HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island Empty
PostSubject: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Ok so for now I will open up Residential Island. You MUST stay in character. You must state your character's name when you first begin posting each time you get on.Here you can socialize with the residents of Scarlet Archipelago. Post anything you feel necessary about your living space.

Remember... Stay IN CHARACTER!

Last edited by Flandre-scarlet on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm

(I guess I'll start~)

Nadine:

"Nadine get down from there... Come on." River had now gone on to whining, seeing as any other approach he did, well didn't work. The young female girl was lying down on a thick branch, in a tree. A place he couldn't get to and he didn't have the skill to get up there, plus he wasn't the lightest. Nadine had spend many months on her own to complete the skill of somehow running of the tree with her claws. After a lot of times failing horribly and a few broken claws later, she finally got it one day. Only it wasn't as smooth she would like it to be, it still took a lot of work to get to a low branch.
"Why? It's peaceful and away from others up here!" The younger of the silbings whined back, only this time she bothered to turn her head towards her brother.

Nadine shut her crimson eyes, allowing a single tear to roll down her cheek. Her brother River...whom she barely remembered. He had died. That truth was so hard to absorb. She looked down. The same tree. The same branch. She could almost visualize River there too. Only, things would never be the same. She brushed away the tear, quickly and agilely leaping from branch to branch, soon reaching the top. She was much better at climbing now. She looked, peeping from the top of the foliage. She could see the entire island from there. She sighed and settled down, her face to the sky. The blades at her elbows cut into the bark. (Absol has them. It isn't there in the picture but she has them too.) She sighed again, a sigh of the weary before drifting off into a light doze.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Kurayami:

"So this is the famous Scarlet Archipelago? Hmph doesn't seem like much" Kurayami Hinai thought to himself as he set foot on the Residential Island. There wasn't a single building in sight. "ahhh so I have to build my own paradise? Is that what this is?" he said aloud to himself. He set off to search for a good place to start off.
"Damn why is it so bright here!? I need somewhere shrouded!!!" he complained as he aimlessly wondered the island.

"Whoa that's a huge tree! I could get a better view from there!" he smiled to himself at his wonderful plan as he started to slowly levitate up to the top. He noticed claw marks in the tree. "I hope whatever made these is friendly on the inside... or not here" then as he neared the top, he saw the shape of someone sitting atop the tree. "Sh..should I leave and avoid this person, wait, or just come out"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Nadine didn't notice the Duskull gijinka nearing. She sighed a third time, gazing up at the sky, the sun blinding her. Feeling a pang of thirst, she plucked out her elbow blades from the bark and noted how deep a gouge it had made. Brushing that spot with her paw, she leaped down, eyes closed as protection from the branches whipping at her face. And she didn't jump from branch to branch. She jumped straight down. Her eyes opened an infinitesimal fraction and suddenly snapped open. Her pupils dilated as her reflexes kicked in and she twirled and landed on her paws. She coughed, remembering how ungraceful she had been the first few tries.
"Mother is waiting for us, remember?" River replied whilst starting to turn his back to the tree and trot of to where the other should be meeting them. He heard a slight huff come from his sister before a sound of claws scratching wood and a 'thump' and Nadine's body made contact with the floor.
Nadine let out a whine as she laid on her back and stared up at the branches above her. I really need to practice more. She thought whilst rolling over and standing up. Shaking off the stray leaves in her coat, she darted after her brother.

She distractedly shook her collar fur and took off towards the direction of the nearby water source.

(Let's say it's a lake?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Bravio and Harmony:

Meanwhile , just next to the Island there was a semi-separate one connected only by a bridge that began near the tree and on said island; Bravio and Harmony were awaking Bravio looking to Harmony and saying
"Morning"
Harmony replying with the same
"Morning"
they then got out of bed, got changed into their outfits for the day and began to head downstairs.

Once downstairs, Harmony made her way to the kitchen which was fairly modern, with an worktop island in the middle and some of her cooking equipment on the hooks. Bravio however, kissing her on the cheek and heading outside with a watering can as, he filled it and began to water his large garden filled with Flowers, Fruit and Vegetables. Harmony cooking them both some breakfast.

After roughly half an hour of working in the garden Bravio heard Harmony call out to him
"Breakfast's ready come and get it before it gets cold"
Bravio laughing and nodding before speedily gliding down the pathway placing down his watering can and heading inside where he and Harmony ate their breakfast's of Toast, Bacon, Eggs, Hash Browns, Sausages and Beans. Soon, after finishing Bravio and Harmony decided to go for a walk once, their plates were washed up. Exiting the house with matching side-bags on and locking the door before crossing the bridge to the main island.

When they got across the bridge they began to just talk, passing just beneath the tree where Nadine and Kurayami were, Bravio singing for Harmony in his brilliant singing voice Stevie Wonder's `Isn't She Lovely` which was their song, the very same song they danced to for their first dance as, a married couple.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Kurayami let out a sigh of relief "Now there's no need to worry about conflict... im glad it didn't notice me!" he at on top of the tree and scanned the surrounding area. "WHOA!!! You can see the whole island!! ahh that looks perfect" He had spotted a foggy, mountainous area that looked suitable for him to live in. "It's not too far either! Wonderful!!" Excitedly he headed off toward the mountains (heading up compared to Nadine... ^->) After about an hour of traveling he finally reached his destination.
"It's so cool and dim... perfect!" he felt like he was in wonderland. "Time to get my house built!!"
"huff huff huff. . . Is anyone there!?! Hello?!?!?!" an unknown voice called out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Bravio and Harmony soon came across the very same lake Nadine was heading to, stopping at the waters edge and laying out a blanket where the sat down at the water's edge and watched the clouds, Bravio now singing Boyce Avenue's `Broken Angel` which was one of Harmony's favorite songs.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Nadine dipped her head and raised it after a long drink, water dripping off her chin. She shook herself, splattering water everywhere. She looked at her position. In the water. She waded out and looked at her legs. Wet till her knees. Well, it was better than kneeling in mud. She looked dolefully at her hair, the ends dripping water. She tilted her head, hearing the powerful and yet melodious voice of someone singing. She thought nothing of it. She caught a few interesting sounds and scents. (Considering Absol is a canine, and most canines have sharp ears and noses, I suppose I can have them too?)

Suddenly something caused her to pause and listen. It was a voice calling out, with despair writ large over it. She shrugged, deciding to check it out. She dropped to her fours. It was faster that way. She took off, taking long lopes, striding in the direction of the distress call. As she proceeded closer, she could even hear the voice gasping.

(Would 'huff huff' be considered gasping? ._.)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

(huff huff is sort of a heavy breathing to me lol should have clarified)

"Ehhh... should I let this person know I'm here?" Kurayami thought to himself ... "here goes nothing.  .  . I'M RIGHT HERE!!!! IF YOU ARE A BAD PERSON THEN GO AWAY!!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO STEAL!!!" He called out.
"Ok I'm folowing your voice!" the unknown person called out..  .  . "oh it's a relief to see someone else on this island!! I've been wandering for hours. Oh yeah I'm Kagene Hakuro. Nice to meet ya'."
"Heh... yaaa hi. I'm Kurayami Hinai. Where are you from?" he asked hesitantly
"errmm... you see... I don't have any memory of where I came from... I sorta just.. woke up on the beach and just been wandering around ever since." (this is my second character)

Last edited by Flandre-scarlet on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Nadine stopped. There were two voices wafting towards her, both of which seemed to be conversing to each other. She shrugged. Someone has found the damsel in distress. She walked back to her tree. Loping up quickly, she reached the top of the tree. Shaking the bark out of her claws, she caught a faint musky scent. That of which could only belong to a Ghost. Well, if they wanted a good view of the island, they were free to use her look-out. She caught sight of a Braviary and Pidgeot gijinka. By the Lakeside. Strange. How come I didn't see them? Was it he who was singing...? Dispelling the thought from her mind, she settled for a nap.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 pm

"well i'm not exactly the type that likes others to stay with me but seeing since you have nowhere to go... I don't see why not." Kurayami said reassuringly.
"Oh thank you! Maybe now I can start focusing on finding answers!" Kagene was so happy he leaped in the air. As he landed, he tripped on a rock and fell to the ground" Kurayami couldn't hold back and started laughing at him.
"You need to work on coordination!" Kurayami managed to say through his laughter.
"shut up. . . " Kagene whimpered as he arose.
"ok ok ok... lets just start on our home now" Kurayami's laughter died down to a slight chuckle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Bravio then leaned towards Harmony and said
"Fancy going to a restaurant tonight then?"
Harmony nodding
"Sure but, can we actually afford it?"
Bravio nodding and saying
"Sure, my treat"
folding up the blanket and putting it away, he led her to a restaurant on the beach overlooking the ocean and said
"Will this do, Harmony"
Harmony agreeing
"I love it"
with that they headed inside being seated at a table next to the window they then began to read the menu and talk, Bravio having something planned to mark their 1 year wedding anniversary.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Nadine flinched. Too much of talking around. And what's worse, the wind was down, towards her side. So while everyone's conversation floated towards her, her own words were torn from her lips and carried away. She covered her ears and rolled over, nearly falling. She growled in frustration. Her private spot was now no longer private. She dropped to the low branch where she once lay and spoke and bickered with her brother. That branch never allowed her to sleep. She shifted a little and settled down.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

(lol this is turning into one of those "Meanwhile over here" stories XD ... well this will sort of form the base of the whole thing)

After lots of hard work they finally managed to build a decent home within a large dead tree.
Picture:

"Now that we have a home we can relax and explore more freely!" Kurayami cheered
"Haha yup. We can go out and find people around here."
"Oh I found this huge tree with a beautiful view of the whole island. We can go there if we ever want to find something. I will show you the way there." Kurayami added enthusiastically.
They arrived at the tree. "Last time I was here, there was a mysterious Gijinka at the top of the tree. So be on your guard!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

(X3 These so called 'Meanwhile over here' stories help the player to settle in and often play out their character's personality's.)

Nadine was just about drifting in and out of reality when she heard voices. Swiveling her neck around, she caught sight on two gijinkas. She inwardly snarled. This was her tree. Atleast that's what her brother used to say. Whether he joked or was serious, River used to say he owned the tree and on her 2nd birthday, he had graciously gifted it to her. 2 weeks after that...Perhaps he had known his time had come. She decided to wait and watch. If they were just passing through, no harm no foul. Her crimson eyes glinted through the green foliage as her hair hung down around her face, making her look terrifyingly intimidating.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Kurayami looked up to see her Crimson eyes gleaming through the leaves.
"e...ehhhhh .... uuummmm ... hold on a sec ok Kagene? heheh" he flew up slowly to the top of the tree, keeping his distance from the intimidating thing.... as it's image was clearer he spoke "uummmm hehehe a.. are you the one that was here earlier?. . . I'm so sorry for intruding and I'm sorry for using your tree. . . we will leave you alone now." He said nervously.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Soon, the waiter came over to take their orders Bravio ordering a Spaghetti Bolagnaise and Harmony ordering the same. Whilst, waiting for the food Bravio said,
"Allow me to just go to the toilet quickly"
using it as, an excuse before, heading off to another room in the restaurant where his guitar was waiting as, was his old band that he used to be in which he hoped was making a comeback soon, the band being `The Sky Boys` once tuned up and ready as, planned, one of the waiters came and lit the candle on the table delivering the food and Bravio's friends got into position, Bravio leading them out singing.
"You showed me the path through the light"
playing the guitar along with it his friends joining in Shaun (Swellow Gijinka) singing
"You helped him to combat the darkness inside"
David (Staraptor Gijinka) playing the piano as well
"You found him the time to ignite the fire inside"
James (Skarmory Gijinka)
"Now we're here so, that you can remind her"
they all combined
"We just need love to help carry us on through the hardships we faced in the mirrors of life, they reflected our feelings inside so, show me your love, show me affection, show me the time to combine our life's objectives we just need hope and we just need love, let's go and find that same time now, help me carry you through the path of light show me your heart and show me our life. Show... me.. our.. life"
they faded out Bravio approaching Harmony lifting her off her feet and saying
"May I have this dance"
his friends then singing `I will always love you` by Whitney Houston and Bravio and Harmony danced through the night before, enjoying their movie and returning home.

(I'll leave it a few posts for you guys to catch up time-wise and get through the night to the morning)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm

When the Absol gijinka spoke, her voice was ice cold. "Indeed I should think so. Yes, I was the one here, and I was the one who came later and discovered your scent so blatantly left behind." With the introductions over, she leaped furthur upwards, settling on a higher branch, gazing down with her crimson eyes, her gaze sharp. She kept her distance, not getting over her dislike of population.

(As previously said in her personality. Or was it description? Somewhere.)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:40 pm

"a...alright we will leave you be. And we will avoid this tree" (lol that rhymed) he said softly as he floated away. "I..if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask." He finally mustered out with all his remaining courage. then floated back down to Kagene. "the tree has an owner and she would prefer us to stay away. We can always explore still!"
Ok sounds fine to me." Kagene said reassuringly. They walked off to explore the rest of the island.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 pm

(XP I haven't decided if River really owned the tree or not. He probably didn't. Just said it to make his widdle sista happeh!~ )

Nadine hummed with contentment. It struck her that what the Duskull gijinka said rhymed but shook away the thought. She lay there wondering what to do next. She wasn't hungry. She wasn't thirsty. She wasn't sleepy. She rolled over on her stomach and hugged the tree branch on which she lay. This tree and River always did have a special connection...
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:57 pm

(Awwwhhh how sweet)
(I like the "in paradise" location X3)
"jeez I wonder what happened to her to get her that defensive over a tree. Though I have to admit she is scary" Kurayami thought about the events that took place at the tree.
"Is something bothering you Kurayami? You're being quiet." Kagene pointed out
"'ehh?! o..oh heh sorry I was daydreaming. Ahhh it's so sunny here! At least the sun is starting to set. . . hey Kagene What do you like?"
"I'm not sure... I lost those memories too. All I know is that I like music! How about you.. what do you like?"
"Hmmm... well I can't exactly. I don't dislike everything. but I do dislike crowds"
They continued on into a desert region.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Katsuo:

Kastou ran though the trees perfectly as if he grown up in this forest, but he wasn't he was simply using his aura to sense what was coming in his direction next and evaded it. but was to sudden wen he ran of a small cliff hanging over a lake. "SH*T," he repeated while pulling down his goggles over his crimson eyes as fell. he swam back up to the top, his sliver hair drooped over his face, he was lost again, but this wasn't anything new....he was always lost.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

"There doesn't seem to be anything here" Kurayami pointed out.
"True... lets head home then!."
Alright but remember to always keep your eyes out. New things pop up all the time.
as they headed home they heard a splash and someone yell "SH*T" very loud. They rushed toward the sound and saw someone climbing out of the lake. They both knew it was too late to sneak away if they had to.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:21 pm

(Wow so much is going on XD)
Some bushes near the lake rustled, and a small head with dark gray hair and curious blue eyes popped out. Long fox-like ears stuck out from the head as well.
"? Is everyone alright? I heard a splash."
A young, feminine voice spoke and the head popped back into the bush, an entire person... Er... Gijinka appearing seconds later. The Gijinka appeared to be a Zorua Gijinka.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Katsuo lifted off his goggle and hit the side of his head with his plan to knock any water out of it. He looked around blankly wondering where he was now, the he sensed the aura of two people close by he turned in there dierection "HEY," he yelled "WHERE AM I?" Then he saw somebody closer and repeated the question.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island H6Q0F8z

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next