HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Flying Start

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

(Here you go whoever, mods this topic it's Cheren Gym Leader Sheet containing his official Pokemon World RPG info: Cheren's Gym Information)

Aries was wandering through Aspertia City having dropped off the plane with Louis and had decided that to get his journey properly started he should prove himself to everyone by earning a badge this causing him to begin the search for the gym.

Soon, he came across a school looking to his shoulder he smiled and said
"We might just have found Emolga..."
then looking to the right of his feet
"You ready too Venipede"
Both of his loyal pokemon nodding to him as, Aries approached the school.

Once initially inside the doors he took a look around before noticing a sign pointing towards the gym's battlefield following the signs he finally reached it nodding to each of the students as he went along, all of which watched his Venipede and Emolga in admiration probably because none of them actually had a pokemon yet. When he got to the battlefield he looked around noticing an area marked `Challenger` and standing in the rectangle, lights began to beam down onto the field, at which point he called across to a man, supposedly Cheren
"Hey there man, I'm here to challenge you to a gym battle"
then nodding to Venipede saying
"Your up first, Emolga you can go after him"
Venipede moving into position and awaiting his opponent's imminent arrival.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 pm

The man walked over, indeed Cheren. "Welcome, challenger. As a Gym Leader, I aim to be a wall for you to overcome! So, are you ready?" He hit off his usual line as he released his Patrat.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Aries nodded to Cheren in a friendly manner before, shaking Cheren's hand and moving into position Venipede meanwhile eyed up the new arrival of Patrat smiling. Aries then called over to Cheren
"Thank you Cheren, I am pleased that you will try your hardest and in return I'll allow you the first move"
The gym's referee signaling the start of the battle whilst, some of the students made their way to the battlefield sitting in the stands and watching as, part of their battle class.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm

"Oh. So I start first? Okay, Patrat, Work Up!" Patrat's body became faintly surrounded in red aura as it's attack power was raised. "Again!" Cheren's attacks whipped out like the crack of a whip. Patrat was once again surrounded in the red aura. "Now, Tackle!" The aura flashed once, briefly, momentarily, before the Scout pokemon charged forward to Tackle the Venipede.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 pm

(Lilipup? In your first post you said, "He hit off his usual line as he released his Patrat." So, you should be using Patrat first lol)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm

(>.< Urgh, my fault. Don't know why I wrote that. I was just thinking about Lillipup at that time...I mean, it used Giga Impact in the anime, but it learns Giga Impact at level 40. Just mulling on that. Edited. Sorry.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 pm

(lol it's ok anyway)

Aries was quick to react
"Venipede begin to charge up now"
Venipede knowing what he meant as, it was a way of not alerting Cheren to their plan. Aries then watched and waited for both Patrat to be in place and Venipede to be ready and soon enough he was and just in the nick of time
"Now Venipede stop it with a SolarBeam"
Venipede forming a sphere of light in front of himself before unleashing it in a beam form at Patrat to try and stop the tackle and deal some major damage.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 pm

"Patrat, Detect!" A little grey spark appeared before Patrat as it jumped aside. "Hmm. Your Venipede seems well trained. Go!" Patrat lunged forward with another Tackle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

"Thank you"
Aries replied as, Patrat began the tackle again calling to Venipede
"Again stop it but, this time use Rock Climb"
Venipede rearing up before slamming down onto the ground causing rocks and a pillar to shoot up sending Patrat up on it. Venipede's feet then glowed white and sharp, Venipede charging up the rocky cliff-type side and lunging at Patrat to slam into it full power.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Patrat gulped, watching Venipede skitter up like a deranged spider. (No offense but I'm having that weird image of Patrat up there and Venipede skittering up...*shudder*) The hit landed right on and Patrat tumbled off the pillar. It crashed to the ground and slowly got up, painstakingly, painfully getting up, trembling with weakness. It bared it's fangs, clashed them together before using another Work Up. With the raised Attack and Sp.Atk, it charged forth with another Tackle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Aries smiled as the Rock Climb connected then calling
"Use Rollout!"
Venipede noticing the plan and curling into a wheel form rolling down the side of the Pillar gaining momentum before, attempting to deal some major damage and, overpower Patrat's Tackle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Patrat was struck but pushed on when suddenly it sharply cried out and stepped back. The Venipede's ability, Poison Point, had taken effect. Patrat was now poisoned and constantly weakening. It let out a weak growl before proceeding with another Tackle.

(Why? Why RNG? Why 13? D: Why not something else?! You had a choice of 1 to 100...Urgh.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Aries next called for a repeat of the earlier maneuver
"Charge it Venipede"
He called the power building and once ready, and Patrat was in range Aries called
"Now Unleash it"
Venipede forming another sphere of light before unleashing the large amount of solar energy in a beam form again at Patrat.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Patrat, which was waltzing forward, quickly used Detect. However, it failed. The Patrat was struck full on and hung on by a thread. It chattered it's teeth threateningly and rampaged forward with another Tackle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Aries was about to call for Venipede to dodge, when Patrat struck but, cause it was weak the move done little damage, Aries then called
"Now then, whilst it's close use Rollout again!"
Venipede spinning into a wheel-like form before rolling and Patrat full speed and full power.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 am

(Shouldn't the Work Up's take effect here? Tackle is STAB and since Attack and Sp.Atk both were up...well~)

Suddenly Patrat jumped aside, with a successful Detect this time. Because Venipede was going at full speed, it was likely it couldn't stop soon, so it jumped forward, grimaced at the poison and tried another Tackle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 1:27 pm

(Forgot all that, lols)

Aries called to Venipede
"Now turn and keep it up"
Venipede maneuvering his way around and picking up speed and power; the longer he used the move. He then continued to roll straight towards Patrat to try and finish it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 4:19 pm

(Since Patrat dodged, or if it's rephrased, Venipede missed, shouldn't the Rollout count reset?)

Patrat took the attack and fainted. The burden of poisoning and the powerful Rollout was too much. "Tch. Return Patrat. You did well." Cheren seemed disappointed as the red beam sucked Patrat in. With a flourish, he released his second and final pokemon, Lillipup. "I'll start then, Work Up!" As the familiar red aura surrounded the Puppy pokemon, Cheren seemed to be in thought.

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 pm

(Well that's in the games but, in the anime and in normal science, continuous motion will add to velocity and increase power)

Aries nodded calling across to Cheren
"Your Patrat is strong you done well raising it so, I look forwards to round 2 now; Venipede come on back and Emolga take to the skies"
Venipede scuttling back to Aries side and nodding to Cheren as if to thank him for the great battle. Emolga then leapt from his shoulder and took flight; watching Lillipup carefully and listening for his first attack. Aries soon giving it as, he beckoned
"Now Emolga, let's show it your Thunderbolt"
Emolga immediately gliding over Lillipup before charging up and unleashing a powerful Thunderbolt on it to deal some major damage right off the bat.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Lillipup quickly dove sideways, avoiding the Thunderbolt before running in a zig-zag fashion. While running, it managed a Work Up, skidded to a halt and tried to Tackle the floating Emolga.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Aries called to Emolga
"Now rise and use Air Slash"
Emolga getting higher into the air thereby, avoiding the Tackle before, waving it's gliders to pick up some wind and letting loose multiple glowing light blue saw energy Disc-like energy blades from them directly at the now mid-air bound Lillipup.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 1:56 pm

The small Puppy pokemon was slammed by the attack and dropped to the ground. It weakly got up. The Emolga was proving to be too much of a challenge. It used another Work Up. And another. Before bounding forward, it gave a single raucous bark and tried to Tackle the Emolga.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Emolga done a full loop the loop after reading Aries body language thereby, dodging the attack, Aries followed by this by calling to Emolga
"Show them your Thunderbolt!"
Emolga unleashing a massive burst of electric energy on Lillipup in mid-air once more.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:14 am

Lillipup was expecting this. Rolling aside, it used another Work Up before using another Tackle, readying a Bite.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 am

Emolga rose up once more as, Aries called to him
"It's a land based pokemon you just gotta stay out of his range now use another Air Slash"
Emolga performing a high up aerial barrel roll before unleashing multiple glowing blue saw disc-like blades from it wings all across the floor determined to get Lillipup and take it out.
Sponsored content

A Flying Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Start   A Flying Start H6Q0F8z

A Flying Start
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next