HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where It All Starts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SlothsUnite
SlothsUnite

Where It All Starts. Empty
PostSubject: Where It All Starts.   Where It All Starts. H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 pm

The rain poured down, covering all of Drew's surroundings in water. Not to mention him as well. His clothes now sticking to his body, due to the now soaked conditions of them. Making Drew feel very uncomfortable. This was the start of his journey. He hadn't anticipated this, but I guess no one can predict the weather. Skitty was fast asleep in his arms, purring gently against his chest. He was shielding her against the downpour as best as he could. But it seemed that she was unaffected by the weather and was sleeping sound fully.
'I don't what to do, where to go or anything.'
He looked around, trying to find somewhere to stay for a while. No where. His parents had kicked him out of there house. He'd expected for his parents to agree with his ambitions, make him go for them. Instead they chucked him out, disgusted by his dreams.
'Sucks to be me, huh.'
He found a large tree, where rain hardly got through underneath. The leaves sheltering the beneath. Drew ran towards the patch of grass underneath and leant against the firm trunk. Stretching his legs out and allowing Skitty to lay upon his legs. Where Skitty found another comfortable position and continued to sleep. Drew looked out and let out a sigh.
'Things could be worse, I guess.'
SlothsUnite
SlothsUnite

Where It All Starts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where It All Starts.   Where It All Starts. H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Drew wakes up to find the sun, gloriously shining above him. He uses his arm to shield his eyes from the harsh light. Rose was in front of him jumping up into the air, trying to catch what seemed like just air. Drew chuckled to himself, watching the feline Pokemon jump aimlessly into the air. Then Rose lunged into the air and pounced on Drew playfully.
'At least I still have Rose.'
Drew got up and started to scour around. It must be around 10 am, Drew guessed. There were people walking around casually with their pokemon. Getting on with their usual business. Underneath a large tree was a boy, no older than 10, training his Taillow. Drew smiled as the boy commanded for his Taillow to use quick attack, and the Pokemon obeyed with skill.
'Let's get going Rose, okay?"
Rose nodded, in agreement. Drew scooped her up in his arms, and started to walk to the entrance of Fortree City. He walked past places he remembered from a kid. The Pokemon Center, the Pokemon Gym, etc. This place was his home. Where he grew up. But he knew he had to leave. He wanted to be the worlds best coordinator, he had to leave and go on his own.
"It's time to go."
Rose nodded her head . Drew started to walk out of the city. Despite the fact he was leaving on a bad note, he was smiling. As he was setting off on his journey, the one he had dreamed about for so long. This is where he journey began.

~le fin~

Where It All Starts.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1