HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taisie meets Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Taisie hadn't left since she was left behind. She was happy playing with her pokemon. Thunder smells Taisie and runs that direction with Star still on his back. He stops in the clearing where Taisie and her pokemon were playing. Taisie jumps startled by the sudden appreance of the luxray and girl as Star climbs down. "Hi I'm Star" says Star walking over. "I'm Taisie" says Taisie. Star's pokemon pop out and run to start playing with Taisie's all except Star's ralts which stays by Star's side.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Zonon noticed Star, and he almost in an instant jumped into a tree, some leaves fall but he remains quiet
(Give me a challenge, a wild pokemon dares to devour Star? :P)
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Thunder thinking Star would be safe for a few minutes runs off to find something to eat. Star sits down and plays with her ralts while Taisie goes to play with the rest of the pokemon. A rustle is heard in the bushs and a pack of Mightyena (5) jump out at Star. Star screams and scrambles the other way trying to get to her feet
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm

"Ohhhh no"
He jumped from the tree and rolled over, he ended up facing back to Star and face to face with the hungry Mightyenas
"Go Luxray, Absol and Gliscor!"
He felt all pumped up in the heat of the action!
"Luxray, Hyper Beam! Absol, Zen Headbutt towards them! Gliscor, glide above, protect absol and luxray from attacks!"
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Star looks back and sees Zonon momentarly frightened till she relises Venus must have sent him.

two mightyena were hit and one faints. The other four circle around and jump from differnt sides trying to use Bite
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 pm

"Hmmmm"
He tried to study their moves
He noticed they were running around them to use bite
"Absol, aim for that one moment when one is open, use Bounce, NOW!!"
Absol jumped and tried to pounce on a mightyena
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Absol pins the mightyena which struggles trying to get free

The other three mightyena continue circling trying to use Bite whenever they see a opening
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:56 pm

"Absol, use Zen Headbutt, smash it down to the ground!!"
Absol attempted to kill the mightyena
"Gliscor, rapidly glide down, you know what i mean!"
Gliscor glided down, up, down and up and down again and again, trying to hit a mightyena with fire fang
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

the mightyena faints

Thunder having heard the fighting comes running in. He sees the Mightyena and let's out a roar along with a Thunderbolt shocking the rest of the mightyena bad enough they take off running. Star runs over to Thunder even though he was growling in the direction the mightyena had run. Star looks over at Zonon. "Did mom send you?" she asks him not knowing he didn't know Venus was her mother
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zSat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 am

"So that's the reason"
He thought in his mind

"Yes, she did, no need to be scared of me now, your her daughter and that's that"
Zonon said in a polite voice
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zSat Dec 18, 2010 3:13 pm

"Sorry for causing you so much trouble before. Can yah blame me, I didn't want to be a grunt. Come to find out Venus is my mom and just wanted me close so she could keep a eye on me" Star says with a nervous chuckle still not confortable around Zonon
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zSun Dec 19, 2010 8:17 am

"It's a strange love made by parents, am I right?"
He said, in a quiet voice
"I sometimes wonder my father could be the same, always trying to get at me!"
Tears flowed from his eyes
"And my mother, whom I have never met.."
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zSun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm

"Strange alright............Are you crying?" asks Star noticing the tears on Zonon's face
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 am

He felt the tears
"Huh?"
He looked up
"I just...cried?"
He has never cried before, he started to get the happiness feeling when he was with Venus and Trinity, he never has looked back into his past since it happened..
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 am

"Maybe you need to start over. Start your pokemon journey like most kids do. Train pokemon, beat gyms or maybe enter contests." suggests Star
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 7:17 am

"Your right, but I am what I am.."
He returned his pokemon
"Even without your mother commanding me, I am a criminal, who even broke free from jail,
I shall not bother showing my real face to everyone again.."
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 am

"Then starting over will be good for you. What can it hurt to give it a shot" says Star handing him her little poochyena. ((Mostly because it's really friendly and likes just about everyone XD))
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 7:44 am

"No..I cannot except that"
He shook his head
"I have goals that I have not accomplished.."
He took out his phone that he made and texted Venus
"Well, she's safe, was lucky you sent me in time, we just handled a pack of hungry mighteynas" it said
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 am

"Can't they wait long enough for you to give it a shot?" asks Star

'She wasn't hurt was she? Did she see you?' Venus texts back
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:03 am

"No..Sorry"
He said
"No one would understand me anyway, nor would you"

"Yes, I had to show up, 5 mighteynas tried to devour her, and that luxray of yours was away at the time"
He texted back again
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 am

"She understands more than you know and so do I" says Taisie speaking for the first time since Zonon showed up

'Well I figured he'd have to leave every now and then, that's why I sent you. What did you tell her the reason your there?' Venus texts

((If you say: Because her mom sent me, it'll have a very funny reaction XD))
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:20 am

"No, sorry, I do not mean to be mean but I'll go live this life, I shall never learn from my mistakes if I keep restarting my life every now and then..."
He said, as he started texting again
"She happens to know it all, when I showed up she said 'my mother sent you right?' hm?
what do you think of that, i said 'yes, your mother sent me' "
Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 am

'What do you mean know it all? You can't really think I'm that kid's mother?' Venus texts. If he could see her she was starting to freak out

"Who are you texting?" Star asks
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am

He grinned, first time in 10 years
"Your mother"
He said as he went texting
'Who wouldn't figure out? Always trying to protect her and keeping an eye on her..
besides, the first reaction she made when I was battling the creatures was 'did mom send you?'

Mew
Mew

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8zMon Dec 20, 2010 8:47 am

'Don't tell anyone or your out of a job. You, Star and Theo are the only ones that know and I prefere the less people who know the better. Only reason Theo and Star know is because it slipped out when I was argueing with Theo and Star was easdropping' texts Venus

"Telling you how I found out she was my mom?" asks Star
Sponsored content

Taisie meets Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star H6Q0F8z

Taisie meets Star
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next