HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The journey starts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zMon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 am

Rose and her Eevee just began their journey. Daisy was sitting on Rose`s head as she walked down the street. Rose reached into her backpack and brought out a treat for Daisy. Daisy instantly took it and it was gone soon and Daisy was nibbling Rose`s hair playfully. Rose just giggled and stroked Daisy`s hair. Rose was having so much fun she closed her eyes and kept walking. Rose collided into someone who was walking out of a diner. Daisy fell of her head onto the ground.

(Ok if you would like to Rp with me then just jump in as the person who Rose bumped into or as someone who helped her get up. Thx for reading and hope you jump in. :D Daisy is Rose`s Eevee)

Last edited by Rosy009 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn`t like the first thing I had typed for this)

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zMon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 am

(am no mod but just to let you know, nobodys gonna give you a wild pokemon since you didn't put a space for it or maybe you want somebody to join you?)
(just a friend trying to help! ;))
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zMon Feb 20, 2012 8:14 pm

(oh I forgot that part. :oops: I actually want someone to rp with you no anyone? I`ll fix it so it asks for someone to rp with. :lol: ) (fixed :D)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zMon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

(I will, I make loads of Trainer applications so yeah want me to?)
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zMon Feb 27, 2012 12:49 am

(If you like that`d be just fine. I fixed again so someone could jump right in I think that might make someone want to rp it maybe alittle more. :) )
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zWed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm

The person she had bumped into was a 15 year old lad called Gavin who's Eevee's Sampson and Alexis helped him up whilst Syrus, Shay and Ava helped up Rose and Daisy. Gavin got up stroking Sampson and Alexis' heads then stroking Syrus, Shay and Ava's once Rose and Daisy were up. Gavin however wasn't one to hold grudges though saying "sorry about that just been catching a spot of lunch with these guys and girls..." first not knowing what to say but eventually deciding to introduce himself and his friends because as they had known each other so, long he could tell the difference easily but for others purpose he put bandannas around their necks (Sampson: Red, Alexis: Pink, Syrus: Light Blue, Ava: Purple and Shay: Green) so then, he said "Oh yeah the names Gavin and these are" he pointed at each as he named them "Sampson, Alexis, Syrus, Ava and Shay" each bowing as their names were spoken and Gavin smiled at Rose and Daisy being friendly.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 pm

"Nice to meet you. I`m Rose and this is Daisy." Rose stroked Daisy`s fur back down. "Oh and sorry I should`ve been watching where I was going." Rose blushed. Daisy was just walking around at her feet.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zSat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 am

"It's not your fault it's mine these guys keep me so busy I hardly have any time to look where i'm going before they head off exploring" Gavin replied not wanting Rose to feel it was her fault, "so..." Gavin continued "what you up to round here then?" being inquisitive and friendly wondering whether she wanted any help finding anything or something like that.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Mar 16, 2012 2:24 am

"Well I just became a trainer actually." Rose blushed picking up Daisy. Daisy climbed back up onto Rose`s head.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Mar 16, 2012 9:40 am

"Cool" replied Gavin "Well I do a bit breeding as you may have noticed but other than that i'm a Trainer aswell" he continued looking to his friends who all ran over two sitting on his shoulders one on his head and two in his pockets which actually made him look quite comical being surrounded by Eevee's.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 2:49 am

"I once thought about doing that but what I really wanted to do was be a pokemon trainer." Rose giggled as Daisy playfully nipped at her hair.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 8:54 am

Gavin nodded "cool I know exactly what these guys are gonna grow up and be as i've noticed the signs" he told her (Just read preferred pokemon in the pokemon section of Gavin's trainer app) Gavin then said "so what d'ya want Daisy to grow up into" awaiting a reply and squirming as his Eevee's wriggled about in his pockets before returning to an upright posture.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

"Well I really haven`t thought about it." Rose paused to think before continuing, " Well I guess I would like her to be a Flareon." Daisy looked down at Rose funny.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 pm

"Sounds cool" said Gavin before asking "So then you planning on heading for Pewter City to challenge Brock their Gym Leader?... Cause if so I wouldn't mind joining you on the journey" he made a move towards the path for Pewter City and the Viridian forest separating the two cities from each other.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

"Ya I am. It would be really nice to have someone to go with. Let`s go." Rose said as she ran alittle way ahead of him giggling.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 pm

His Eevee's all leapt from him looking quite comical as the group ran on Gavin saying "Catch us if you can" jokingly running on into the nearby forest where he slowed wearily looking around and noticing shadows moving faster his eyes could follow. Gavin soon saw a ________ leap out of no where attempting to pin down Syrus. Syrus however had other idea's using a Shadow Ball attack which appeared from his mouth growing before launching off and heading straight for the pokemon at close range whilst the others all began using tackle on the ________'s sides.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 am

ooc: wow you are very good at giving details. Also I have no idea how to respond to that. :/
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 am

ooc: thank you and I think I may need a mod for the mystery pokemon. :squee: :faint: :turbopoke:
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 am

ooc: ya you might. :spam: lol my whole class has been spamming everybody they even got my teacher. lol
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 pm

ooc: lol sounds like a right laugh at my school the teacher just says "shut up" or "get out of my bloody class" if you even try it school days are lol-age.
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 3:27 am

ooc: wow mean teacher :/
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

ooc: yupp I agree lol
Rosy009

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 3:13 am

ooc: lol how long does it usually take for a mod to tell you the mystery pokemon?
Sponsored content

The journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey starts   The journey starts H6Q0F8z

The journey starts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1