HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for Another

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Searching for Another Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Sakura was wondering about in the gardens in Lilycove, hoping to find a new team member. She had seen many Pokemon by now, and really wanted a beautiful Pokemon to use in the contest. All of a sudden she saw a _____ level __!

Last edited by TheMagicMilk on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

(Male Wingull level 14)
The Wingull was calmly resting in the garden in a tree nearby totally oblivious to Sakura. It just carried on cleaning it's wing's before getting a sitrus berry with it's beak and eating it.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm

"Time to practise our attacks for the contest battle phase" she thought.
"Kiko spotlight!" she called sending out her Beautifly.
"Fly in loops and whenever you're close to Wingull, use Absorb, so that you can dodge all of its attacks!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm

The Wingull was hit due to the unexpected flurry of moves and fell from his tree branch Wingull instantly flew up taking to the skies and launched a powerful Twister attack in retaliation. (which was Wingull's egg move)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Beautifly gracefully dodged the twister attack by flying close to the ground then ascending back up to attack Wingull.
"Now use Silver Wind to blow Wingull away!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Wingull saw this and dodged the Silver wind with a loop-the-loop and headed straight at Beautifly with a Peck attack to it's front this being a super-effective move if it hit.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 pm

"Beautifly use Silver Wind again to stop Wingull from reaching you!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Once again rather than being hit it used the wind to boost it's speed gliding on it as it flew around for another Peck attack to Beautifly.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm

"Beautifly, Spin, and use Silver Wind and Stun Spore together so that the Stun Spore travels on the wind!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

The Wingull was hit by the stun spores and stunned slightly but launched a twister at Beautifly the best he could.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 pm

"Beautifly, ascend to dodge, then swoop down over Wingull and use Stun Spore!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 pm

The stun spore failed as Wingull was already Paralyzed, Wingull was unable to move.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:31 pm

(It was supposed to paralyze it more)

"Now that its speed's down use Silver Wind!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Wingull was hit by it the move being weak against him he fell to the ground still paralyzed.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm

"Finish it with Absorb!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Wingull was hit by the move and close to fainting it lay sprawled out struggling to get up still paralyzed.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

"Okay, I think that's a enough practising. Let's take it to the Pokemon Center then we'll come back and catch that beautiful ____ we saw resting at the fountain earlier"
Soon they returned to the fountain, set Wingull free then got ready to battle the _____ to catch it. (Please make it pretty, because that's why she's catching it)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm

It was a graceful looking Absol, level 14!
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm

(Yay I like Absols!)
"Moondust, spotlight!"
A Milotic emerged from the Pokeball.
"Milotic, Water Pulse!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

(Kirby why are you taking over?)
Absol dodged the water pulse and launched himself at Moondust with quick attack going through the air with speed.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm

(Because you weren't on. Sorry, Also, do you as a MIT to edit trainers? Because I wasn't sure)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

(no i can't edit trainer's but thanks cause i weren't on)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Milotic makes her body into a loop shape and Absol flies right through the middle.
"Milotic use wrap!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Absol had it's foot caught by the sudden wrap and hit the ground it turned it's head looking at Milotic using scratch with it's loose paws.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Milotic was scratched but threw the paw off with her head.
"Try to wrap more of its body then use Water Pulse once it's in a tight grip!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another H6Q0F8z

Searching for Another
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next