HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 7:52 pm

(Ok right, Hana the next person to post decides if the user aboves attack hit, but this once I'm going to approve the hit, the reason the hits are going to be approved like this is because so you guys can be independent from me when I'm not here but ill be watching the topic when ever possible and pm a member of the rp if something with wrong or if you have a complaint go ahead and pm me. 

You can start a new topic under the same name but just add Kai vs Borris and go ahead use the posting order you suggested. Once the fight is done return to this topic. A posting order will not be placed on this topic until al the characters have met each other at least once, they don't have to talk to each other they could simply bump into each other.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 7:56 pm

(Also note that it is only 1 or 2 (not sure if you guys are going to bring the fight into the market) of Flamelunar's charries that were in the battle ground.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 8:25 pm

(Yeah, approved just don't get your panties in a twist over it. I just seen it work on other rp for combat that's all I thought using logic in combat rp was just common sense.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:19 pm

(I have NO idea what is going on anymore XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 pm

And I'm about to have a panic attack
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 7:57 am

Ian was shocked to see boris jump in front of him as he inmediately got a red colour like a tomato. "S-sorry" was the only thing he could see as he saw the glaring on his face which made him look even more handsome. He could then see that guy charging for boris as he pushed hin away using his magic they made a huge leep a bit further from that boy. "S-sorry i had to do that otherwise she would have hit you" Ian said still with. Thw blush on his face as he looked at boris wondering if he felt the same way he did.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 am

(Uh, I did read your post Lucy but then Eridan also posted so I as all like: ...@~@ Anyways, my turn~)

Eve turned her head to face the battle. The fight was still raging on. She turned away, with a droll expression on her face, seemingly uninterested. Kikiah came back, precariously balancing a bag on her head, holding a bag in each hand and clutching more bags, one below each armpit. Overall, she was loaded with bags. While Eve took two of them, Kikiah had no problem carrying the parcel on her head. Her dancing her given her grace and balance.

She eyed the battle and flicked her hair out of her eyes. "So...should we pass through again? I mean...we might get hit..." Eve glanced at Kikiah, who was gabbling nervously. Well, she was the elder sister. Wasn't it her choice. "....Why don't we just wait?" Truth was, Eve just wanted to spend some more time with her bird friends. So while the two sisters settled down comfortably beside the fountain, Kikiah swishing her hand through the water while Eve continued playing with the aerial monotremes.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm

(didn't I ask for your battle to be coninued in a different topic? :S )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:28 am

(Oh, I see now)

Sola began to walk down the streets more quickly, knowing that whoever owned the egg was most likely distraught. The egg was healthy, so she knew that the owner was taking great care of it, obviously showing some love for it. She disliked to see people upset, and so Sola wanted to cheer the person up with the return of his egg. She knew that she would be extremely upset and unnerved if any of her cherished items disappeared. Sola started to run now, and as she ran, she passed by a church, then noticing that someone was inside with her keen hearing. Deciding to investigate, she entered, asking if anyone was inside.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 11:57 am

The green head of Eve followed the steps of a girl who dashed past. She stopped outside the church and went in. That wasn't a new sight. They went to the church themselves. Nothing unusual. She turned back to her feathered friends.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Prologue: Chapter 2
Fujin was on his knees inside the church hyperventilating about to have a panic attack, his heavy breathing was producing shuttle shock waves of air extending from that people could mistake as a cool spring breeze. He wasn't sure why he came into the church, was it to make the damage he would cause from his panic attack as small as possible or was it because he was hoping that Fujinriha would be in here talking to the priests (yea this is probably misspelled), Fujinriha was always interested in how the humans think believing that if he could understand how the humans think they could have avoided a war all together and vise versa with the humans. He punch a hole in the floor as tears fell from his eyes "damn it," he muttered in a soft voice not hear able 
from a distance "why does everything I care about leave me....why am I left alone?"

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 1:17 pm

(Really don't want this to die.)

Eve sighed softly. "...Ki, what's the time?" She asked, referring to Kikiah's shortened name which they used affectionately. Kikiah flicked the sleeve back and read out the time. "Ten minutes to- OMG! We're gonna be late for our Sunday sermon!" She grabbed her bags and literally dragged Eve along, the younger girl flying along, anime style. She flew home and burst in, gasping. "It's almost twelve! Our sermon...the church..." She gasped out as she collapsed on a couch and Serena bought her a glass of water.

"Right, let's go." They all trooped up off to the church. Eve stepped in first, silently, then one by one everyone came in. They were slightly surprised to see someone there already. It wasn't quite time yet. They settled in, all four sisters huddling together.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 pm

(sorry for the delayed post. don't worry Flame I don't want this to die either ;) )

One of Fujin's hand clasped around his neck as if he all the air in the building had left, but in reality he was choking himself. he felt patches of hot and cold all over his body when there wasn't any and began to sway side to side getting dizzy and fainting losing consensus falling to the floor. as he fell his other hand reached up as if trying to reach a non-existent hand. when he touched the floor the air pressure increased dramatically causing a fake wind to be blown out from him, cracking the floor causing an slight indent to form....he was having a panic attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:23 am

Iona was the first to notice. Her pupils dilated as she eyed the person who seemed to be strangling himself. She got up and at the same time her muscles boosted her up, causing her to jump clear over the seat in front of her. Nothing new, once more. She was clearly the most athletic of them all. She startled the rest of the three sisters who quickly scurried after her.

"Wh-what?" Serena huffed as she skidded to a halt beside Iona, who had stopped before the twitching person. "What's happening to him?" Kikiah asked, panicking slightly herself. "Um...should I get a doctor?" Iona asked, looking around wildly and sending her hair whipping in everyone's faces. Only Eve remained silent. The breeze ruffled through her hair, while only she felt it, the rest too busy being hysterical to notice it. "...Serena." The mentioned sister faced Eve. "He appears to have the same kind of magic that you do. What are you going to do about it?" Eve asked calmly.

"You think my magic can stop him from strangling himself?!" She very nearly hollered. Iona knelt beside him and tried to tug his hand away from his throat.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:46 am

To the girls his grip would be like a iron clamp as one of them tugged at the hand around his next his unconesus body moved up towards the group when his hand was being pulled. After a few seconds of pulling small arcs of electricity bounced all over him then the air pressure increased again to a fake storming howling like the dying cries of a dragon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 am

Four pairs of hands clamped to their ears as they flinched over the screeching sound. Serena quickly managed to return the air pressure to normal. "His...hand...won't move!" Iona grunted as she vainly tugged. Serena had her hands outstretched should anything happen again. "Ki, Eve, help me." Both sisters moved ahead. Kikiah started tugging but Eve stood there. Suddenly a vine, slender but tough, burst through from the floor not twenty inches away. It coiled itself around the hand as another one coiled itself around the person, and then started tugging much harder than either sister could have pulled.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 am

With the combined strength of the vine and the four sisters Fujin's hand came loose but his body was acting as if it still wasn't getting any air. (You know the deal with dragon slayers)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 am

(Unfortunately, not. What is it ._.)

"Uhm..." Iona looked worried. "Do what you do with a drowning person!" Kikiah babbled out in hysteria. Iona knelt again and started applying pressure on the chest area over his lungs. "...that is to take out the water from the lungs if I'm not wrong..." Eve said quietly. Three pairs of eyes turned to look sheepishly at her. Serena flexed her fingers. She was going to put air in his lungs. As the wind obeyed her commands, a gust of wind moved towards him, getting in from the mouth and making it's way into the trachea. "...What made him act like this in the first place...?" Was the question that was in everyone's mind, but escaped Eve's mouth first.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 8:02 am

(Oh then what did you mean?)

The air pressure around Fujin returned to normal once the air entered his lungs and the artificial wind disappeared as well. He coughed violently for a few seconds, some if the cough made his body jump and then he fell unconsensus again but this time he was breathing.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 9:17 am

(I meant that answer to be for what you said was 'the deal with dragon slayers' :3)

"That's better..." Kikiah fell back into a padded seat. The church was certainly well furnished. She moved her hand in a circular pattern and then swirled her fingers. A stream of water flew in from the fountain outside. She fashioned it into a large orb of water and then made it hover above the boy's head. "Ki. No." Iona warned with a glare. Kikiah sighed and sent it back into the fountain. "Um...we can't just leave him lying there..." Serena sighed as she eyed him lying there on the floor.

"That's why I wanted to wake him up." Kikiah shook her head. "But miss goody-goody here won't let me." She looked over to Eve. The vines had retracted back into the ground and she was brushing her fingers over the broken tile floor. A small pink flower bloomed there as she plucked it. "....Here. Perhaps the fragrance would help revive him. It's a medicinal herb." She said as she glided over to him. Holding the flower under his nose, she waited.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale RPG: Aftermath   Fairytale RPG: Aftermath - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Fairytale RPG: Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next