HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 am

Nadine started awake. A roar sounded through the entire forest. A roar dangerously close. She stood up. She peered through the leafy branches and caught sight of flashes of wings and a tail. Those could only belong to a Salamence. A Salamence Gijinka...She eyed the moving blur. Well, it really wasn't any of her concern but should it come near her tree, it would have to answer to her. She decided to go check it out.

As she neared, she caught interesting scents. A Zorua...a...Duskull. That one...the same one....a...Riolu? Or is it Lucario? She sniffed frantically. Also....a...Giratina?! She flinched. And...something else...no, not the Salamence....more like a...Flygon. Well, with so many gijinka's against one, it was one sided. What need did anyone have of her? But who was to stop her from having a look? She snuck closer, carefully moving in almost complete silence. She caught sight of the said gijinka's. She stepped back, departing, when she stepped on a twig, causing it to snap loudly.

Nadine flinched. She had wanted to stay unnoticed. In fact, why had she come here at all? She disliked crowds...Curiosity indeed did kill the cat. And what's worse, the snapped twig dug into her foot, causing pain to stab into her. She winced and sat down suddenly. No permanent damage done, within a minute or two she would be able to walk again. Surely she could bear the presence of so many for that long?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Bravio and Harmony awoke hearing the roar even from the island where their home was and looked out of the window, with that Bravio said to Harmony
"Stay here i'll go see what's happening and be back soon, I promise"
Harmony was about to try and argue her case, when Bravio gave her a stern look, getting his wings properly ready for a flight before leaping from the window and heading towards the main island landing right at the very top of Nadine's tree not realizing it was hers and looking around the island for the source of the roaring, using his amazing bird-like eyesight. Harmony meanwhile used her bird-like eyesight to keep an eye on Bravio from the house and make sure he was safe. Bravio then noticed Nadine and flew down to meet her,
"What's going on down here?"
he asked without a second thought, not even thinking about whether or not she was friendly.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Katsuo saw an explosion hitting the salamander coming from behind, he took this opportunity to lash forward with repetitive ice punches at the salamander repetitively in the stomach and the final one in between its eyes, knocking it over fall over onto its back, on the ground. now he stands on the Salamander ice patched covered torso breathing heavily. (he is still crying but with no sound effects.)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:21 pm

"sigh. . . we didn't get to do anything!! You people butting in on a fight that was going to be ours!!. . . I'm going home" Kagene was furious that he didn't get to do a thing and now he feels like he is worthless.
"ummm o.. ok let's just go home and calm down. Hehehe... Stupid people. . ." he whispered to himself. He was angry for Kagene. It was his chance to finally do something instead of being clueless. "and that absol he mentioned. . . could it be the same one I met recently? I wonder if she has gotten any better... best leave her be.. knowing these idiots... they all will crowd her" he thought for a second.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 pm

"Why are those people so... ugh!! You can't do anything on this island without bumping into someone!" Kagene yelled as they walked up to their large dead tree house.
"Well it is called Residential Island, and that is why I am going to try and get us a private island. Then no one can bother us and they can only come if we invite them." Kurayami explained calmly. "I don't like people. But I'm not as bad as that absol. I can stand a couple of people to a point."
"is that why we couldn't use the tree?"
"ya. . . she seemed pretty upset that I used it the other day."
"oh... well when are you gonna get that private island?" Kagene asked in a hopeful tone.
"soon I hope. Did you know they opened up Market Island finally? That could be a good way to earn money but I think you should open a shop there instead of me. I don't like the crowds." Kurayami explained the whole thing on shops to Kagene.
"umm sure! It sounds fun.. since no one lets me fight around here." Kagene acccepted this request and started planning immediately!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Katsuo was in shock he just saw the demon kill the salamander, all they had to knock it down like he did, but that demon killed it after it...it didn't need to die. he walked away back to the tree where his bag was where he sat down like did before the battle. it was getting late, he then cried himself to asleep under the moon light. he now hated unnecessary violence, even more then before....he now hated himself even more.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Meanwhile whilst, this was happening, Harmony had went to her special room and began to paint and scenic landscape view of the island to perfection this being because she, was one of the rare people in the world with a perfect idetic memory. Harmony was using the right colors and shades for each stroke and it was truly forming on the canvas. Harmony whilst, painting dreamed of one day opening a shop where she could sell some of her artwork, at least that which she didn't keep.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 pm

" ahhhh it's finally done." Kagene took a step back from his new shop. Im sure it will get us some money!"
"great work Kagene, we did a wonderful job on this!" Kurayami nodded and walked into the shop.
"h... hey!!! I did all of the work so what do you mean WE??!?!" Kagene had put this together all on his own but Kurayami took some of the credit. "why are YOU taking credit for this?!"
Well... I came up with the idea after all!! hahaha" Kurayami said sarcastically and laughed. "If it weren't for me you would probably still be clueless to who you are."
"sigh... Why are you so mean to me" They inspected it one last time before locking it up and heading home until the time came to open it for business. "now that I look, we are the first ones here!! Maybe more people will open up soon." Kagene pointed out in a hopeful tone." They then left the island and headed home.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Nadine stiffened when she heard the Giratina mention her. She raised her eyes to meet a Braviary's hovering above. Although he had asked what was going on here, it was plainly over. She shrugged. "Nothing." Before crossing away, passing through the bush and making a beeline for her tree. So far the day had been eventful.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Bravio shrugged it off before flying back to the island and in turn the house, entering through the window and shutting it he realized that Harmony wasn't in bed and immediately knew where she was. With that he headed down the first set of stairs and entered her special room seeing her there working already on her 5th perfect painting. Looking around the room though he could see hundreds of amazing and perfect paintings ranging from the entire island, to lakes, to people and children playing happily. He then said
"Hey Harmony nice paintings your seriously talented but, it's been a rather... eventful night"
Harmony hearing the pause and saying
"Right I'm not even gonna ask then"
finishing the painting before, getting up from her easel and making her way back upstairs to bed Bravio in tow. Both hopping in and falling asleep ready for the next morning.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 10:13 pm

"heh. . . ummmm.. talk to him about that!" Kurayami pointed at Kagene and darted away, he didn't want to talk to anyone.
"Well. We aren't open right now because we want to wait for more shops to arrive, but, we sell building materials." Kagene informed Seth apologetically, not recognizing him from the incident. "But please stop by later on!"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Tsuki was somewhere at sometime, sitting. She had her legs crossed and she levitated only a few inches off of the ground. This, along with her closed eyes, made it easy to see that she was indeed meditating. Her breath remained stable and her face was generally serene as she breathed and cleared her mind. Tsuki did her best to block out all outside distractions because she was trying to find some peace within herself.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:33 am

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. XD My computer was on the fritz. I finally managed to fix it with a repair program, and it seems to be working fine.)

Suddenly from nowhere, Xero popped out and waved at Kagene and Kurayami.
"Hi everyone! What's up? Ooh, did you two build a shop? What do you sell?" she asked, the questions just tumbling out of her mouth. One could hear the eagerness in her tone and how 'happiness' practically oozed out of her. Xero seemed to be in very high spirits and wanted to share the fact from her actions.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:32 am

They were very surprised by Xero's random appearance. "e...eehhh hi Xero," Kurayami continued to slowly edge away awkwardly.
"Haha, hi Xero! I sell building materials for houses. We aren't currently open but we will tell you when we do!" He replied to all of her questions eagerly, giving Kurayami the chance to get away and go home.
"Geez, I'm staying away from that island" He let out a sigh as he walked up to there home. He often entertained himself with daydreaming about how his life could have been and fantasizing. (which will not ever be revealed -w-)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 am

Nadine sighed. Her favourite berry grove was empty. She wrung her face sadly and walked out. She always knew what this meant. The town. Civilization. She quickly padded forward, trying to blend. She passed an Arceus gijinka in meditation but thought nothing of it. The few coins in her pocket rustled quietly as she spied a Zorua Gijinka talking to that same Duskull gijinka and the Noviern gijinka she had mistaken for a Flygon one. Perhaps they had food to sell. She stepped closer.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 am

Xero noticed Nadine and waved at her.
"Hello! What brings you here?" she asked with a happy smile.
I'm in such a good mood today!~ I feel so generous. Maybe I'll see if that Absol Gijinka wants anything.
She suddenly put out a paw for a pawshake and asked,
"Is there anything you need?"
Truth be told, Xero hoped to meet this Absol Gijinka. She was very curious about her and wanted to meet her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 am

Nadine silently shook the Zorua's paw. Too hyperactive... She thought grumpily. "Well, yes. You see, I need to buy some food. Would there be any in stock?" She turned to the two traders, the Duskull and Noviern.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, but these two don't sell food. They sell house-building material, but they're also not open." Xero said, apologetically. That was when she had an idea.
"Um, would you like to come to my place and get some food?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 am

Nadine was slightly surprised on hearing the Zorua's proposal. It seemed like a good enough idea. She nodded. "Thank you."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:01 am

"Alright!~ Just follow me." Xero said, happily. She bounced up and down while leading Nadine to her home. She then realized that she never introduced herself.
"Oh, my name is Xero Wakanai, by the way. What's yours?" she asked Nadine with a smile.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

"Nadine." She replied curtly. Her red gaze followed the Zorua as she happily bounced off everywhere, as though she were having a sugar buzz.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next