HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taisie meets Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:08 am

Star holds onto her Ralts and Rowhay teleports them behind Zonon. Thunder leaps over so he would still be between the guy and Star. The rest of Star's pokemon run over and join Thunder
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:11 am

Scisor who was scouting the area steps up next to Thunder, glaring menacingly. "I honestly dont know why you insist on blocking me, im harmless" Ray said putting his laptop on the floor, his pokeballs and emptying the utility belt and bag he wore, numerous gadgets and notes lay on the ground, a weird sphere shaped one was flashing wildly.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:21 am

Star sees the package the Staraptor had dropped on Zonon's head laying nearby and picks it up. She sees her name along with Zonon's written on top and opens it. There was a couple of pokeballs inside, one was a Luxuryball labeled for Star. She takes it out and it opens up. A pretty pokemon pops out a gives a gracful bow at Star. "I'm Beauty the Meloetta. You must be Star. You look like the picture the woman showed me" says the Pokemon in a singing voice. Star's jaw drops. She never seen a pokemon like this AND it could talk. "Yes" Star manages to tell Beauty.

Thunder snaps at Scizor as a warning to back off
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 am

scisor slashes the air, as a way of saying you go your way i'll go mine

Ray walked to star, holding his hands out for thunder to see, his pockets were inside out, and his belongings were on the ground
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:35 am

Star side-steps this time so she was mostly hidden behind Zonon.
Thunder sees the guy had nothing and just let's out a warning growl but doesn't move
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 am

Ray still walks, even pulling off his gloves, as they dropped to the floor thin needle like blades fell out, he ripped off his tie and on the back were several tracker devices and a few small bombs "I have nothing else on me check your self, i wouldn't harm a commanders daughter that would ruin my plans" Ray said walking slowly, he shook his right leg and 2 weird disks fell out
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 am

Star still didn't like him and scramble up onto Thunder's back. Beauty watchs the spectical not sure what to think. "I think she's scared of you. Not what you have" says Beauty in her sing-song voice
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 am

"why would i want to do anything to a young girl like you, the only reason why im trying to come near you, is because thunder tried to stop me and i hate that, if anyone tries to stop me, i'll do what ever i can to get through them, even if blood spills" Ray said walking to thunder, scisor still next to it, he prepares a flash cannon just in case thunder attacks
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 am

Thnder jumps back several feet away from them very aware Star didn't want to be anywhere near them. Beauty leaps into thet air and lands gracfully on Thunder's back in front of Star. Thunder starts growling again and this time Beauty translates: "She doesn't want you near her so stay away" says Beauty translating what Thunder was saying even though it sounded odd in her voice
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 am

"I just want to talk, i wont come near i'll just keep my distance" ray said walking until he was about a metre away from star, his fingers began twitching horribly and he kept glancing back at his laptop. "So Star are you also with Team Dream? What can you tell me about Venus? What are her Motives? Anyone Dangerous in the hoenn division?" Ray questioned as scisor brought his laptop to him, he opened it and began tapping on the keyboard
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 1:57 am

"Like I'd tell you" Star sqeaks trying to be brave
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 am

"are you sure, i'd negotiate if you want, you dont wanna get hurt, i'll attack thunder, thunder will attack back, but an electric type needs to charge lightning through there bodies, if thunder tries to attack, you might get shocked or caught in a counter attack" ray said still tapping away at his computer
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 am

"I'm sure" Star sqeaks hugging Rowhay. Her other pokemon return to their pokeballs except for Beauty
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 am

"very well, your nervous aren't you, if you really wanna be in team dream, you must change the way you are. Now onto buisness, Zonon I here you got promoted to assistant as well, but i will beat you" Ray said picking up and putting away his stuff as he walked to his bag
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 am

A ninetales jumps out of a shadow at Ray

Star reconises it "SPICE!" says Star and rapidly starts looking around
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 am

Theo walked over with scizor looking at rays scizor and looked at it,its look saying"put down your hand and cease that beam or you will drop here"Theo looked at ray"what are you doing here nerd,did i authorize these actions"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 am

Spice continues growling at Ray who she had pinned down.
"I got here first" says Venus stepping out of the trees behind Thunder and Star. Venus glares at Zonon. "And how is this keeping her safe and keeping the secret!" Venus yells having a personality shift. Star jumps down and stands behind Venus who has another personality shift snd hugs Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 am

Theo walks over"now you've met my failing intern,guess were sorta similiar,strong commanders with assistants who only help with there intellect"Theo then sent steelix out,steelix then picked up spice and put her in a tree and picked up ray with its tail
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 9:55 am

"I can't handle the stuff when It goes all out k?"
He said, annoyed.
"I don't know What the heck is going on, But I'll do what I think should be done!"
He let out all his pokemon

"Miss Venus, you gonna stand there and watch or help me take them out?!"
He yelled

(https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t77-zonon-venus-s-head-candidate)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 10:00 am

"I'll watch and jump in if you start to lose" says Venus still holding Star who was starting to get a tad uncomfortable
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 am

Theo looked at zonon"so you and me?"Theo looked at him intently
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 10:07 am

"Bring it on!"
He yelled
"Go, Gliscor!"

A huge Gliscor popped out of the pokeball
"Gliscorr!!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 10:09 am

Theo then sent out kingdra"go kingdra and use brine"kingdra then came out and used brine on gliscor
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 pm

(No god modding, used attempted or tried to)
Gliscor just dodged without Zonon commanding
He started to sound emotionless again
"You joined to gain money, to find a cure to your family..didn't you?"
He signalled his other pokemon to attack
All his other pokemon (Luxray, Phantom Scizor, Weavile, Infernape, Shiny Rampardos, Absol, Lucario, Tropius, and Crobat) attempted to use their moves on Kingdra

Luxray used Giga Impact
Phantom Scizor used Razor Wind
Weavile used Ice Wind
Infernape used fire punch
Shiny Rampardos used outrage
Absol used Zen Headbutt
Lucario used forcepalm
Tropius used Sunny Day
and Crobat used Cross Poison

"Your gonna have to try your best, or suffer like I did!!"
He laughed evilly

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Ray just watched, "lucky you, you get to fight this idiot, when i said i was going to hoenn you never said anything to stop me, also wheres voltarius" Ray said as scisor returned to his side, next to sceptile who had let himself out. Ray tried to squirm out of steelix's grip, but couldn't he then took this chance to place a small tracker device on steelix's tail while no one was looking
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Taisie meets Star
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next