking at saw the fight he brought out his blade in its gun mode and scoped out the field seeing something was using a flamethrower "I'll take out the stream of flames," he continued talking to her "all I can ask of you is to give it your all cover my back," he then did something unexpected that he really ever did. he smiled compassionately at his partner "I don't need to know your name and you can count on that fact I'll do the same for you," he took aim at the fuel canister of the flamethrower, he would shoot once she approved "my name is Apollo by the way."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 am

Grace had her head hung down and she randomly went from cold to really warm, she looked up and saw a two people behind a crystal and two other students fighting a lizard. She smirked and summoned her trident, she span it in a figure 8 then and aimed at the flames. "Alright! My time to glisten!~" She fired a 2 hydro pump cannon blast at the fire putting it into it`s rightful form, steam....

Last edited by WaterxxTamer24 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:19 am

(Apollo is no longer out in the open after he dragged Aphrodite behind the crystals and took cover with her)
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

((Edited))
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 12:24 am

"Can't say I have." Jonathon said, he wasn't much of a big name guy, especially when it can to dust. He didn't exactly trust the stuff. "You'd think that if something was in this cave it'd be at least some what lit. This cave seems to be abandoned."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY role play official rp topic   RWBY role play official rp topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

RWBY role play official rp topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next