HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LJ Starts his Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LJ

LJ Starts his Journey  Empty
PostSubject: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 11:21 am

As Jordan left for the Poke lab to get his first Pokemon he knew who he was going to pick and it was Squirtle of course dew to his love of Blastoise when he got there he saw professor oak he ask him if he could get his first Pokemon which was going to be Squirtle after a while professor oak said yes and LJ got his first Pokemon and nick named him Tiny and then thanked professor oak and left to his journey of exploring kanto the region.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Once he exited the lab he ran headfirst into a young girl who fell to the floor with a bump. She speedily got back to her feet though and said
"Hey what was that for? Watch where you're going"
then, pushing past him and walking into the lab.
LJ

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

When LJ was out of the lab he started to leave pallet town but then noticed that he hadn't said bye to his mum so he started to sprint home to say bye and when he got there ran in side and hugged his mum and said "Love you mum I will miss you heaps and I will visit you when I can"
as a reply his mum said "I love you to honey bye".
Then LJ went out side and started to leave pallet town.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 pm

On his way out taking his first steps of his journey a pokemon gracefully hopped out onto the grass now just because, I use the word gracefully doesn't mean it's like the word for the pokemon in question was a Rattata happily dancing without a care in the world as, it looked around for food caught up in the ecstasy of the moment not even noticing LJ standing there.
LJ

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 12:18 am

LJ saw the Pokemon and went to battle it he threw out Squirtle so he could battle then he picked the move that he was going to use and it was water gun.

He hope that he could hit it with his move and then catch it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

The Rattata hadn't noticed the move and was struck by it being sent flying but, luckily it managed to hang in there for the simple fact it was level 15 (Male) and it became enraged at the fact LJ had just interrupted when he was dancing without reason immediately reacting with an attack of his own dashing in close by using Quick Attack but not using it offensively instead using it to get around the back of Squirtle and attacking with a Bite attack attempting to clamp down on Squirtle's tail.
LJ

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Squirtle sees that Rattata is coming in fast but can Squirtle dodge it or will he get hit hard.

LJ tells Squirtle to dodge it but is there time for him to dodge.

Yes Squirtle dodged the quick attack but then gets hit by the bite. Then Squirtle used water gun to try and beat him did it work?

Last edited by LJ on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Luckily Rattata was able to avoid the Water Gun attack by detaching himself from Squirtle before attempting to use another Quick Attack this time offensively aiming for Squirtle's right leg.
LJ

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Squirtle saw that Rattata was going for his right leg and then lifted is right leg up. he dodge it now Squirte used water gun. Would he win or would Rattata dodge it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Rattata was struck by the move being catapulted back once more but, again he was able to regain his stance before using another Quick Attack but, like the first move this was tactical to get him in close; then cutting it out as, he got in behind Squirtle before, using Bite to attempt to clamp down on Squirtle's left leg from behind in an attempt to weaken Squirtle's maneuverability.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LJ Starts his Journey    LJ Starts his Journey  H6Q0F8z

LJ Starts his Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1