HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Card
Card

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Blue eyes widened when the Zorua Gijinka was shouted at.
"You could try asking a little QUIETER you know... It's not polite to shout when there's no need to."
The Zorua Gijinka appeared to pout a little, obviously slightly offended at being shouted at. She turned her head to the side with a 'Hmph!'. Then, she decided to answer the question anyway.
"You're on Residential Island, duh~" She stuck out her tongue, then giggled, obviously pleased with herself.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:48 pm

"Oh, you fight? I fight, as well..." The Zorua Gijinka said with a shy tone. Deciding to finally introduce herself, she stood upright, hoping to look confident, then cleared her throat.
"My name is Xero Wakanai, and I am a fighter in the Scarlet Archipelago. It's nice to meet you, Seth Nyoth. Her voice was suddenly rather timid, as if seeing the Giratina Gijinka made her feel intimidated. Or perhaps, it was his voice?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Katsuo walked over to to the zorua gijinka scratching the back of his head and with his tail in between his legs, "S..s..sorry for shouting I didn't realise you we're that close." He apologised to her while bowing his head in respect, he was shivering from the cold breeze after coming out of the water and because he was a little scared.

He bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face when he saw a person who looked like a demon standing next to her.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Xero heard Katsuo and decided to forgive him.
"I guess if you didn't know I was that close you would shout. I forgive you. Next time, make sure of the distance."
She smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Katsuo felt a little more at ease having been for given by the zorua gijinka but still was a little scared of the demon standing there with them, he tried to ignore the fact that the demon was there through small talk. he bowed to the zora "I am Yamamoto Katsuo, pleased to meet you, thankful for your help and advice." he put on a smile which made him look handsome, but any one could tell with his soft voice he was somewhat nervous and uneasy.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:23 pm

(Anyone have a trainer who needs a RP buddy?)
Xero nodded in acknowledgment, then shivered and rubbed her arms.
"Is it just me, or is it getting colder here?" she hissed with a bit of annoyance. She did not like the cold much. White Forest was rarely ever cold unless it was winter time. That's the one season she would always go out to the cities and towns instead of staying in the forest.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Katsuo pulled out three woollen ponchos(one white with black decals, one brown with red decals, and one green with purple decals) out of the water proof rucksack he had with him, he put on the brown one and put his wet hoodie and shirt in his bag. he held out the other two there with him, he shyly looked away as he held out the warm pull overs. "These might help" he said softly.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Xero took the white poncho and thanked Katsuo. Putting it on, she instantly felt much more warmer. Smiling with delight, she decided to get herself even warmer by curling herself into a ball near a bush.
"You should try this, too! It feels a lot better."
She made a happy face similar to this --> >W< (lol :D).
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Katsuo blushed at her remark, he left the third one at feet of the "demon", then he proceeded to copy Xero at the foot of a tree where he laid his bag beside him.

(Yea card my pokemon rpg is base in sinnoh and is modded by Flamelunar who will also be doing the plot. but it is an open rpg and at the moment its just myself and T4C's trainers in it so we would be happy with a new character :D )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 pm

(Oh? All right, then! I'm making one right now, so I'll probably be done in half an hour or an hour. EDIT: nvm XD I have to go, so I'll probably finish it later today or tomorrow.)

Xero, wanting some more warmth, decided to scoot herself a bit closer to Katsuo.
"I'm not bothering you, am I? I just thought that this would make it a bit warmer."
She grinned, and was about to get some sleep, when she heard some roaring nearby.
"What was that?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Katsuo blushed as she moved next to him "N..no it's fine." then he herd a roar, it was too far away to tell what it was by aura, he stood up (making sure he would bump or injure anybody) and walked towards, his eyes now glowed bright blue and the side straps of his goggles lifted up a bit from his aura being activated. after getting the general direction of where the roar came from in a split second he jumped into the braches of the trees and ran along them leaving his rucksack behind.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 10:06 pm

The person was suddenly distracted by someone else so Kurayami and Kagene left and continued home
"Things are really starting to pick up around here" Kurayami stated
"Yup" Kagene was busy looking around. Upon arriving their home they heard a roar. They couldn't tell where it came from but they ignored it and went to work on improving their home.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 am

Xero shot up as she heard the roar again, this time even closer than last time. Deciding to investigate, she transformed herself into a small Patrat using her Illusion ability. Scurrying towards the noise, she gasped upon seeing what was there. It was a large Salamence Gijinka! It kept slashing at trees and bushes, lashing out at anything that moved!
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 am

(lol I should draw it X3 probably wont though)
Kurayami and Kagene finished preparing their personal garden and took a break.
"Want to investigate the roar we heard earlier?" Kagene asked. Then they heard it again, a loud roar.
"Yaaa. . . if it keeps going then it will just be annoying!" so they set off toward the roar. Not too long after they headed out, they saw it. The rampaging Salamance Gijinka. They remained out of sight. "what should we do?! That thing is way too strong... It'll kill us!!" Kurayami almost began to panic.
"oh hey look... a patrat!. . . What are you doing? You are getting too close to that scary guy! Come here!!" Kagene called out to the patrat.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:33 am

The 'Patrat' nodded and scurried over in a hurry, trying to avoid the Gijinka's flailing arms. Eventually, it reached the duo and then transformed back into Xero the Zorua Gijinka.
"I'm glad you two came here! We need to calm that Gijinka right now!" Xero said with a very nervous and panicked tone. The Salamence Gijinka continued its onslaught and snapped trees so easily with its almost 'super-strength'.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:53 am

"AHHHH!!! w...what?!?! you're not a patrat?!?" Kagene was so shocked he fell back and stared.
"Kagene. . . that's a zorua... they can transform... sorry he lost his memory. I'm Kurayami and he is Kagene. How do you think we should calm it down?! If it sees us it will come after us. If we get too close then it will surely kill us." Kurayami tried to keep calm.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:56 am

(lol I want to make a shop for Sophie but I can't think of a focus XD)
"We need to use it's weakness to our advantage... Dragon-Type Pokemon don't like the cold, right? We just need to drive the Salamence Gijinka away with something cold enough!" Xero suggested with a raised index finger. She looked around for anything that they could use.
"My name is Xero, by the way. It's nice to meet you two."
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 am

"that's a wonderful idea... except for the fact that there is nothing that cold on this island!!!" Kurayami said sarcastically. ". . . .can you help us figure out what type Kagene is? Who knows, he could be ice type!" pointing at the now fainted Kagene.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 am

Xero looked at Kagene and studied him a bit. With a sudden jolt, Xero realized what type of Pokemon Kagene was!
"Not only do I know Kagene's Type, I know what Pokemon Gijinka he is! I've seen the Pokemon before. It flew over my old home in White Forest."
The Zorua Gijinka seemed surprised to learn this, even though she was the one to reveal it.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 am

"Really?! What type? What do you know about him??" Kurayami was both excited and nervous.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 am

"Kagene is a dual type: Flying/Dragon. He is a Noviern Gijinka. And since he's mainly a Flying-Type, Dragon-Type moves won't be as painful/effective as usual. He can help us calm the Salamence Gijinka down!" Xero replied back with a smile. A single fang popped out of her mouth when she smiled. It appeared that the Zorua Gijinka was itching for a fight.
"I'm also going to help. I'm not a Fighter for no reason!"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 am

"Really?! Wow now we have a chance!! You ready for this Kagene?"
"ummm.. sure!!" Kagene nodded. "thanks for the help Xero," he pat her on the head and smiled. "now let's get out there drive that Salamance away!!" Kagene cheered a bit too loud and the Salamance heard him. It stopped and scanned the surroundings for where the voice came from.
"Kagene!! Shut up!!! You're gonna attract his attention then we will be in trouble!!" Kurayami whispered sharply. " now get out there and show that Salamance that we aren't afraid!" but deep inside, Kurayami was terrified.
"Alright" He looked at Xero and nodded "let's get this over with!" they both sprinted from the cover of the bushes
(we both have control of both characters for better sync, tactic and whatever)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

Katsuo appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of the rampaging salamander gijinka, dodging its failing arms and attacks by simple side steps and hopps. "Please stop this I don't want hurt you," yeld at it he dodged its attacks "but if you don't stop people are going to get hurt." The salamander just roared, then continued to thrash about and destroy almost anything in its ways. Katsuo began to cry as he pulled down his goggles over his eyes, as tears rolled down his cheack "please forgive he yeld as one of his hand turned ice blue(ice punch) as he struck with a jumping uppercut hitting, while up close with his free hand he placed an aura sphere in salamander's gut, causing it to stumble backwards a few feet and take notice of Katsuo who was standing there facing it. Then he saw to other gijinka a run out of the bushes towards the back of the salamder who was staring him down, he turned his fists ice cold again and prepared to fight the salamder in front of him. (Katsuo is still crying)

(I hope this is acceptable I didn't know if pokemon gijinka can use their moves that's why I put it in brackets, if they can't just let me know and I'll edit it.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island   Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Gijinka Paradise: Residential Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next