HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 8:52 pm

(Ok what hp are you on now?)

Cyrus then said " Alright do what you did before again ". Snover unleashed another razor leaf in Spheals direction.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm

(We don't have a definite HP, but I'd say half)
Mercury got angry and told Spheal to do what she did in her training against the tree. Spheal nodded and focused, she took a deep breath and unleashed a strong Powder Snow against the Snover's attack. The Powder Snow pushed the Razor Leaf back, going for Snover. The Hail kept healing Spheal as well, and would last for quite a bit now.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 pm

(Oh ok )
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 pm

(Talking about his magical leaf)
 This time however despite not breaking through the powder snow managed to stop it for a moment. Cyrus sighed with relief before saying " All right Snover that was close but we need to interrupt his healing so let's do that attack one last time". Snover nodded then unleashed the attack again. 

( Hey what's your Spheals ability?)
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 pm

(Ice Body: When Hailing, the pokemon heals)
Keep using Powder Snow, Spheal. Mercury said to Spheal. Spheal then kept blowing out the Powder Snow attack towards the Snover's attack. You trained your Snover well, I'm impressed. She says to the boy
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Cyrus grinned then said " Thanks same about your Spheal. But I am not going down without a fight. Snover jump up into the air and use Razor Leaf" . Snover leaped into the air and unleashed a barrage of sharp leaves onto the occupied Spheal.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Use Ice Ball, but keep using Powder Snow at the same time! Mercury said to Spheal. Spheal did so, and charged at the Snover. The attack sent Powder Snow out of the spherical Spheal which was heading towards the Razor Leaf, protecting Spheal from getting hit, while at the same time Spheal would hit Snover when it landed on the ground, making it hard for Snover to try and dodge.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm

When Snover landed he got hit full force with the ice ball but it shoved got up and got right back to its attack except this time he did it from all angles so it would be impossible to dodge.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm

When Snover landed he got hit full force with the ice ball but it shoved got up and got right back to its attack except this time he did it from all angles so it would be impossible to dodge.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes! Mercury yelled as Spheal hit Snover. But it got up quickly, and used another Razor Leaf. Spheal couldn't get out of the attack, so all it could do was defend. Use Defense Curl! Mercury said, Spheal then curled up, raising its defense, and took the hit. The Hail still falling, it had healed her quite a bit, and the Defense Curls used before and now helped a lot. Use Powder Snow again! Mercury said to Spheal. The distance between the two pokemon was small and provided a good chance to hit, so Spheal blew Powder Snow at the Snover.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Snover sidestepped the attack and repeated it's move from last time.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Spheal used Defense Curl again, and took the attack. The hail still falling from the skies, it healed her a bit more. That's it Spheal, we can win this! Mercury said to Spheal
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 pm

" Don't be so sure " Cyrus said indicating toward Spheal who was looking weaker. Cyrus then " Snover keep doing that attack until that spheal is down". Snover nodded then started his relentless assault on Spheal. Cyrus grinned thinking ' Not even it's Ice Body Ability can help it now'.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Spheal, use Ice Ball and Powder Snow again! Mercury said, she wouldn't give up. Spheal then covered its body in ice and rolled at the Snover, while shooting out Powder Snow. The combination would cause severe damage as the Ice Ball hits, while the Powder Snow protects as well as hit Snover when Snover is getting close. Spheal's speed was noticeably greater than Snover's so dodging the attack would be hard.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Instead of dodging the attack Snover countered with its Razor Leaf/Magical Leaf combo.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:34 pm

The ice from the Ice Ball attack added an extra layer of protection, as well as the powder snow. The two ice attacks proved to be stronger against the two Grass attacks, as Spheal kept moving forward towards Snover
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Fortunately the attack was weakened and so even though he was hit it did not do much damage.Cyrus said " We are getting nowhere with this. Our pokemon are evenly matched. I think it best to decide this battle with my normal type versus your normal type. What do you say?".
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Mercury sighed, but he had a point. I'm not sure, my Lilipup is still new to me. I don't know it that well. I'd rather finish this battle first. She says. Though, I believe my Spheal has a better chance than your Snover. She smirked a bit. Spheal, do it again! She quickly says. Spheal then used Ice Ball and Powder Snow against the Snover. The distance between them was really small, and the attack would mostlikely land.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Cyrus told snover "Use a triple magical leaf attack". The attack blocked Spheals attack and Cyrus continued by saying "No your Spheal is not better and my snover is not better either. They are evenly matched.besides both our normal types know a basic moveset so it would be equal and fair. Plus Frost is new to battling also".
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 pm

When the Snover attacked, Mercury quickly held her pokeball out and pulled Spheal back before she got his. She looked at the pokeball, Rest well. She said. She removed Lilipup's pokeball and released the pokemon. Lilipup, I'm counting on you. The girl said to Lilipup. Lilipup nodded back with confidence, and waited for the opponent to make his move. We shall fight with our new pokemon then. Mercury said to the boy
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Cyrus withdrew his Snover before he could complete his attack. He then looked at Frost beside him. He said " Alright Frost its your turn ". Frost nodded and jumped into its area on the battlefield. Cyrus awaited his opponents move.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 8:07 pm

(Cyrus, I'd like to intervene and say that you need to start taking more attacks. Logically, and I believe it's stared in the rules somewhere, but you cannot dodge or block an attack more than two times in a row. Also, you may use combos, but tone them down just slightly. Ryuji will do the same. I expect this next fight to be an even and fair one, this going for both you and Ryuji~)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Ok
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Lilipup, use Leer. The girl said. Lilipup then used Leer on the opponent, wanting to lower its defense stat so it could use Tackle
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Cyrus said to Frost " Ok let's start this with double team then tackle ". Frost ran at the Lillipup splitting itself into various copies then charging in for a tackle.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze   Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Mercury vs Cyrus Blaze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next