HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Flying Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Flying Start - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 pm

(According to Bulbapedia - Marshtomp is an amphibious bipedal Pokémon. Its body is primarily light-blue with a lighter shade of blue for its underside and an orange belly. Marshtomp's head has an angular black fin, orange eyes, and orange gills on the ends of both cheeks. It has long arms with three-fingered hands. Its feet have three small toes, and it has two black fins for tails. This Pokémon has a thin, sticky film enveloping its body that enables it to live on land. Its body weakens if its skin dries out, so it plays in the mud on beaches when the tide is low to replenish fluids. It is capable of moving faster through mud than water. With its sturdy legs, it has good footing in mud that allows it to overwhelm struggling opponents. As its former signature move, Muddy Water is another special capability of this Pokémon. Marshtomp lives in swamps and other wetlands.)

Aries smiled at Marshtomp's expression recognizing the joy and offering Marshtomp some more before, saying
"So, then you like that huh Marshtomp?"
sitting down now closer to Marshtomp but, trying his hardest not to be too imposing or overwhelming as, he realized it might freak Marshtomp out, next though he felt the ground and looked around for somewhere a bit more, damp and muddy knowing from his studies when he was younger that Marshtomp's enjoyed those sort of areas. Soon he located somewhere which was a bit damper and more muddy than where they were, in fact it was revealed to be the perfect area for a Marshtomp from previous knowledge. Following this Aries called over
"Hey Marshtomp want a mud bath, I think this would be ideal for you in fact?"
taking a seat next to the mud-like lake, with the Food Tube in his hand in case Marshtomp was still hungry. Venipede moving to Aries' side still and Emolga remaining on his shoulder.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Marshtomp wasn't hungry in particular but anyway plodded over. Immediately sinking into the mud, while it enjoyed it, it seemed too mature to splash around like a kid.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Aries nodded as, he sat there watching Marshtomp in the mud. He then said to Marshtomp
"So, then, you know what I'm getting at here buddy, I could help you improve, help you get better, help you learn new moves, help you to evolve and give you all the care you could want. Trust me, you'd not just be a soldier, you'd be an ally and a friend. So, would you like to perhaps, join the team?"
Emolga smiling and chiming in as, did Venipede trying to ask him to join the crew telling him that they didn't mind him joining the team, in fact they welcomed it. Aries un-clipping a pokeball from his belt and enlarging it as, he placed it on the ground next to the mud that Marshtomp was in.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

Marshtomp grinned. It liked the trainer and his offer. Nodding, it touched the pokeball and was sucked in. Willing itself to be caught, the ball barely shook before clicking.

Congratulations! You caught a Marshtomp. Would you like to give it a nickname?

(Since I'm on a phone,.and its unlikely that I should get back on the computer before 5 September, could you please wait till then? ^^' sorry for the inconvenience.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 12:47 pm

(K then, but, no nickname)

Aries smiled picking up the pokeball, and letting Marshtomp out so, that like Emolga and Venipede he could walk with them. Once Marshtomp was out he looked to Aries and smiled, Aries nodding to him too. They then took off down the route once more hoping to find a fire type to even out the team's type strengths and weakness'. Aries soon, located another pokemon though at the route's half way point, taking his pokedex from his pocket once, more and scanning in the mystery pokemon to find out what it was.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

A Flying Start - Page 3 574

It was a Gothita, wandering around aimlessly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Aries thought about about battling it but, it looked innocent enough and it wouldn't necessarily strengthen his team. With that he tried to get past without being seen and continued on his way down the path knowing that fighting with the innocent or with surprise attacks wasn't the way he worked he showed honor to his opponents and most importantly respect. About three quarters of their way down the route however, he noticed a _________, repeating his earlier reaction and taking out his pokedex to scan it in.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 pm

A Flying Start - Page 3 439

A Mime.Jr was happily pirouetting down the road.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 9:42 am

Aries once again decided against battling the young Mime Jr, instead walking around much like how he had done with Gothita. Once passed he continued down the route and finally spotted the gate into Flocessy Town; breathing a sigh of relief he began to enter the town but, before he could he was stopped by a _______, repeating his earlier procedures he went on to scan it into the pokedex before, deciding his plan of action.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 pm

A Flying Start - Page 3 515
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 4:06 pm

A Flying Start - Page 3 515

It was a Panpour, sprinkling water at the plants around.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Aries once again bypassed it as, he had a water type in the form of his Marshtomp and didn't want to belittle him. Therefore, he continued on, passing through and entering Flocessy Town and the next chapter in his journey with his pokemon at his side.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 5:48 pm

(So, are you making a new topic?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 8:24 pm

(I did, it's the one called - The Secondary Landing (In Flocessy Town))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 11:08 am

(Whoops. Sorry, didn't see that. Should I mod that too?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 11:42 am

(Yes please you're one of the best mods (for post quality) on the site)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 12:03 pm

(^^ aww, thanks. You're a great mod too.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A Flying Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3