HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a Good Bye but a Short Break

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragonfire

Not a Good Bye but a Short Break Empty
PostSubject: Not a Good Bye but a Short Break   Not a Good Bye but a Short Break H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 am

Okay everyone, recently I found out my grandpa is dying from Lou Gehrigs disease and I am a mess from it. It probably doesn't help that I just lost my great grandma and was really close to her. That and the fact that he has been really understanding in my time of need makes it difficult to accept that he is hurting. While I won't fully disappear I still won't be on constantly like I wanted to be. I'll try to get on at least once a week to check on my threads but other than that I make no promises. Sorry y'all but family issues comes first in my life and this is a big issue for me.

-Dragonfire (Daywalker)-
T4C
T4C

Not a Good Bye but a Short Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Good Bye but a Short Break   Not a Good Bye but a Short Break H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:26 am

i am very sorry to here that Dragonfire :( if it helps i will pray him him, and your family for a swift recovery

Not a Good Bye but a Short Break
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1