HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 am

"She's usually not this hyper. . . I don't know what's gotten into her" Kagene shook his head "I'm Kagene, a Noivern. I'm sure you don't want me to keep you long so i guess see you around." he smiled and tilted his head. (the ^^ type).
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:50 am

The Absol nodded curtly. Well, that was good to acknowledge.

(And she's more the:
This type:
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 9:00 am

(I could tell XD)

Kagene headed home, they went to sleep .

(very simple post XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 1:21 am

*next day early morning

Katsuo woke up to the sound of fish jumping out of the lake and the sound of birds singing. He had no idea how long he had been asleep for. He took out his wet clothes out of his ruck sack to air dry then on a branch above him, then he dumped out the rest of the contents. A sack of nuts and dried berries and a huge sack of different coloured large rocks (marble but has unusual colours such as blue, pink and yellow). His hand turned a steely colour (bullet punch) as he picked up a large piece of marble. With several small clinks he flicked off pieces of it sculpting them into hand sized satues of the new people so far, a black statue of demon, a red and black statue of the zorua girl, a red one of the salamander and grey ones of the two who were about to fight with him the other day. The a white statue of one he sense that day before coming back here...a white statue of an absoul girl.

He took a deep breath as stood them along a flat top rock next to him, this was all he knew apart from fighting. He could sculpt perfect models of people with out even looking at them, he memorised how people looked through aura. He squished the scrap from these statues together as if it was clay. He nibbled on a nut wondering what to make next.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 2:06 am

Kagene awoke before Kurayami the next day. He sat there for awhile, waiting for the ghost to awaken but he grew impatient. The noivern left the house and slowly walked down a path. "Hmm... isn't this the lake we saw duskull fall in the other day? I hope he is still here. If he is then I will pay him a visit." He searched the lake perimeter for him. Soon, Kagene spotted him carving some statues.
"Hey. How are you feeling? Are you alright now? And wow I really love these. They're beautiful! Anyway, I am Kagene the Noivern."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:46 am

As Nadine padded forward, she noticed the Noivern gijinka again. She frowned. Was it just her or did he seem to appear everywhere she went. She paused for a moment to admire the beautifully accurate marble sculptures, before fixing her eyes on the Zorua again.

(Wow, a whole day passed and she still hasn't reached. =3)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 11:08 am

He bowed his head in respect "I am Katsuo, a riolu gijinka from Lucario Kingdom." He looked in the dierection of the absol, but said nothing. He picked up a yellow chunk of marble and craved out a statue of his visitor. He held it up to him "here, you can keep this." Katsuo told him and then picked up a redish orange slab and carver out a sun (sunstone look alike).
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 11:24 am

"W... wow! This is so perfect and beautiful! Thank you. Anyway the main reason I am here is to ask about what happened the other day. . . Are you feeling any better. I saw your expression when that happened. I hope I'm not asking too much." Kagene knew it would be a bit to handle but asked anyway.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 am

Katsuo held back the water in his eyes, his body was shaking from recalling the demon killing the salamander. "The Salamander didn't need to die, it was knocked out what should have happened was that we restrained him and brought him to an area away from the people and let it rome free if it was an animal, if it had intelligence we might have been able to reason with it..." He clenched his free fist "but instead it was killed, pointless violence, and I helped..."he couldn't hold back the tears any longer they rolled down his face but with no sound. "I helped kill someone, how do you think I feel...I hate myself for condemning that salamder to be killed by a demon."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Nadine was patiently waiting for the Zorua to lead her to her house, and was fast losing that patience. Letting out a low growl of annoyance, she stole a glance at the statues again. She noticed the Noivern gijinka statue in the hand of the respective and was slightly taken aback to see the Riolu Gijinka in tears. She noticed the latter glance at her but said nothing, so she too kept her peace.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Xero eventually stopped at a small but homely house. It was painted gray and red, the respective colors of Zoruas and Zoroarks. She led the Absol Gijinka inside and immediately went to get food from her refrigerator. She had to make multiple trips because of the quantity of the food. There was honey sponge cake, Moomoo milk, dumplings, rice, and some carrots. They were all fresh as the dumplings and rice were still steaming.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Unnu walked along carrying a multitude of wooden planks and such. It wasn't long before she found a nice spot of land and she smiled brightly. "This is the perfect place to set up my new shop." She spoke in her somewhat thick foreign accent. Unnu began to build her shop on that little plot of land.

Tsuki continued to meditate somewhere, as she didn't feel like speaking to anyone.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Nadine eyed the honey sponge cakes, dumplings and rice. So long she had been living on berries and all sorts of natural, organic stuff. Foraging for herself came naturally to her, with no one to fend for her. She poked one with her claw and immediately made an incision. SHe immediately withdrew her hand, slightly irked. A small, anime-styled teardrop came on her forehead as she eyed the residue of the dumpling on her claw. She licked it. It was different from the berries and...tasty even.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 am

"How is it? I rarely get guests and I've been told that I have odd tastes, so I'm not sure if I made it properly." Xero asked with a comical sweat-drop. She was hoping that the food tasted good since she worked hard to make it. It was going to be a dinner/dessert for herself and some friends, but she saw how hungry Nadine had looked and decided that giving it to her would be the right thing to do.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Nadine nodded gravely at the Zorua. "It is quite delicious and I thank you for it. However, I do not need all this food." It did not seem appropriate to take the food from this kindly Zorua but she needed supplies for only a week. After that, the berries would start flowering again. Gathering a small amount of food, her usual bare necessities on which she had been living for so long, she bowed towards the Zorua then hesitated. She had observed the Fox making several trips from the fridge towards her. "Would...you like some help putting all this back?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 pm

"Oh, it's alright. I can do this myself. I don't want to cause you any unnecessary trouble." Xero said with a smile. She went to work right away to start putting away the food and the dishes. She looked back at Nadine's small 'package' (I'm assuming the Absol packed the food in a box or a bag :D) and asked, "Are you sure that's all you need?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 3:27 pm

(I suppose a bag? :> )

Nevertheless, she bent down and scooped up some of the food, handing it to the Zorua, greatly amused by the way she made several trips from one room to another. She nodded. "In a week, the berries should be budding again. This is all I need for that week."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:16 pm

"Whatever you say..." Xero replied, taking the remaining food and putting it back in the refrigerator. She suddenly stood up with an idea forming in her head.
"Say... Why don't you visit next time you're close by? If I'm not here, then I'm at that shop we met earlier or the arena."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 4:34 pm

"The arena...?" Nadine lifted an eyebrow. Her heart seemed to frost over as she shook her fair hair. "So...are you a fighter too?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Xero nodded.
"Yup! I'm not a bad one either, even if I do say so myself."
She grinned at Nadine warmly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Her fist clenched as her claws dug into her palm. She neared, eyes boring deep into the Zorua's. "Let me give you a word of advice..." She breathed out with suppressed agony. "Don't bother going back in the arena. It's murder in there." Her crimson gaze flashed as she ran out from the door. Branches slapped her face; rocks slashed against her ankles, but she didn't care anymore. It's murder in there... No...perhaps not for everyone. It was...is.

Her eyes snapped open as the ground sank from under her. No...not ground. Water. She had run into the lake. She slowly sank as silvery air bubbles escaped her parted lips. Eyes half closed, she could have swum but chose not to. Don't go back to the arena...It's murder in there... The conversation with the Zorua played again and again in her mind. As she floated in and out of consciousness, she dreamt. No...it wasn't murder. But it had been.

It had been for River.

No...not the arena. River himself chose to go there. But...he didn't...not there. So where...? Did she even remember anymore? Warm tears could be vaguely felt brushing against her cheeks as she sank furthur. Running out of air. Losing consciousness. How could she forget River? Her beloved brother...?

Indeed, his...death...had been linked to the arena, indirectly. And yet it hadn't been because of that place.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Upon hearing Nadine's 'words of advice', Xero's eyes widened and she shouted out a 'Wait!' as the Absol ran off. Xero stretched a hand to at least grab onto the Absol's fur, but missed as the Gijinka was too quick. The Zorua just watched as said Absol ran off towards the lake's direction.
"What was that about?" she wondered, a look of confusion on her face.
Why was she so upset to learn I was a fighter?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4