HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching For My Partner To Be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 7:29 am

Aron, jumped aside and dove in again, using Metal Claw.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:06 pm

"Use Quick Attack and circle around" Archer started moving at stunning speed in a half circle against the Aron's side.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Aron was starting to get annoyed. But it wasn't the time to use it's Egg move yet. It took the Quick Attack easily before whirling around with remarkable speed and lashed out with it's claws.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 pm

"Double Team and Steel Wing" Archer disappeared within the masses of itself before assaulting the Aron with a Steel wing from the side.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Aron whirled around angrily, unable to spot the irritating Archen. Eyeing them all with brows furrowed, it decided to recall a bit of ancient knowledge. Look for a shadow... Aron opened it's eyes. It flinched at the Steel Wing but there was a problem. Archen was hovering, too far to create a shadow. Aron sighed angrily before using another Harden before using another Metal Claw.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Archer was hit by the Metal Claw and was struggling to stand. Flynn understood that Archer wouldn't be able to take another attack and returned Archer to his pokeball with the words:
"Good work as always, take a rest" Flynn walked towards the Aron slowly and when he reached the Aron he took a seat in front of it and smiled.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Aron blinked up at the trainer. The battle was over? The boy seemed to be smiling kindly. But humans were known to be deceiving. It backed up a step or two, not knowing what to do here.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

"No need to be afraid, you're strong right? Strong people shouldn't be afraid" Flynn brought his hand forward and smiled even broader. "How about coming with me? I think we'l make a good team, though we should go to a pokemon center first with your injuries"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Aron seemed offended at the word 'injuries'. Why, look at it! Barely a scratch. Just then it's knees (?) stumbled from weakness. It shook it's head angrily, angry at itself. It continued to look warily at the boy.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 pm

"What did i tell you?" The Aron seemed to be quite angry from Flynn's point of view. Could it be that it's angry at itself for being wounded? "Listen to me, I'm strong and so are you. Wouldn't it be great if we teamed up?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

"Aron, ar!" Shaking it's head vigorously, it started to back off, one step at a time.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Flynn sighned and looked at the seemingly unwilling Aron. He was sort of disappointed but he couldn't force it. He could just be honest with it. "My goal is to become stronger and getting aknowledged for my skill, it's going to be a hard thing to so i don't blame you if you refuse. Though i'm pretty sure you want to get stronger too, right?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Aron weighed it's options. Without any support, it would never see the world, never evolve. Hesitantly, it took a step forward. But then it stood still. As though in deep thought. Eyeing the trainer suspiciously, it agreed to accompany the trainer but only if he agreed to let him go when he asked for it.

(Don't worry, you'll catch it eventually. Don't put it in a pokeball yet. Take it to the Centre. Have a few battles. Make Aron participate. I have a plan mapped out~♪ )
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:55 pm

The Aron didn't seem to trust him completely but Flynn understood. It would be wiser to take it to the pokemon center for now, and heal Archer while he was it. But he couldn't let it walk with those knees. So he picked it up and started walking. "I accept your terms, lets get along!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 am

Aron sat still enough, feeling slightly uncomfortable in the trainer's grip who had just tried to defeat and capture it.

(By the way, Aron's pretty heavy, what with all that armor. It's actually 60 kg. 132 lbs, if you like.)
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Flynn wasn't ready for the immense weight of the Aron and was out of breath when he finally reached the pokemon center. He entered the facility and dropped it on the counter.
"Please.....treat this...guy" He collapsed on a couch in the corner and awaited the Aron's recovery.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Aron looked apologetically at Flynn but there wasn't anything he could really do. Or could he? As Nurse Joy fetched a tray, Aron stepped on it and immediately it burst through on the other edge. Nurse Joy frowned and summoned several Chansey, who carried forth the Aron held aloft.

~~

Soon she returned. "Your pokemon are completely healed. Thank you for waiting, we hope to see you again." Sinking into a bow, she returned inside. Aron pranced around, feeling much better. It then looked up at the trainer.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 11:25 am

Flynn rised from the couch and looked down at the little pokemon. He was feeling relieved since there had been no complications. He noticed how Aron had destroyed that tray and smiled a bit.
Did it do that on purpose so he could rest a bit longer? "Thank you Aron" He bowed down and petted its head. "You seem to be feeling better, how about we go somewhere?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 pm

"Ar!" It seemed to agree and raced out of the Centre. It flew through the open door but stopped in it's tracks. Another Aron stood there before it. It apparently was a friend of the previous one. The two Aron greeted each other and lightly banged their head armor. The first one, which had battled Flynn, gave a backward glance at Flynn, a meaningful glance, before trotting away, side by side with it's friend.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Flynn wasn't quite ready for the appearance of the second Aron and stared a bit. They seemed to be friends and they started to walk. The Aron gave him a look but he couldn't comprehend it. Was it telling him to let it go or meaning for him to follow? Flynn figured he could follow and see where it lead.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 4:53 pm

The Aron simply wandered off, perfectly happy in their familiar surroundings. Soon they disappeared in the thick foliage. However, a Smoochum could be seen wandering around.

Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 238
Level 15
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Flynn wasn't sure if he should follow them any further. Maybe he could stay and wait for it? There was a Smoochum wandering around but it didn't seem hostile. So he took a seat by a tree and relaxed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 am

Suddenly a trainer appeared. "Hey, considering those pokeballs, you're a trainer. Wanna battle?" He said, pointing at the pokeballs Flynn had.
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Flynn looked up at the trainer and yawned. Flynn only had Archer on his team but it wouldn't hurt to have a battle while waiting for the Aron. He stood up and took Archer's pokeball out of his pocket."I only have one pokemon but i guess i could fight you"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 12:46 pm

"Don't worry, even I have only one pokemon. Come on out!" With a flick of his wrist, a Shinx appeared on the field.

Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 403
Level 17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For My Partner To Be   Searching For My Partner To Be - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Searching For My Partner To Be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next