HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for Another

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

Searching for Another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 pm

(Okay so if Sakura catches, I'll edit her character ^^ )
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Absol was wrapped and round and let out and cry of pain before looking to Milotic and using a rather foolish taunt.
(ok thank's Kirby)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Milotic then unleashed the Water Pulse she was told to use.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Absol was hit by it and was weak now close to fainting due to the added power from the wrap attack.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

"Milotic, finish Absol with Water Pulse!"
Sakura got out a Pokeball and got ready to throw it once Absol had fainted.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Absol was hit by the move and fainted. (Milotic gained 14 exp)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

"Go Pokeball!"
Sakura threw a Pokeball at the fainted Absol.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:57 pm

The pokeball hit Absol's head and flew into the air the red light coming out and engulfing the Absol it then fell to the floor the button flashed red a few times before a small "Ding" sound was heard signalling the Absol was caught. (Would you like to nickname Absol? Assign you Absol a personality.)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 pm

"Yay I caught it!"

(Nickname is dusk, personality is loyal, but sometimes a bit over protective, and always alerts Sakura if it senses danger)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 pm

A contest official wandered into the garden her voice sounding urgent "Sakura... Sakura you need to come to the contest hall quickly it's your turn to perform" The official saw Sakura and threw up a pokeball a Arcanine coming out "climb onto Arcanine's back quickly he'll get you there" the official said "Arcanine once she's on your back use Extremespeed to get her to the contest hall" she then looked to Sakura. (once your on his back you can change topics to the contest battle topic).
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Another   Searching for Another - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Searching for Another
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2