HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

(oh I mean that dragon slayers cant eat the element that produced, and since he was subconsciously casting magic and due to the fact he eats very tiny amounts of the air as he breaths he was still technically choking him self but that's in the past now XD )

Fujin's nose twitched but he didn't wake up but began to talk in his sleep before beginning to snore "come on wake up......*mumbles*......don't leave me alone.......don't go......wake up...." he began to cry in his sleep and the cut on his chest was visable from his open vest.

Fujin was reliving one of the worst moments in what was more like a nightmare than a dream. it was in the middle of a rain storm, he was kneeling in a field lying in the middle of it surrounded by the corpses of a wolf pack he had grown up with under Fujinriha's protection, but as soon as he left the poachers came, killed the entire pack and took half of them with them to sell their fur. he had just came back from fishing being only a child he didn't understand what was happening and kept trying to wake his family. then he caught something above him with out taking his eyes off the corpse, he began to growl then lightning stuck and his vision became white and all he herd was a the scream of a man.

Fujin woke up in a cold sweat with his heart racing, not taking into account where he could be or who could be there.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 2:24 pm

"Huh? What?" Iona knelt closer, trying to hear and make sense out of what he was saying. Suddenly she toppled backwards as he woke up with a start. The flower in Eve's hand withered and disintegrated as she willed it to. It's use was over. She got up and glided out to buy some new tiles to recompensate the damage she had done to the floor. Kikiah watched her go then turned to the person and immediately her eyes fell on the scar. "Are you okay?" Serena asked as she knelt beside him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Fujin sat up he was breathing heavily, he jumped out of his skin a little when a girl came up to him and asked him if he was ok. He shyly shuffled away until his back was agaisnt a wall and gulped before speaking "I...I...I'm fine..." He sounded scared or out of breath to the people around him but he was actually both, the memories from his nightmare were flooding his mind as he despritly to repress them and to forget. He looked around to realise he was still in the church in side a slight of cracked tiles surrounded by three girls....with his chest showing. His hand were a blur to normal people's eyes as he buttoned up his vest again with his face glowing red which made his bright pale blue eyes stand out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 pm

"Oh well." Serena stood up nonchalantly. Eve walked in with the new tiles and set to brushing them about. Quickly setting them in place, she bagged the broken tiles to carefully discard later. "Are you sure? We could call a doctor." Kikiah asked with her azure blue eyes flashing in worry.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Fujin blush intensed after making eye contact with the girl, he looked down at his feet do he wouldn't emberass himself any fervour "you don't need to worry about me...." He lied, he felt weak as he began to prop himself up using one of his sheathed katanas as a cane. "I just got out of there...I don't really want to go back." He tried to smile, which lasted on a few seconds before he stopped and began to blush again realising he was looking on the girl who looked at little bit or around the sane age he was while talking to her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Kikiah giggled. The way his sentences trailed off reminded her of her mother's ominous comments like "Oh these girls..." or something. She noticed his face flushed red and stopped talking and backed off. She didn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Serena was still eyeing him and how he supported himself with a sheathed something that looked suspiciously like a sword, much like Iona's, but smaller. Iona's was nearly as tall as her, length wise.

(You know in Inuyasha how he has that huge sword? :D That kind. Kind of. Just slimmer.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Fujin's blush didn't die down like it did the first time after hearing the girl with similar eyes to his giggle at him. An awkward moment of silence passed between them all when he noticed his neck began to hurt, as he rubbed it gently he realised he had ignored an elephant in the room. he made eye contact with the girl in front of him and looked her straight in the eyes "What happened to me?" what ever happened it looked like damage had been done and if he caused it he hope nobody got hurt.

(would you like me to start an event? after all we are the only two on the rp at the moment)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

Iona shrugged. "Don't know really. We came in the church for our Sunday sermon and you were there lying on the ground and twitching. You were also mumbling something shortly before you woke up."

(Sure~)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 25, 2013 11:57 am

"Oh," Fujin sounded slightly dissipointed and somewhat guiltly and full of regret "no one was hurt were they?" He sounded concerned for their safety. Sounds of screaming came from outside  along of a herd of people charging through the streets, which was followed by an explosion of fire off in the distance. He ran over to the open by running on the tops of the seats, but when he got to the door he almost buckled over and would have if he wasn't using one of his katanas as a  cane. He looked out at the panicking streets.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 pm

"No. The air pressure did drop at one time..." Serena piped in when she heard the blast too. She raced to the door and peeped out. Kikiah followed behind with Iona a few bounds ahead. Eve came last, even though she had been known to beat Iona in races, she liked to take her time and come sauntering leisurely. However, she was the only one to notice him stumble from weakness. As usual, she kept her peace. Five heads peeped out of the church to see what happened.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm

towards south gate park, the roofs of the city were on fire. people were swarming the streets running away from the explosions of fire and sevral other places were gun shots could be herd west of the park. the ground shook underneth their feet, as people ran from the streets east of the park. Fujin stopped a local vender pushing a wheelbarrow full of cabbages "whats going on?" he asked the man, but before he got an answer a wall of ice appeared blocking off more people from escaping the area. a bold man with tatoo's all over his body and head walked through the ice as if it was jelly, he wore a black leather jacket that had the slevees ripped off and studded on the shoulders, along with baggy black jeans that were tatterted at the bottom that coverd his boots made of some type of animal furr. a cloud of mist followed him as he walked towards the crowd with a large brown linen sack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 11:25 am

Everyone flinched as they took a look at him. Iona started on seeing the fire, Kikiah, on seeing his obviously dead fashion sense (X3 Yeah, she's like that), Serena shivered as the cold bit into her, and Eve just kept on eyeing the boots. "I can fix the fire." Iona said as she sprinted forward and raised her hands. The flames spiralled from the buildings and soared towards her. As they made contact, they immediately absorbed themselves into her palm. Dropping her hands by her side, she eyed the ice before letting all the power out in a furious burst of flames at the wall. Kikiah edged around as she made her way to the frost and put a hand on it, trying to get the water in to to melt by raising the temperature of it. The two younger ones remained inactive.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 pm

The man lifted his leg "ICE MAKE FLOOR." He yelled while stomping on the ground making a thin sheet of slippery ice, causing any body standing on the ground to slip and fall over. From the icy floor causing Iona to slip her fire blast took off the top of the wall closet to them as we'll as the ground around her. Kikiah sence she was touching the wall to try and abosorb the moisture. The man saw this and slammed his fist against the wall "ICE MAKE DRY FROSTBITE!" The wall changed to dry ice, burning and giving anyone who touched it frostbite (but not the ice man). "ALL RIGHT PEOPLE VALUBLES IN THE BAG ANY FUNNY BUSINESS YOU ALL DIE, NONE I MIGHT LET YOU LIVE!"
Fujin began walking up to him using the katana still like a cane which helped him to walk over with out falling after stepping down from the steps of the church. Once he was at a good distance with a clear line between them he reattached the katana on his belt. "I just want to let you know I'm somewhat of a pacifist. Walk away we will over look this incident." He called out.
The man began as he herd Fujin's statement "You don't get it do you? The Crimson Tear guild doesn't walk away until they get what they came for."
"I hounstly didn't care."
"YOU LITTLE PUNK! ICE MAKE EAGLE!" The man throw forward life sized ice sculptures of eagles as if they were darts. Fujin began to eat the air at a high speed risking indigestion (adding a minor flaw) once he was finished he the area around him had become a tempeary vacuum before blast of powerful wind came through to fill the gap that he left, he jumped into the air (about 2 feet) barely dodging the ice makes.  "STORM DRAGON'S FLIGHT." (Read back to his fight with Borris for an in depth explaination of this spell) in mid air he shot forward and round house kicked the made in the head, and using his head as a launching platform to fire him onto the roof of a nearby store and sending the man back through the wall (not breaking it). Fujin buckled over and clasped the area over his heart...the wound on his chest was hurting.

EDIT
(somewhere else in the city)

the screams of panic disrupt the three way battle, causing Kai to lose focus of his magic freeing Borin and Ian from the his magic. Borin used this chance to escape but Kai chased after him. leaving Ian in the middle with an on coming horde of panic people dashing away from the danger.

(your free now ian)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 6:10 pm

"OW!!!" Iona yelped as she lost her footing and crashed to the slippery floor. Ice hurts. She began to boil with anger, her short temper quickly taking charge. The ice around her began to melt rapidly as a red-hot aura descended upon her. Kikiah was just reaching out for the ice when she snatched her hand back. She eyed the dry ice before spraying a thin jet of water on it. It immediately began to emit fog. She covered her face and eyes as the mist got into her eyes and began to make them water. Serena cleared the field with a gust of wind. The four sisters exchanged looks before earth suddenly erupted from under the ice.

Eve was barely moving, being significantly more powerful than her sisters. The ice shattered and was quickly set over with soil, allowing everyone to gain their footing. With more water and wind combinations, they managed to melt part of the dry ice while Iona got busy melting the ice shards. Someone could get hurt. Then four heads turned simultaneously to face the Ice wizard. Eve's emerald eyes flickered aside to notice Fujin leaning over clutching his chest.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 pm

"you...you...YOU BRATS!" the ice wizard slammed his fist into the palm of his other hand as his eyes and tattoos began to glow a light icy blue "ICE MAKE GOLEM!" ice covered his body complete as it exploded from the ground creating another thick mist. what emerged from the mist was the wizard but inside a 7 meter tall ice golem. it didn't speak it just roared and began to walk towards the sisters recreating the ice floor from earlier with each step. Fujin got to his feet still clutching the heart area of his chest, his adrenaline was kicking in, thanks to his still active spell which he previously casted his it was working faster. He saw the four sister about to face off, he was about to jump down there to fight with them when several more explosions of flames came from the streets behind him, more people were dying down their...but he didn't the people who helped him until he repaied  his debt. 'DAMN IT!' he thought to himself "HEY CAN YOU FOUR HANDLE YOURSELVES DOWN THERE WITH JACK FROST AND ALL?!"

ice golem:
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 am

(Sorry for double posting. But has this topic died? Is any body going to post on it anymore.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:38 am

(I dun remember what's going on anymore XD Gomen.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 am

(Ok before you left your charrie was trying to find me after I had left the hospital because you had my egg. But since you left my charrie had a panic attack and almost died, but FlameLunar's charries saved mine. Now three wizards are attacking the town. Flamelunar's group are fighting a ice make wizard and my charrie is about to go fight a wizard who seems to be using fire magic.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 2:16 am

(then... My character tries to help your character? XD IDK XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 7:36 am

(My charrie hasn't gone to fight the fire wizard yet but if your charrie was to make some nose *coughs* hint *coughs* hint *coughs* my charrie could rush over and help out :) )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 am

(I guess my character randomly pops out of nowhere and fights the fire wizard then.)

Sola held the mysterious egg tightly with one arm and held one hand out in front of her. She was facing a wizard who seemingly came out of nowhere. Then again, she also popped out of a random bush and landed in the area, having gotten into a little tussle with someone she bumped into, causing her to be flung through the bush and into the area. (explanation for her disappearance... :D) Sola was ready to use her Dragon Slayer Magic if it was necessary, and held a defensive stance; circling her enemy to stay facing the wizard.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 am

The wizard I front of Sola wouldn't stop laughing manically as if a jester was constantly whispering in his ear. The streets behind him were on fire which casted eerie shadows over him. The wizard wore no shirt and shoes but was wearing rather baggy trousers the were tattered at the ankles. As he wiped his hand down his grinning face blood like tatoos were shown underneath his eyes giving the illusion he was cry blood which were under the shade casted by his long shaggey blonde hair which his crimson eyes cut through as if giving off their own light. "Looky, looky here mama bird got an egg and going to me to protect it." He laughed out as if teasing a child "but poor mama bird can't fight a Demon from hell." He finished speaking by sticking out a fork like tongue which caught fire at the end. "Bye bye mama bird, I'm going to back to playing now." The wizard flung his body forward as he threw two huge arcs of red hot fire at Sola.

Fujin saw an explosion of fire in the street over, he couldn't wait for the girls reply, he leaped into the sky (his previous spell is still active) and landed in the burning street creating a air blast as he landed to put out the flames around them. He didn't stand up for a while after landing but stayed their crouching and clutching his chest before he stood up looking somewhat sinister him self. In front of him was a girl (he doesn't notice that she has his egg) and a wizard with fire trailing from his hands.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am

Sola nearly didn't have time to react; the flame mage was incredibly fast! Of course, that didn't mean that Sola was as fast as he. She leaped into the air and tried to jump over the wizard; her outstretched hand starting to glow brightly with rainbow-colored light. She intended to use her Rainbow Light Spheres (name is pretty much self-explanatory) to attack if she managed to dodge him. If Sola didn't manage to dodge him then she would defend the egg so that it wouldn't get damaged by an attack and take whatever he had head-on.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:33 am

"STORM DRAGON'S ROAR!" Fujin yelled as a blast of staticky wind shot out as a stream knocking the flame wizard back (the flame wizard made it look like he just done a back flip) while putting out the flames that would have hit Sola (he doesn't notice Sola until she landed (this is when her rainbow spheres would knock the flame wizard back farther). Fujin placed his hand on one of his sword ready to unsheath and strike if need be.

After the wizard landed on his few after being knocked back he wiped some blood from his lips, "what is this another baby bird coming to fight the little salamander who is just looking around hungry for his food." He attempted to make puppy eyes but ended up looking evil "now now, birdies," the wizard cooed as flames circled either side of him " Two against one, that's not fair." He smiled as his fire formed what looked like to human sized skeletons made out of fire that hissed before all three charged forwards flames trailing and flying every where.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 am

(Sooo... I'm guessing the Fire Wizard was hit? I'm a bit confused by your post is all. ^ ^''')

Sola saw that Fujin had entered the 'arena' and was about to yell for him to claim his egg when she was suddenly attacked by what appeared to be a flaming skeleton. (Very in-season XD) Flames licked at her skin and she was lucky enough to get away with only mild burns. They weren't very deep so she wasn't feeling much pain. "What is that thing?!" she shouted in puzzled confusion. She wasn't very acknowledge-able about flame magic so Sola had no idea what had attacked her. She readied a Light Saber in her free hand in case the skeleton attacked again.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next