HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taisie meets Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Doragon

Taisie meets Star - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Theo laughed"sounds like a chimpanzee"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 pm

"chimpanzee's aren't very intelligent are they?" Ray said as he got out his laptop "what do you know about star, i got no data on here at all"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Theo looks at the sky"shes a modern girl nothing much why dont you ask her mom"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 am

"Damn you!"
Zonon yelled
"One minute we shake hands the other your head grunt or whatever tries to set a tracker on me and the next you reveal it all away!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 am

"dude he went into your text messages and read it"Theo looked at him"hes a sly little chimp"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 am

"Don't say that out loud, I don't know why but Venus doesn't want that to be heard.."
He said
"By the way, Ray, we're both some geniuses, maybe we could affiliate sometime, think of the stuff we can do.."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:34 am

Theo smiled"i think something like a tea could be made,my goal is to stop iyashii"Theo looked at them"you guys can fufill your goals also"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 am

"Sure, all Team Dream members can hold a tea to declare peace within them"
Zonon suggested
"Also, my goal is to find my mother, who ever she is"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 am

"Ray is good at tracking i bet hes got a family tree machine that only needs DNA,if not MAKE ONE!!!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:49 am

"My mother was locked up by my father, I was in a separate room, I had to do work for him.."
He began
"I don't know where the heck I was, my tracker needs blood, DNA well kinda same.."
He looked at his hands
"It didn't work, first it seemed to work alright, but suddenly it couldn't find it, then it went totally wild, scanning the whole world fast as hell! Then some electricity flowed from the outside and the machine exploded...Mother is still alive, but where??!!My father has her, I can bet on that!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 am

"then me ray and you,and maybe star and venus can help"Theo smiled a bit
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm

"I have blue prints for that kind of thing, but not the resources, i dont get paid that much" Ray said climbing down "But if we're gonna use my machine we'll need to find both of your mothers parents" He said, he paused for a moment "I have 3 goals, 1 become the smartest technician ever, 2 take vengeance on those who have shamed me, and the 3rd im not sure even i fully understand it"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"My grandparents are dead.."
He said
"The 1st goal, if you're gonna do that I'm gonna end up as your draw or the second best technician. 2nd goal, I can help you with that, seriously. 3rd goal, huh?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm

"damn, i can still use your DNA, but it wont work that well, its designed for there blood parents, have you got any other siblings? they could help speed up the process" Ray said as he got a needle and injected it into zonon, drawing out blood, he put it in a vial and placed it in the belt he wore, filled with gadgets. "have you got any equipment, or a lab of some sort, i'll need a place to work and the nessacary equipment" Ray said giving a list of items to zonon, at the bottom the word 'Fusion Cell battery' was circled in red
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 am

Theo thought about it"idea!!"Theo smiled at his idea
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 31, 2010 5:14 pm

"Care to share it, anyways if i start straight away it'll be done in a day" Ray said, as he scanned some maps
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Venus just stands by listening, Thorn stood beside her still mad and Spice had returned to her pokeball. Venus takes out her own laptop and locks in on Thunder's tracker. "Still in Hoenn" Venus mumbles to herself
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

"Wait, we're in rustboro right, well devon has all of the equipment on that list, apart from the last one, but there are only 3 left, one is missing after being stolen, one was used in cinnabar but its busted, and the last one is in team galactics headquarters in veilstone, it should still be working" Ray said, as he brought out dragonair, who went into the devon building via a small vent
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm

"Now that's being a copy-cat" grumbles Venus looking at her own Dragonair's pokeball
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm

"its not my fault, dragonair is good for sneaking, which i have to do a lot, in order to get supplies" Ray said as dragonair began dropping metal parts and other machinery out of the vent
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm

"Maybe but it is big. Try something smaller like Roselia or Arbok" says Venus. Thorn ignores the 'small' comment knowing Venus was useing it as a compliment
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm

"I suppose i can use the new recruit, but it has no opposable thumbs, and i dont know its moves yet" Ray said as dragonair finished bringing stuff out and placed them near Ray before walking off, Sceptile let himself out and stared at dragonair adoringly. Ray placed them all in a bag and faced venus, "do you know where theres a place for me to work on the machine?"

((you didn't tell me yunirans moves yet XD))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

((I havn't done all mine yet either XD))

"You can use our old base. It got a bit torn up before we managed to control Groudon" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am

"where exactly is it, i haven't got much data on our hoenn division" Ray said returning both dragonair and sceptile
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 am

"I'll tell you once you erase from your computer that I have a daughter" says Venus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taisie meets Star   Taisie meets Star - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Taisie meets Star
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next