HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching For My Partner To Be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Genesis
Genesis

Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 12:58 pm

Flynn dropped the ball and Archer appeared on the field. It seemed to be more than ready to battle as it watched its opponent. "Shall we begin?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 pm

"Sure. You first~" The trainer stated as Shinx stood poised.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

"In that case, Rock Throw" Archer ripped up a bit of the ground and threw the chunk straight at the Shinx
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Shinx loped aside, small pads scrabbling in the dust. It planted a foot securely on the ground and released a Spark at the Archen.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 pm

"Dodge and use Aerial Ace" Archer jumped, dodging the spark before flying towards the Shinx
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Shinx flinched a bit at the aerial attack before using a Spark at close range.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Archer grinned by the pain but quickly retaliated with another Rock Throw
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Shinx was struck and it rolled backwards. It snarled and released another Spark.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

"Double Team and Quick Attack" Archer made a couple of clones which were hit by the Spark as he went straight for the target
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Shinx bared it's fangs at the incoming Archen and leaped forward, fangs glowing white and releasing mist, ready for an Ice Fang (EM) while it's body bristled with sparks, ready to release electricity on contact.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 1:09 am

Flynn smiled at the development and issued his next command: "Rock throw"
Archer stopped abrubtly and threw a big rock at the approaching Shinx
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 am

Shinx bit the rock, causing it to become a large boulder of ice. It twirled and smacked it hard with it's tail, tossing it back at the Archen, however with casualties. Shinx's tail was injured and slightly cut, altering Shinx's ability to use electricity. With no ground to absorb the excess, it's Sparks could go berserk. It shook itself, ruffling itself up before using a Spark, but the jolt suddenly jerked sideways, crashing into a rock. Shinx seemed surprised and tried again, however it missed Archen by a wide berth and dispersed in the sky.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Archer was hit by the rock and was hurt by the combined force of the rock and the cold. It staggered for a bit until Flynn spoke. "Now's our chance" Archer looked up to find the Shinx having trouble with handling the electricity. "Quick Attack and Steel Wing" Archer combined its hardened wings with its quick movement and went straight for the opponent.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Shinx was hit dead on. Flying back a few feet, it crashed to the ground. It got up and tried to growl threateningly at it's foe. It let loose another Spark but it quickly peeled away from it's target and veering away, crashed into a tree. Shinx was troubled and gritted it's teeth. It gave a small feline bark sort of noise before leaping with an Ice Fang at the Archen.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Archer was bit in its right wing and cried out in pain. It lost focus more a moment until Flynn called out to it. "Keep calm and use Wing Attack" Archer understood the plan and flew against a tree as Shinx bit it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Shinx was slammed and slumped to the ground, weak. Suddenly an unearthly white light covered the surprised Shinx. As the glow dimmed, it revealed not a Shinx, but a Luxio. Refreshed, it gave a bark and released a Spark, this time well aimed, as it torpedoed towards Archen.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Archen was hit by the Spark and fell to the ground. It was growing weak and its Defeatist ability activated as it whimpered on the ground. "Don't give up, calm down!" Archer looked at Flynn and started to breath calmly. "It evolved, it didn't heal. We can still win" Archer stood up and threw another rock at the Luxio
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:13 am

The Luxio dodged, greater in speed now as it sprinted aside. It stole a glance at it's tail and used another Spark, following through with Ice Fang.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 1:04 am

Archer jumped high avoiding the Spark. It started to fall and accelerated its falling speed with Quick Attack straight for the enemy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:43 am

Luxio broke through the Spark, baring it's fangs for an Ice Fang but was suddenly struck by the Quick Attack. Crashing down on a rock, it's broken form was a pitiful sight. It sloly got up, but dropped, unable to battle. It had fainted.

Archen gained 17 exp!
Archen grew to level 13 with 5 exp remaining!
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Archer stared at its fallen opponent. It took a few seconds for it to get it in, they won. Archer jumped around made happy cries as he returned to Flynn's extended arm. It took another jump and sat down on the Trainers arm.

Flynn couldn't help but smile. This was their first win on this journey. He petted Archer on the head and returned it to its pokeball. "I owe you a treat later, Archer"
He sat down by the same tree once more and looked at the other trainer. "I guess i should congratulate you for your Shinx evolving and thank you for a fun battle. Now if you excuse me, I'm waiting for someone"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 pm

(Wait wait. You get money after winning a battle. What say you get...600?)

The trainer seemed to take the loss in good stead. He handed over some money before strolling away. Suddenly a loud crash resounded from the undergrowth. Various pokemon scuttled out from the bushes and fled. The reason soon became apparent. A herd of Tauros was on rampage. Crashing through the forest, they crushed down anything in their path, from trees to rocks. The leader ran ahead. It appeared to be much stronger than the rest of the herd. It stopped in front of Flynn and eyed the trainer, before taking a battle stance.

The rest of the herd formed a circle around the duo, leaving no way out, if at all should the trainer wish to flee. The Tauros tossed it's head, as though mocking Flynn for a battle.

Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 128
Level 35

Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Flynn looked into the Tauros's eyes and realised it was serious. He glanced at the other trainer and came to the conclusion that since they were both hurt after the recent battle it would be smarter to fight together. "How about we team up for now?" With that he called on Archer again and it looked like it was going to fall down any second. "This isn't good."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 pm

The Tauros snorted and seemed to laugh at the weak condition of the Archen against them. The lead Tauros suddenly charged forward...
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Flynn was annoyed by the Tauros's behaviour and sent Archer forward. It readied a Steel Wing and planned to go past the opponent and strike it in the side.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Searching For My Partner To Be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next